_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1810 1811 [1812] 1813 1814 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924100 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

Upon hearing the summon, Hasala finishes unplugging from the VR machine and heads to the hangar.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile

"Oh. I see.Thank you - for being so straightforward. I knew it was a long shot."

Ryan sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"At least I cost those bastards some headache for my time. It... Isn't the mad-house I expected at least." He rambles aloud, mostly to himself.

"What are you poking at there? My - my memory's still a little fuzzy on everything." He asks, moving towards Steve, "My name's Ryan, by the way. Ryan Jorgenson."

What is this man poking at? Take a look but maintain a courteous distance.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

resume poking my PDA with Tron items, see if using the knives changes the on ascii skulls.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Mesk takes a look around the ship, seeing what new developments have occurred since his last down time.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Get myself acquainted with the layout of this place. Preferably without getting killed.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

With a firm step of a retired military person, with his head held high and a wide, if slightly different from normal, smile on his lips, Maurice entered the infirmary.
I am not coming back.
Nodding and exchanging quick greetings with people - the nurses whom he had worked along once upon a time, colleagues of old and new guys and girls fresh out of stasis - he approached the only person in the room that mattered to him at this moment.
Doctor.
I am already dead. I do not fear you.
With a curt yet respectful bow Maurice greeted him. Without raising his voice, he spoke with clarity permeating the whole room, clearly heard by anyone present.
I have come today to confront you on the question of your identity.

... Shall we retire to a more suitable, perhaps secluded, place, without all these unnecessary witnesses?
Be led away by the Doctor.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

Upon hearing the summon, Hasala finishes unplugging from the VR machine and heads to the hangar.

"Ah, there you are, good. It is time for your next... Lesson. If you can call it that.
Just go with Pancaek here. He knows what to do.

Good luck."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Pan Decloaks right next to Miyamoto and puts on his new hat. He gets out a cigar as well.

"I'll be your friendly morale fairy, here to scream when you go too slow. Follow me."

He grabs the namite cannister and heads of to the place

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

Hasala blinks when Pancaek appears, then mentally shrugs and follows.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Blagh, bought Distant Worlds and now I'm wondering where the last couple days went. Anyways))

Yancy looks around and then remembers what happened. "Oh right, they court-martialed me. Hey Steve, you there? New recruit here!"

Grab some clothes and get dressed, then wander over to the rec room.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Provided he can wake up Kyle goes to... I don't know see if there's a kitchen or something.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

Alright, everyone back on ship where I can ignore you~
It's good to be home.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

There was a lot of screaming and flailing on this mission, Chief observes. And she got paid handsomely for staying as far away from it as possible. A simple lesson, no doubt about that.

RETURN.

Am I low on bluesmokes yet? Refill if yes.

Her supply established, she quickly remembers her obligations and spends a short while preparing a report on the performance of her crystal gun.

Quote from: eee; to: Miyamoto de Bergerac
Subject: M18. Gun was not shot. Enemies were scared. Had idea, could sell ammo to locals because it is shiny.

Body: Chief

She wasn't quite sure why her signature had so much space for it.

Return Testament to where I'm supposed to. I'm guessing Armory Master. Do it along with the refill if possible. Then check what Dubley's doing.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

Seeing new fella quickly dressing and leaving in hurry, looking for Steve, Yaroslav murmurs after this man departs from barracks:
- So much for greetings then, I guess.
He then proceeds to reading the most enthralling article on latest trends in battlesuit-integrated weaponry, listening to an ancient music band "Queen".
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 07:12:38 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Well I'm alive at least" Vincent walks to his room(?... Locker?), finding a box labeled 'permanent painkiller' on it(?) ((I'm pretty sure SC said I can have it I'll edit if not)) "First that potion, and now this!? Where is this shit coming from?"
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v
Pages: 1 ... 1810 1811 [1812] 1813 1814 ... 2101