_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928103 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27390 on: April 03, 2015, 07:00:16 pm »

That's funny, never took you for that much a gambling man.

Anyways, I think you'll be able to do good work there on Hep. If you think that could be combined with logistics here, your help is always appreciated, but don't overstretch yourself. I'd rather have you do 1 thing well than two things poorly!

Sincerely,

Miyamoto
Quote from:  Dr. M.Sanctor to: General Miyamoto
Well, not really gambling, just bold - at times when it is required. And thank you for your trust, General; I will take to my new responsibilities immediately.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27391 on: April 03, 2015, 07:01:47 pm »

I'm back on irc, hopefully irc you soon I'm so sorry

Nunzillor

« Reply #27392 on: April 03, 2015, 07:17:40 pm »

Go to the infirmary and ask for replacement limbs.  Make sure they are spectral fire safe.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:25:13 pm by Nunzillor »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27393 on: April 03, 2015, 10:02:51 pm »

Make sure I've got all my equipment, before heading to the briefing room.

"I heard something about being assigned to a team? Does anyone know which team I'm assigned too?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27394 on: April 03, 2015, 10:15:25 pm »

Hasala glances at the nametag on the man's suit and then at his wristpad for a second, then speaks. "You're on Team Gyromitra. General Miyamoto is leading your team personally."
((http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Current_Mission_Information))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #27395 on: April 03, 2015, 10:26:31 pm »

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27396 on: April 03, 2015, 10:30:20 pm »

((Some amount of meta is necessary, unfortunately. Especially during briefings, since most of what goes on is OOC.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27397 on: April 03, 2015, 11:24:21 pm »

Maurice smiled melancholically.
You see, I am working with the Doctor, and he is moving to Hephaestus soon. I presume this has a specific reason, which, once fulfilled, would mean his eventual return to the Sword - and, by extension, mine; until then, though, I am following him there or wherever. ...Do not worry: time dilation and stasis tech will be on your side - even if years pass for me, mere weeks or months would pass for you.
Though knowing the 'Corps life, I wouldn't be surprised to find you changed more in those weeks than me in decades.
Maurice laughed merrily.Don't worry too much; everything shall be fine.
I flip myself back over, nuzzle him, and then step away a short distance before turning to look back at him, and then nodding once.
"mrow."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27398 on: April 03, 2015, 11:46:13 pm »

((Might as well get this out of the way before I forget.))

Go trade in unused Microwave Amp, buy Hive and get it installed.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27399 on: April 04, 2015, 04:14:35 am »

((Some amount of meta is necessary, unfortunately. Especially during briefings, since most of what goes on is OOC.))

((It's semi IC-OOC, cause that is fastest and easiest. I'll probably do decent IC briefing once everything is wrapped up.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27400 on: April 04, 2015, 12:00:57 pm »

It was gone over, approved, and ready to go, but I wanted to perform the D-cube test first in case the D-cube test went foul. It went fine, so i'm ok with just saying both happened and I'm good to go.
Lets just say it's done then.

Test out my new body, see if I can make myself more or less "goopy" by concentrating on it or some other way.

Also put my clothes back on, if I can manage it.

You manage to shrink your limbs up into your torso and fall onto the ground like a limp sausage.

PM sent (yesterday) for equipment requisition
We worked this out in IRC. You should tell the wiki people the details or do it yourself.

(I think this should be good.)
Spoiler: New Char Sheet! (click to show/hide)
[wiki]
the suit blocks most of it, but you probably shouldn't be holding it near your junk.

(I assume that means I'm in? If not, just ignore this action.)
Zayne coughs up the stasis fluid stuff, looking around the room. "..Eh?" He gets up, grabbin' some clothes and putting them on.
Huh, I think I responded to the wrong person there.

But yeah, you're in.

Actually, I should probably head to the briefing room instead. Then hang from the ceiling using the suction cups on my tentacle and annoy anyone who gets too close.
You don't really need to ask to move rooms. Just post the action and assume you do.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Armory

Spending my last tokens to purchase SS Testament LSW.
And since everyone seems to be going to Briefing room I'll go there as well.

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I'll assume you can [wiki] that yourself.

Also, ss testament lsr?  Geez, the names these hephers give things.

"..Okay. Sir." He quickly walked towards the armory, glancing back at the two.
For the moment you can just move around without Waiting for me to ok it. Walking between rooms in a safe area doesn't require anything.
- Good enough. Thank you, commissar Nilys, sir.
A quick glance at the wristpad shows the answer from Hasala, and Yaroslav leaves the barracks, past commissar Nilys, and heads to the briefing room along with his belongings.
Quote from: Yaroslav to Hasala Nabin
Right away, sir.
He saves that short message as a quick-access template for further ease of interaction with his commanders.

Change location to Briefing Room.
I hope radio is gonna give a good speech.

I want something that can give Gilgamesh some extra juice for when I need to run the Rainbow Cannon's more powerful functions while retaining mobility, something like that auxiliary power they are always using in Star Trek. I have 5 tokens to spend on this. Could I get a secondary capacitor? Or some sort of generator that I can use for a short time before it overheats? Or is it better if I went with a bluerad battery?

Also, I want to write a program that allows me to stop providing power to the Rainbow Cannon either some time after the trigger is pressed or when the suit's energy level drops below a certain point. Could I do that? I'm OK with you saying no. I have +2 Aux. I bought and installed a switch for cutting power to the Rainbow Cannon a while back, I just never spent enough time to write a program to control it.
Big battery pack is cheapest. Generators are more, but also available.

And you can try, though if you get an overshoot or something your character might choose to override the program.

As per a map, I've got a ground height map for your teams, but I dunno if that would be helpful.

Yes actually, that would be very nice. Try to include projected drop sites if possible.

Buy 10 token UNCON upgrade, as discussed earlier.
Then buy 13 token brain. Have AM check it, ask her what she thinks about it (aka whether it's a high quality brain).
Check the EEG. Will you describe it, or show an actual one?

(I assume that means I'm in? If not, just ignore this action.)

You are now. But if any new players show up, I'm gonna have to start to remove people.

I looked over the cargo ships manifest and saw something called a sharksuit on it. I'm assuming it's a type of armor, if you guys don't need one for your mission, would you mind if I had one? Or so I could let one of the newbies on Joker team test it?

We have enough needy people to test out 5 new armor systems. If you really need one, it might be arranged, but know that we can also use them.
[Wiki] please take care of mr. moneybags here.

The AM says it seems pretty good, but nothing terribly more than minimal.

http://i.imgur.com/54EqgTX.png
http://i.imgur.com/ylUrb0a.png

You can choose where you land.

Go to briefing room for my squad, light up a bluesmoke, wait for the briefing to begin.
Done and done

If briefing for Blops is over, go hit the VR and load up Punch Many things until time to raid the ship. If not, just sit until briefing done.
I dunno if it is. Also *SLAP*

Go to the infirmary and ask for replacement limbs.  Make sure they are spectral fire safe.
You get some of the generic robotic limbs

Make sure I've got all my equipment, before heading to the briefing room.

"I heard something about being assigned to a team? Does anyone know which team I'm assigned too?"
I think you do. Check your wiki.

((Might as well get this out of the way before I forget.))

Go trade in unused Microwave Amp, buy Hive and get it installed.
[WIKI] For you

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27401 on: April 04, 2015, 12:29:38 pm »

The man walked up to the AM's stall thingy booth thing, "Erm.. Can I get a.." He looks at the price board thing for a moment. "..Monoatomic Machete and a hand laser?" Buy a monoatomic machete and a hand laser, but seeing how the briefing was over, he walks over to the rec room.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:55:35 pm by Shaporia »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27402 on: April 04, 2015, 01:09:26 pm »

I want to write a program that allows me to stop providing power to the Rainbow Cannon either some time after the trigger is pressed or when the suit's energy level drops below a certain point. Could I do that? I'm OK with you saying no. I have +2 Aux. I bought and installed a switch for cutting power to the Rainbow Cannon a while back, I just never spent enough time to write a program to control it.

I want something that can give Gilgamesh some extra juice for when I need to run the Rainbow Cannon's more powerful functions while retaining mobility, something like that auxiliary power they are always using in Star Trek. I have 5 tokens to spend on this. Could I get a secondary capacitor? Or some sort of generator that I can use for a short time before it overheats? Or is it better if I went with a bluerad battery?
You can try, though if you get an overshoot or something your character might choose to override the program.

Big battery pack is cheapest. Generators are more, but also available.
Go ahead and write that program then. (+2 Aux) Overrides on overshoot is fine. I don't expect it to shoot the gun for me, I just want to actually be able to shoot a lower power shot when I roll well, since right now some of the modes are "full power or nothing".

How much for a generator then?
What if I traded in my rechargeable mining laser battery for a bigger one that is connected both to the mining laser and to the battlesuit,
essentially trading my ability to give the mining laser to others for more power?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27403 on: April 04, 2015, 01:16:50 pm »

Also, ss testament lsr?  Geez, the names these hephers give things.
Oh, don't get me started, it's this whole thing.

I hope radio is gonna give a good speech.
Oh sure, put some pressure on me why won't ya.

But yes, I'll try to do an actual speech/briefing once preparations are over. Blops equipment is aaaalmost assigned, so then we can finalize teams, divide equipment and prototypes and such, go over last details, brief people IC, and we'll be ready to drop. I'll try to make it speedy.

You can choose where you land.
Thank you for the maps. I can assume blue is deeper areas and red is higher?

Can you describe a bit how changing brains for manips works, and what skills are involved? And can I get that 'output' you said you'd give to check brain status, or would you prefer to remove that and just go for straight med roll?

Finally, how are we being dropped exactly? You mentioned individual pods, could we drop vehicles if we wanted?

EDIT: oh, and send message with relevant mission info (briefing etc) to Lyra so Lenglon can be added to roster. No need for you to type it out pw.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 09:19:27 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27404 on: April 04, 2015, 01:34:50 pm »

Try again, I need limbs! Get a sense for what I can do with my weird new powers.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 1825 1826 [1827] 1828 1829 ... 2101