_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1824 1825 [1826] 1827 1828 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926997 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: [WIKI]
« Reply #27375 on: April 03, 2015, 03:48:04 pm »

Pan points vaguely towards the hallway.

"It's a booth not far from here. Just wander around the hallway a bit, this place isn't that big so you'll get there soon enough. Don't mind the damage to the infrastructure, we had a bit of an episode with xenoshit gone wrong and a giant pig started eating the ship. Nothing to worry about though, we fixed it."

- You could probably exclude deaths from heart stroke from death rates if you wouldn't sneak up on mere soldiers like this, Commissar Nilys, sir.
"Nonsense, tin can man. If our proud arm revolutionaries died from mere heartstroke, what chance would they have against the onslaught of the UWM, not to mention the weird spacemagic bullshit we seem to attract? Consider this a test to weed out the weaklings."

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27376 on: April 03, 2015, 03:49:43 pm »

"..Okay. Sir." He quickly walked towards the armory, glancing back at the two.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27377 on: April 03, 2015, 03:50:39 pm »

"Nonsense, tin can man. If our proud arm revolutionaries died from mere heartstroke, what chance would they have against the onslaught of the UWM, not to mention the weird spacemagic bullshit we seem to attract? Consider this a test to weed out the weaklings."
- Good point, sir. And when the landing preparations begin, if I may ask, sir?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27378 on: April 03, 2015, 03:53:45 pm »

- Good point, sir. And when the landing preparations begin, if I may ask, sir?
"Fuck if I know, tin can. Last I heard they were finalizing the team rosters and the equipment lists. I reckon you've still got some time before we go. Don't worry about missing the launch, if you dawdle too much Nyars will just come and drag you off to the pods. "

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #27379 on: April 03, 2015, 03:55:43 pm »

Quote from: Yaroslav to Hasala Nabin
According to the latest data input I recieved, you are in charge of Snapdragon group of landing operation, which makes you my CO, so I guess I should report for duty in one way or another. Any orders right now or we just hang around till we drop?

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Yaroslav Vetrov
Gather your equipment and/or purchase it from the armory if you haven't already done so, then come to the Briefing Room. Steve will likely give us further details on our mission once the teams are finalized. If not, he'll have something for us after we jump into the spore world's system. Apart from that, you can feel free to do what you like until the mission starts.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #27380 on: April 03, 2015, 04:00:24 pm »

- Good enough. Thank you, commissar Nilys, sir.
A quick glance at the wristpad shows the answer from Hasala, and Yaroslav leaves the barracks, past commissar Nilys, and heads to the briefing room along with his belongings.
Quote from: Yaroslav to Hasala Nabin
Right away, sir.
He saves that short message as a quick-access template for further ease of interaction with his commanders.

Change location to Briefing Room.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 04:10:30 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27381 on: April 03, 2015, 04:02:29 pm »

Pan looks around at the empty room.

"Aaaand I'm bored again. Egh."

He reactivates his stealthskin and goes back to the briefing room, picking a quiet spot in the back.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27382 on: April 03, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »

I want something that can give Gilgamesh some extra juice for when I need to run the Rainbow Cannon's more powerful functions while retaining mobility, something like that auxiliary power they are always using in Star Trek. I have 5 tokens to spend on this. Could I get a secondary capacitor? Or some sort of generator that I can use for a short time before it overheats? Or is it better if I went with a bluerad battery?

Also, I want to write a program that allows me to stop providing power to the Rainbow Cannon either some time after the trigger is pressed or when the suit's energy level drops below a certain point. Could I do that? I'm OK with you saying no. I have +2 Aux. I bought and installed a switch for cutting power to the Rainbow Cannon a while back, I just never spent enough time to write a program to control it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27383 on: April 03, 2015, 05:06:33 pm »

As per a map, I've got a ground height map for your teams, but I dunno if that would be helpful.

Yes actually, that would be very nice. Try to include projected drop sites if possible.

Buy 10 token UNCON upgrade, as discussed earlier.
Then buy 13 token brain. Have AM check it, ask her what she thinks about it (aka whether it's a high quality brain).
Check the EEG. Will you describe it, or show an actual one?

(I assume that means I'm in? If not, just ignore this action.)

You are now. But if any new players show up, I'm gonna have to start to remove people.

I looked over the cargo ships manifest and saw something called a sharksuit on it. I'm assuming it's a type of armor, if you guys don't need one for your mission, would you mind if I had one? Or so I could let one of the newbies on Joker team test it?

We have enough needy people to test out 5 new armor systems. If you really need one, it might be arranged, but know that we can also use them.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27384 on: April 03, 2015, 05:52:30 pm »

"General Miyamoto, what are the requirements to borrow of these MCP suits?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27385 on: April 03, 2015, 06:08:07 pm »

"General Miyamoto, what are the requirements to borrow of these MCP suits?"

"Once the teams are finalized, we'll go over what we have, then let people apply. If there multiple candidates, those with 0 or 1 mission get preference. If still multiple equally needy candidates, probably gonna let fate decide. Next to that, there's the requirements listed [on the wiki]."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27386 on: April 03, 2015, 06:16:35 pm »

Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor to: General Miyamoto
Sorry for taking too long, General.
I will be frank: I took my chances and gambled my existence with the Doctor, and now I am working with him and thus following him over to Hephaestus. As such, I will happily accept former Supreme Hephaestus Administrator Simulacrus's job offer over there, at least for the duration of my stay. However, I do also volunteer myself for the position of medical assistant - or, 'supplies' in general, if so is your wish - advisor I described before. I still live, and am still able and sane, and that is enough thanks to our superb communications; even if I will not be able to participate on the mission in question in person. Of course, taking all responsibility that this position - even if informal - entails.
Will you accept my offer of service in that quality, General?
#Dr. M.Sanctor
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27387 on: April 03, 2015, 06:43:58 pm »

Go to briefing room for my squad, light up a bluesmoke, wait for the briefing to begin.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27388 on: April 03, 2015, 06:49:10 pm »

Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor to: General Miyamoto
Sorry for taking too long, General.
I will be frank: I took my chances and gambled my existence with the Doctor, and now I am working with him and thus following him over to Hephaestus. As such, I will happily accept former Supreme Hephaestus Administrator Simulacrus's job offer over there, at least for the duration of my stay. However, I do also volunteer myself for the position of medical assistant - or, 'supplies' in general, if so is your wish - advisor I described before. I still live, and am still able and sane, and that is enough thanks to our superb communications; even if I will not be able to participate on the mission in question in person. Of course, taking all responsibility that this position - even if informal - entails.
Will you accept my offer of service in that quality, General?
#Dr. M.Sanctor

That's funny, never took you for that much a gambling man.

Anyways, I think you'll be able to do good work there on Hep. If you think that could be combined with logistics here, your help is always appreciated, but don't overstretch yourself. I'd rather have you do 1 thing well than two things poorly!

Sincerely,

Miyamoto

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27389 on: April 03, 2015, 06:52:09 pm »

If briefing for Blops is over, go hit the VR and load up Punch Many things until time to raid the ship. If not, just sit until briefing done.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 1824 1825 [1826] 1827 1828 ... 2101