_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927369 times)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26880 on: February 23, 2015, 07:06:02 pm »

Get free of the selfish asshole elder god by any means nessecary, up to and including Mystery Glowing Body Powers and seduction.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26881 on: February 24, 2015, 10:16:28 am »

"whelp, looks like shits frozen on the other side of this thing. If you've got any bright ideas, Has, I'm all ears."

Lob one of my metal disks through the R&D field to see if it gets time frozen as well. Dance the carlton to pass the time.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26882 on: February 24, 2015, 11:18:49 am »

"whelp, looks like shits frozen on the other side of this thing. If you've got any bright ideas, Has, I'm all ears."

"Well, I've got an idea. It's not really a good idea, but... These rods are projecting the field; if detaching them from the wall doesn't break them, and we can carry one around without ending up like the first guy to touch one - cutting out the section of wall it's attached to, maybe - we could bring part of the field with us, and get to the artifact that way."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26883 on: February 24, 2015, 02:06:51 pm »

"Well, I've got an idea. It's not really a good idea, but... These rods are projecting the field; if detaching them from the wall doesn't break them, and we can carry one around without ending up like the first guy to touch one - cutting out the section of wall it's attached to, maybe - we could bring part of the field with us, and get to the artifact that way."
"True, but then we could save us all the trouble and get Dr. Clark there to just scoot over to the cube, no? I mean, if you just want the cube to get inside an anti-fuckery field. Unless you actually want to get over to the cube to do something to it?"

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26884 on: February 24, 2015, 02:42:44 pm »

"True, but then we could save us all the trouble and get Dr. Clark there to just scoot over to the cube, no? I mean, if you just want the cube to get inside an anti-fuckery field. Unless you actually want to get over to the cube to do something to it?"

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Pancaek Nilys
I have a feeling the good doctor here isn't the type to lift a finger to save anyone but himself, especially not former death row prisoners. It's worth a try, though, I guess.

"I don't think bringing it into the field would help. It already passed through it once. As far as doing something to it, that's how I think we finish this, killing the guy wrapped around it. We could do it with amps, though we'd have to leave the hypothetical field for that. I've got this laser rifle. This is not a good idea for multiple reasons. It might not even be necessary, if whatever Auron is doing works. However he's doing it."

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26885 on: February 25, 2015, 06:04:22 pm »

((I feel 3 years late for wanting to join this :P)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26886 on: February 26, 2015, 01:26:54 pm »

poke darkpaladin to see if i can reactivate his time.

If not, excellent: poke peradon in the back with my skateboard to see if i can physically move him.

If i can move him then tear out a few more wireframe book pages to make gloves and use them to move his sorry ass over to the tron portal and laser his arms off at the shoulder from point blank range then push them and the artifact into tron.

If i can activate peoples time: re-activate everyone not being absorbed by something and get them to move peradon.

You can't see anything, everything is completely black. You take a step forward and suddenly you can see everything within 360 degrees of yourself. You stop moving and everything goes black again. The "air" as the consistency of thick syrup. Good thing you don't need to breathe anymore. You use a combination of quick peeks and closing your eyes to avoid being disoriented by your vision, and make it over to DP.

You poke his arm. It move slightly from the force of you poking it, but he doesn't suddenly start moving normally.

You poke peradon with your skateboard and find that you can indeed shove him around, though he'll only move as much as you push. Once you stop pushing, he stops moving.

You drag him over to the hole and proceed to slice his arms off and then shove the artifact out into the digital void beyond. Nothing particularly special happens, at least not yet. Hm.

Lob one of my metal disks through the R&D field to see if it gets time frozen as well. Dance the carlton to pass the time.
The instant it passes the field it stops in place. Hm.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26887 on: February 26, 2015, 03:13:40 pm »

"Hasala, did you see anything through the portal that perhaps the fleshcube needs to connect with in order to end all of this?"

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26888 on: February 26, 2015, 03:53:33 pm »

"That green wisp at the top, maybe. It caused the digitization effect, like the ground, and did it much faster, too. If the ground doesn't work, the wisp might. Have to wait for this frozen effect to wear off, though."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26889 on: February 26, 2015, 04:02:00 pm »

jam the arms forward and down so the cube touches the ground.

Run away and fire lasers at the pig head.
if the lasers stop moving after a bit thats fine, let the energy accumulate.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 04:45:18 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26890 on: February 26, 2015, 04:04:04 pm »

Why are you throwing random shit at things?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26891 on: February 26, 2015, 04:12:55 pm »

Why are you throwing random shit at things?
"You talking to me?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26892 on: February 26, 2015, 04:17:58 pm »

No, I'm not talking at all. I'm a severed head and I'm in bad mood.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26893 on: February 26, 2015, 04:21:49 pm »

No, I'm not talking at all. I'm a severed head and I'm in bad mood.
"Oh, must be trace amounts of xenospit still in my system then. Anyway, I don't have to justify what I do to a severed head."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26894 on: February 26, 2015, 04:26:39 pm »

Oh, so YOU'RE THE GAY NECROPHILIAC!
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2101