_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924338 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle looks around before sending a message to everyone on ship.
Quote from: From: Kyle  To:  Everyone possible
Does anyone know French?

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica

Kai wakes up and walks to the mess room. Once there, get something random from a dispenser and attempt to eat it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:12:40 pm by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Pan, sitting somewhere in the rec room contemplating what the hell the doc was on about, notices a blip in his hud.

Quote from: Pan-> Kyle
What do you need someone who speaks French for?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Kyle->Pan
I tried to give the naked catgirl in the barraks clothes but she said something in frnech and went back to sleep and it's all very stressful in a wierd way.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Pan -> Kyle
Right, the one with the cat ears who was with us on the cultists mission. What'd she say?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh, je new say something or another, Jew say uncat, and then I think she meowed in French?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Quote from: Yaroslav=>Kyle
Are you saying that in 49th century we have advanced cybernetics, physics-defying magic-like tech, artificial intelligence capable of running a state, but no automated translator from one of the old languages of Earth?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Pan->kyle
Sounds to me like she's telling you that, yes, she is indeeed a cat and, yes, she would indeed like a tin of sardines and to be petted. seems only logical, really. des chats serons des chats.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Does anyone know French?

((Everyone possible?))

Quote from: Hephaestus Expansion Admin Steve Saint  to: Idiot Kyle Johnson
Please, don't spam insignificant annoyances like this to Hephaestus.  Our messaging network is only open to Sword people so that you can more easily send us tinker prototypes.

Regardless, lucky for you I'm bored and don't have anything to do at the moment.  Here's a translator, with all known human languages on it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

[nevermind, accidental metagaming happened]
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 01:43:13 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Yaroslav=>Kyle
Are you saying that in 49th century we have advanced cybernetics, physics-defying magic-like tech, artificial intelligence capable of running a state, but no automated translator from one of the old languages of Earth?
Quote from: Kyle->Yaroslav
Uh... yeah, wait... I've got another message.

Quote from: Pan->kyle
Sounds to me like she's telling you that, yes, she is indeeed a cat and, yes, she would indeed like a tin of sardines and to be petted. seems only logical, really. des chats serons des chats.
Um, you sure? I really don't think... Wait, I'm getting something from an admin on Haphaestus?

Does anyone know French?

((Everyone possible?))

Quote from: Hephaestus Expansion Admin Steve Saint  to: Idiot Kyle Johnson
Please, don't spam insignificant annoyances like this to Hephaestus.  Our messaging network is only open to Sword people so that you can more easily send us tinker prototypes.

Regardless, lucky for you I'm bored and don't have anything to do at the moment.  Here's a translator, with all known human languages on it.
((I'm just gonna roll with it))
Quote from: Kyle->Steve Saint
Sorry, I didn't realize that it meant everyone when it said everyone. And thank you!

Kyle after a bit of work gets the phrases translated. Then he sighs and lays the clothes on the naked woman's bed.
"Technically you're a bit of both. But I guess if you want to be naked that's fine."

She apparently said that she's a cat and doesn't need to wear clothes to sleep. Anyways, I'm going to go bang my head on a wall for a while.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile

((Fixed my stats))

Irling emerges from stasis, disoriented and gasping for air. After several tense seconds, he regains a shaky control over his limbs, sits up, and scans his surroundings.

He eyes the catgirl with particular distaste, before realizing his own nakedness. Embarassed, he quietly opens a nearby bin and dresses himself.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Quote from: Mesk Vraite | Message to: All
The hell is "french"?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

While he waits for teams to be chosen, Yancy heads back to the VR pods and loads up "Punch Many Things"

(Should be a nice way to test how the new system works before drop)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile

I just realised that, having spent my tokens on gimcracks and dangerously green genitalia, I don't actually have a weapon for Operation The Floor Wants To Eat You.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1818 1819 [1820] 1821 1822 ... 2101