_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1811 1812 [1813] 1814 1815 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923273 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

So much to do, so little time.

Go and purchase the "Bodysuit made from human skin" that's listed on the Player Market, originally from a Green Hexagon, Vertical Line box. Since the Old-Style Nyars Boxes aren't available anymore, leave 5 tokens to be redeemed by Saint Steve (or anyone else on Heph, in case of his death) for any listed Nyarsifact that he finds interesting. Don't put the suit on yet.

Ask Nyars if he would be willing to watch over the Deathcube while I'm away, letting people use it if they pay the appropriate price and batting anyone that does anything too crazy. Offer him a token off every "transaction" that generates a token, and offer him 1 token up front as a gesture of good faith.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nunzillor

Tek had left the ship a beggar, and returned a king.  How could he have wished for a better outcome?  Mummies in tow, King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen teleported to the armory kiosk and made his demands known.

"Greetings, space merchant.  We are King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III.  What items does your kingdom provide for its visiting dignitaries?"

Ask AM for free stuff.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 07:53:56 pm by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Quote from: Dubley to Miyamoto de Bergerac
Reporting on the Raduga prototype laser. It sure can keep things warm. Maybe if you let me take it on another mission I could get some more testing done?

Go plonk one of my cutting lasers on the AM's counter. You know, the ones I looted from the boarding capsules on mission 12.
"How much can I get for one of these?"
Dubley briefly glances at King Sulan, but he's seen weirder stuff.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile

"Ahh good to be back now for that champagne"
go have a glass of champagne then go into one of the VR machines compare effectiveness of half thickness and normal thick plating also get a cost from the AM for the half thickness.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

"What in all anomalies happened here?" Gorat wonders as he shuffles off to the rec room to watch TV. Preferably news. As he does, he lights and smokes a blue-smoke.

Watch TV, preferably news. Smoke.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"I... have no idea what a k-hole is. I was just asking for a suggestion, you know, since you're the closest thing we have to a barmaid. So yeah, give me that k-hole. It's not much stronger than normal booze, right?"

"And get me one of those things that lets me pilot aliens around. That sounds like fun. Maybe I could pilot one all the way back to its homeworld."
"How good is it with groups of aliens? Could I try piloting many aliens at once, have them do something like a dance routine?"

I've already edited the wiki for the amp. So I just need whatever drugs/drinks/information the AM is willing to offer.
You get more smokes.

You return the gun to the armory and then head over to Dubley, where ever he is and whatever he's doing.

She gives you a bag of white powdery crystals. "Eat that"

"Not sure what you're talking about there, friend"

"Hmm. I'll tell you what, as long as I'm fit to join in the next mission, and if you make it 7 tokens, you've got a deal!
Sell my soul body to science for 7 tokens!
Sure.

We'll put you in the infirmary now, since we're gonna use ya.

Brother Lars looked again at the figurines.  Were they truly alive, or were they just toys?  He supposed he could check...

Reach out to Mini Lars with his mind-amp.  Do they have minds?  Are they alive?  Don't change anything, just read.  Check Mini Maurice too, for fun.
[1+1]
Sort of lucky with that.
Quote from: piecewise
How high you can jump or from what height you can jump down? Because any height you can physically jump up, you can survive the fall without damage.
Stick how and to what kind of surfaces?

Let's go with both. So how high can I jump? And from how high can I fall/jump without the landing damaging my synthbody?

THEN. Go see the doc to discuss synthbody upgrades
As for the sticking. I was thinking like how spiders do it? Not sure what kind of surfaces that would be good for. If the am/doc/science guys have any alternative ideas they want to bounce my way including the cost that would be swell as well. It just shouldn't interfere with the stealthskin.

You can theoretically jump several stories. You should be able to fall several stories without damage too. In fact, even at terminal velocity, if you land correctly you shouldn't be injured.

Body upgrades eh? I'm bringing in some new stuff with the update so lets wait on that.

Don't they stick using tiny hairs? And isn't that reliant on the fact that they're very light?

"Hasala, come to the hangar please.

pw, can you tell me how hard the avatar can punch things with a kin amp before I damage myself or the amp?
You shouldn't injure yourself regardless. Though try not to have any friends within a dozen feet or so.

"Oh. I see.Thank you - for being so straightforward. I knew it was a long shot."

Ryan sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"At least I cost those bastards some headache for my time. It... Isn't the mad-house I expected at least." He rambles aloud, mostly to himself.

"What are you poking at there? My - my memory's still a little fuzzy on everything." He asks, moving towards Steve, "My name's Ryan, by the way. Ryan Jorgenson."

What is this man poking at? Take a look but maintain a courteous distance.
>An interface for human use. It amuses me.

resume poking my PDA with Tron items, see if using the knives changes the on ascii skulls.
Well your pda is dead so...

Mesk takes a look around the ship, seeing what new developments have occurred since his last down time.
Well apparently he forgot how to use the bold function.

I blame aliens.

Get myself acquainted with the layout of this place. Preferably without getting killed.
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Paracelsus%27_Sword?file=Ship_map.png

Shouldn't have searched for the source of that avatar.

With a firm step of a retired military person, with his head held high and a wide, if slightly different from normal, smile on his lips, Maurice entered the infirmary.
I am not coming back.
Nodding and exchanging quick greetings with people - the nurses whom he had worked along once upon a time, colleagues of old and new guys and girls fresh out of stasis - he approached the only person in the room that mattered to him at this moment.
Doctor.
I am already dead. I do not fear you.
With a curt yet respectful bow Maurice greeted him. Without raising his voice, he spoke with clarity permeating the whole room, clearly heard by anyone present.
I have come today to confront you on the question of your identity.

... Shall we retire to a more suitable, perhaps secluded, place, without all these unnecessary witnesses?
Be led away by the Doctor.

You and the Doctor head into a back room.

((Blagh, bought Distant Worlds and now I'm wondering where the last couple days went. Anyways))

Yancy looks around and then remembers what happened. "Oh right, they court-martialed me. Hey Steve, you there? New recruit here!"

Grab some clothes and get dressed, then wander over to the rec room.
Consider it done.
Provided he can wake up Kyle goes to... I don't know see if there's a kitchen or something.
Oh you wake up all right.

Here's the thing though. You wake up in a different body. Your brain has been swapped into Psmith's body, and vice versa.

Your physical stats (strength, dexterity, endurance) are now that of the new body.

There was a lot of screaming and flailing on this mission, Chief observes. And she got paid handsomely for staying as far away from it as possible. A simple lesson, no doubt about that.

RETURN.

Am I low on bluesmokes yet? Refill if yes.

Her supply established, she quickly remembers her obligations and spends a short while preparing a report on the performance of her crystal gun.

Quote from: eee; to: Miyamoto de Bergerac
Subject: M18. Gun was not shot. Enemies were scared. Had idea, could sell ammo to locals because it is shiny.

Body: Chief

She wasn't quite sure why her signature had so much space for it.

Return Testament to where I'm supposed to. I'm guessing Armory Master. Do it along with the refill if possible. Then check what Dubley's doing.
"Well I'm alive at least" Vincent walks to his room(?... Locker?), finding a box labeled 'permanent painkiller' on it(?) ((I'm pretty sure SC said I can have it I'll edit if not)) "First that potion, and now this!? Where is this shit coming from?"
Alright? We'll assume you have it now.

So much to do, so little time.

Go and purchase the "Bodysuit made from human skin" that's listed on the Player Market, originally from a Green Hexagon, Vertical Line box. Since the Old-Style Nyars Boxes aren't available anymore, leave 5 tokens to be redeemed by Saint Steve (or anyone else on Heph, in case of his death) for any listed Nyarsifact that he finds interesting. Don't put the suit on yet.

Ask Nyars if he would be willing to watch over the Deathcube while I'm away, letting people use it if they pay the appropriate price and batting anyone that does anything too crazy. Offer him a token off every "transaction" that generates a token, and offer him 1 token up front as a gesture of good faith.
We'll consider all that done and Nyars vending for you.

Tek had left the ship a beggar, and returned a king.  How could he have wished for a better outcome?  Mummies in tow, King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen teleported to the armory kiosk and made his demands known.

"Greetings, space merchant.  We are King Sulan'takan'litkham'ramen III.  What items does your kingdom provide for its visiting dignitaries?"

Ask AM for free stuff.
"Ask me two days from now"

Quote from: Dubley to Miyamoto de Bergerac
Reporting on the Raduga prototype laser. It sure can keep things warm. Maybe if you let me take it on another mission I could get some more testing done?

Go plonk one of my cutting lasers on the AM's counter. You know, the ones I looted from the boarding capsules on mission 12.
"How much can I get for one of these?"
Dubley briefly glances at King Sulan, but he's seen weirder stuff.
I feel like we already said they couldn't be resold?
"Ahh good to be back now for that champagne"
go have a glass of champagne then go into one of the VR machines compare effectiveness of half thickness and normal thick plating also get a cost from the AM for the half thickness.
BUHHHHH how many times am I gonna have to answer questions about the effectiveness of different thicknesses of armor

"What in all anomalies happened here?" Gorat wonders as he shuffles off to the rec room to watch TV. Preferably news. As he does, he lights and smokes a blue-smoke.

Watch TV, preferably news. Smoke.

The news right now, local at least, is basically "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING IN THE SKY HOLY SHIT"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Good, will be returning to Doctor momentarilly to have it implimented, want to Deathcube test first.

To the Deathcube! button sequence is: A1, C5, G4, G6, H1.

edt: to speed things up - after use, assuming nothing unexpected happens, I check how the density change affects my movement, including jumping, and if it makes it even harder to move things around than it already is. also seeing if it does anything to my breathing, thinking, etc. After that, I'll be visiting the Doctor so he can have me check for things that I might not have thought of - or to have him help address any complications.
was told to try again later - am trying again.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Okay. Go find Vincent. Toss him a token.
Yo Vince. Can I have whats left of your heat gun? I need it for a project.
By the way, how'd the mission go after I left? Better than last time I hope."

Get his heat gun. And the battery pack. I'm assuming he'll be willing to part with it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 05:17:38 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uhh... Man.."
Psmith sits up and rubs his eyes.
"What was that? I feel like... My mind is exploding..."
He stands up and begin to shuffle out, not having noticed his body change yet.
After walking out of the room, he goes into the bathroom and begins to wet his face, trying to wake up out of the anesthetics. When he looks up into the mirror, he finally realises what happened.
"This... What? I'm dreaming, surely. No...."
He checks his pockets and finds 7 shiny new tokens. Well, he thinks, might as well spend em...

Head to the Armory and see if I can sell my Mk I suit, since I have a Mk II. Then, buy a guass rifle and 2 clips.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

A thought comes across Yaroslavs' mind after finishing an article on advanced armoring patterns of UWM armed forces. He glances at his rifle and sighs. He grabs it along with spare clips and heads back to armory.

- Um... I'd like to return these two clips and pledge my rifle in, all for four tokens, and purchase that "Testament" weapon which became available recently*. I'll reclaim my rifle with tokens off my first mission, if I get through it.
Try to trade.

((*-according to syvarris in OOC post))
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 02:15:48 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Myle looks down at himself with a scowl.
"... Fuckin' genies."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yancy looks for any intact VR machines, enters one, and loads tinker.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile

The news right now, local at least, is basically "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT THING IN THE SKY HOLY SHIT"

"Wouldn't we all like to know. Steve, has there been any examination of that asteroid field? Also, what did happen to our original guide, if there was one?"

So, you guys back?

Watch TV. Ask Steve. Ask ghosts.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

I was looking for something with a ton of mobility enhancers, like the grip pads Pryo's first character had, some form of the Arbiter mobility wires, things like that.

((Ah. I figured since it was modifying the body, it was the Doctors domain.))
Something ultra mobile eh? Like a cheetah crossed with a gecko on a trampoline? We can do that. It's not gonna be very durable, but you could be bouncing off the walls and ceiling and running around like a ninja.
Yeah, that's about what I wanted. I assume this will cost token, or is it more a trade in? Because if it's a trade in, go become a robotic ninja cheetah/gecko hybrid.
Token cost. Probably about 5.

Go buy this.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Chief, seeing Dubley go off to perform some form of devilry, has a thought. She walks back on over to the Armory Master.

"Synth-arm. 8 tokens. Is it one arm or two?"

Should the AM prove talkative, she asks more.

"Can I get synth-hands for less? How much?"

And if those questions get answered, why, there's a couple she can still think of.

"Can I ask for changes I want in synth-arm?"

Ask.

And if it's not too much to ask, also check up on whether my red proliferating moss (which I either put in the air vents or left in the barracks, I don't quite recall now) has survived the shenanigans of the ship.
Pages: 1 ... 1811 1812 [1813] 1814 1815 ... 2101