_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923729 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

"Woah... that's slightly better than what I've expected. I was sent here from a mix-up, but really, I'm not a friend of our corrupt government.

Problem is, I'm not exactly a fighter. Do you guys need technical work done?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((can i put us back in later?))

buy the 4 token salubrious borders nayrstifact.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

What.

Now, this might be very important... or just a way by brain refuses to put things into comprehensible categories. Huh.

Understood, Steve. ...Really, I wish I could accept that and not make this illogical fuss of it, but this is just that exceptional sort of situation, I am afraid.

Quote from: MSanctor to: General Miyamoto
Steve said to forward this request to you, General.
I wish to get free of my shock implant, even if only until the next mission I take part it. To become a free man I once was.
You might need to know that Steve said that it's a dangerous precedent since he'd like to keep certain people on leash, and redirected the request to you, General.

... If everything fails, consider this my retirement notice; I would not come on missions any more as long as the implant is required, and will quietly settle off somewhere in time. Maybe take up Lady Ferratum-Inanis's job offer, if that was still on the table. In any case, as a free person no longer associated with ARM field service, I do wish my shock implant removed.
#MSanctor

Quote from: MSanctor to: Brother Lars
Can we meet somewhere? I am sorry for taking even more of your valuable time, but I want to check something important with you, and some more unfinished business has cropped up recently.
#MSanctor

Carefully and gently put all the little people back in the bag.

Go to the (w)Rec room and use one of the computers to look up on the net any entries on Dr.VonNost and Bob Hardman. Also look specifically among the Executed! episodes.

Was there only one scientist bearing the surname VonNost? Could he have a son, or something?

This time, put my logical and intelligent side of the brain to work in regards to the Doctor and Dr.VonNost mystery.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile

"Woah... that's slightly better than what I've expected. I was sent here from a mix-up, but really, I'm not a friend of our corrupt government.

Problem is, I'm not exactly a fighter. Do you guys need technical work done?"

"We're a pretty rag-tag bunch here, so not being able to aim a rifle shouldn't be a problem for you. Plenty of people end up in mechanical bodies after a mission or two, you could do field repairs and the like. I'm sure you can find other stuff to do, as well."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Just to be sure, because you didn't state it in last action. Grab a nice military hat from the armoury and a lighter. Then put on said hat and go to the rec room and watch some tv.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Quote from: Brother Lars to Charles
Brother Charles,

I have a request from General Miyamoto that I feel your talents would be of great assistance with.  Do you have some time to discuss?

Faithfully,
Brother Lars

Quote from: Brother Lars to Maurice
Brother Maurice,

Certainly.  I am in the Rec Room.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Quote from: MSanctor to: Brother Lars
Oh, good! I'm on my way there.
#MSanctor

Maurice hurriedly finished collecting the little people into the bag, and briskly walked into the Rec Room. Seeing Brother Lars, he smiled broadly as he greeted him.
Glad to see you, Brother. Do you, by any chance, ...recognise this person? Maurice asked as he showed the sketch to Brother Lars.This is important, because you might be the only person who can help me find out the truth. To connect the dots.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle stretches now that he's back in his old body.
"That was weird. Welp, time to make sure no one jacked my shit."
Kyle goes to make sure his stuff is still in his locker. If so he grabs the flask and goes back to the rec room to drink from it.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, this would be my first mission. I have been following the current ones for a few months though, so I get the general idea.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Brother Lars stood and smiled as he saw Maurice.  "Brother Maurice, it is always good to see you.  Hmm... let me take a look."

Maurice asked as he showed the sketch to Brother Lars.

Take a look at this sketch.  Does it trigger any repressed memories?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am bored."
Go punch the walls. Specifically,

Gosh darn doors... Who would put one in the way of a highly secretive R&D center anyway?

Go find Ronald((Wolfkit)) and ask him to burn a hole in the door with his hands. I wanna see whats in there!

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:50:18 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile

It is uncomfortable to sit around and do nothing - all kinds of unwanted thoughts start to pop in mind despite best effort to contain them. At times like these, it usually helps to occupy oneself with something that requires attention. After a while, Yaroslav comes across a thought.

Go back to armory, get engraving tools. Then find some workspace (any free table would do) and spend time awaiting mission assignment engraving Yaroslavs' life story up to this moment in a picture series on the Gauss rifles' barrel, starting at breech, ending near muzzle.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:28:14 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am bored."
Go punch the walls
Gosh darn doors... Who would put one in the way of a highly secretive R&D center anyway?

Go find Ronald((Wolfkit)) and ask him to burn a hole in the door with his hands. I wanna see whats in there!

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I am bored."
Go punch the walls

"Sure why not?"
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile

"I request permission to... take advantage of that option Steve gave to us. I want to return to Hephaestus. I am not giving up. I still believe in this cause, I still want to help. I... You can tell the others whatever you want, if you are worried about morale. But I can not stay here. Not now. I need time. Some time away from this."

"Hmm, I see. Well, you've done a good job on he latest mission, as well as when we rescued that cultist FUBAR, so you've probably deserved some time off. If you need someone to do a good word for you to help your chances of being allowed to migrate over, you can always ask.

But apart from all of that, I did notice something was troubling you lately, haven't been yourself. Care to tell me what it is? I'm no trained shrink, but I can offer a listening ear, for what that's worth."

"I believe Brother Charles will be of help in this; last I heard he had been doing research into UWM worlds and may have some useful information.  I live to serve for Steve."
"Very well, I eagerly await your report, Brother Lars."

Miya is probably the most important person around you, But I don't think he's going anywhere. Hmm.
"What are you looking at trooper? Did you need something, or are you just crowding up my hangar?"

Steve said to forward this request to you, General.
I wish to get free of my shock implant, even if only until the next mission I take part it. To become a free man I once was.
You might need to know that Steve said that it's a dangerous precedent since he'd like to keep certain people on leash, and redirected the request to you, General.

... If everything fails, consider this my retirement notice; I would not come on missions any more as long as the implant is required, and will quietly settle off somewhere in time. Maybe take up Lady Ferratum-Inanis's job offer, if that was still on the table. In any case, as a free person no longer associated with ARM field service, I do wish my shock implant removed.
#MSanctor

Message back:

Ah, a difficult matter you raise here, Maurice.

First, let me state that if I were to ask you not to have it removed, it wouldn't be because I don't trust you or suspect you of treachery. On the contrary! But as you've no doubt seen in your extended ARM career, sometimes people get mindcontrolled by powers beyond them, be them alien or UWM agents. And in that case, being able to shock someone's body unconscious has proven to be very helpful, even if it doesn't always work.

So, I'm going to disallow people to remove their shock implants when they want to go on missions, at the very least. However, for you, who just wants it removed between missions or for your stay on Hep, that'd be ok with me. I trust you enough that I think you can be left without and not be expected to start running rampant. I'm not sure what the other Hep personnel will want you to do though, so no promises.

However, even if you get it removed, I'd VERY much appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone. I've known you long enough to know you are stable and won't blow up the ship first chance you get, but that's not something I can say of everyone.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1802 1803 [1804] 1805 1806 ... 2101