_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1789 1790 [1791] 1792 1793 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928510 times)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26850 on: February 19, 2015, 06:44:06 pm »

If I notice anything happening, dive for the nearest cover...
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26851 on: February 19, 2015, 08:41:50 pm »

((This is going to be interesting, just about everyone drinking potions.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26852 on: February 19, 2015, 09:32:54 pm »

((What do they honestly have to lose?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #26853 on: February 20, 2015, 05:20:06 am »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26854 on: February 20, 2015, 05:26:58 am »

((Just a bit of friendly advice: you may want to wait until after the current incident to spawn. Because someone just shot God in the head, a fleshy abomination is erupting from the walls, and an invisible bear is on the loose.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26855 on: February 20, 2015, 05:45:26 am »

((Or you know, stay in the stasis room.

While connected to the affected area it isnt strictly part of the anomaly danger zone.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26856 on: February 20, 2015, 06:54:56 pm »

In real life the rats flee the sinking ship.

In ER they seem to run head long back into the flames. Seriously, so many people are joining up right now as things fall apart! It's weird.

You're accepted by the way. I'd hold off on actually spawning though.

Wiki gnome here. I've been keeping track of on-ship character locations since this event started. Current locations are:

kj1225 - East Hallway/Portal, Is a Decapitated Head
Swordsmith04 - East Hallway/Portal
Pancaek - East Hallway/Portal

Persus13 (hasn't posted since Jan. 5th) - East Hallway
Tavik Toth - East Hallway, skinless, unconscious(?)
Execute/dumbo.exe (hasn't posted since Jan. 26th) - East Hallway, Trapped in Goop
Dorsidwarf (hasn't posted since Feb. 3rd) - East Hallway, "unmoored" [can go anywhere]
Spinal_Taper (hasn't posted since Feb. 5th) - East Hallway

High tyrol (hasn't posted since Jan. 7th) - Southeast Hallway Corner

Xantalos - Vents...

Wolfkit - R&D doors
solarlight (hasn't posted since Jan. 6th) - R&D doors
Unholy_Pariah - R&D doors
HavingPhun - R&D doors
Yoink - R&D doors, Is an Invisible Bear
Peradon - R&D doors

Omeganaut (hasn't posted since Nov. 29th) - Barracks, asleep on bed
Vivalas (hasn't posted since Feb. 3rd) - Barracks, Drunk
darkpaladin - Barracks

Stay near Pancaek. Try to use my Microwave Amplifier to help him protect us. Make sure Kyle's head is "safe", too.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm still wearing that Small Green Square Nyars artifact anklet. Just in case that's relevant.

Alright, fuck your non-specific actions which grew out of my non-specific descriptions. Lets make this specific. And far far worse!

You there! Kj, Swordsmith, Pancaek, Persus, Tavik, Dumbo, Doris, Spinal, and Tyrol (Along with anyone else near the hole that I forgot!)

As Auron accidentally murders the artifact, the following happens.

1. A stream of flesh, eyeballs and teeth explodes out of the vents and oozes out all around you, screaming at the top of its many exposed lungs.
2. A horde of glassy, neon green, glowing human skeletons starts spewing out of the hole and climbing all over the walls, floor and ceiling. They're chanting windows error noises and seem to smear across reality like bad video buffering. 
3.You feel intense emotions of fear, anger and helplessness combined with the sensation of hands attempting to crush your skull and a horrible burning across your entire body.
4. Everything smells like burnt hair.

Xan

EVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTSEVERYTHINGHURTS

Wolfkit, Solar, Unholy, havingphun, yoink, peradon and anyone else near R&D.

1. The rods over there in front of the R&D section start buzzing at a painful resonance and arcing like tesla coils. Their bases burn with purple-blue flame and streamers of light crackle across an invisible wall just in front of them.

2. The artifact swells and then ruptures like a giant zit, releasing a geyser of greasy blood and digitized objects.

3.The ceiling begins to cave in. But not just cave in, but to be crushed downward by what appears to be a giant set of teeth chomping down on the hall.

4. Black ooze starts bubbling up from the floor and filling the area.

5. The air around Doctor Clark glows multicolor and almost pearlescent. Nothing seems to get within 5 feet of him.

And finally, Omega, Viva, and DP (along with anyone else in the barracks)

1.The ceiling tears open and a stream of liquid flame begins pouring into the room.
2.The beds tear themselves free of the walls and slam into the ceiling as though gravity has been reversed on them.
3.The end off the room farthest from the doorway out into the hall is torn away and a giant, half rotten pig's head appears in the absolute blackness outside. It starts eating the room.

You may NOW start acting. And screaming.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26857 on: February 20, 2015, 07:03:07 pm »

Well, this is just the cherry on the fuck cake isn't it?

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26858 on: February 20, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »

"Whoah, what the heck this is freaky and amazing!
Attempt to punch the giant teeth. Don't get chomped though. If Xan attempts to attack me punch it too. Dubstep arms ftw.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 07:18:51 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26859 on: February 20, 2015, 07:10:58 pm »

Psmith

Oh shoot.... Ok, grab that artifact and toss that sucker into tron!

((I get the feeling that I am about to die...))
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26860 on: February 20, 2015, 07:15:00 pm »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAEEAEAEEAEAEAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAEAEAEAEAEEAEEEEEAAAAAAEEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEEAEAEAEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAEAAEAEAEAEEAEAEAEEEEEAAEEAEAEEEEEAEEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everything hurts therefore kill everything around me in the hope that that will stop the pain.
Drink my potion too.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26861 on: February 20, 2015, 07:24:16 pm »

"Nope. Hasala, grab Kyle's head and follow me!"

Power my way through to the R&D anti-fuckery field. RUN. Use Mass amp to push anything xeno-weird-cthulhuesque standing in my way out of the way with short bursts of force. Should short bursts prove insufficient, make a half dome of force and heat using both amps in front of me like a battering ram. Be sure to stop amping when close to the anti-fuckery fields.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26862 on: February 20, 2015, 07:29:15 pm »

Quaff my potion, command/utilise effects to save me.

If that fails:
Run to R&D forcefield.
Swat at R&D forcefield with reiterpallasch.
If reiterpallasch survives, enter R&D safezone. Use rockets to power through if necessary.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26863 on: February 20, 2015, 07:59:57 pm »

"Nope. Hasala, grab Kyle's head and follow me!"

Power my way through to the R&D anti-fuckery field. RUN. Use Mass amp to push anything xeno-weird-cthulhuesque standing in my way out of the way with short bursts of force. Should short bursts prove insufficient, make a half dome of force and heat using both amps in front of me like a battering ram. Be sure to stop amping when close to the anti-fuckery fields.

"Right behind you!"

Grab Kyle, follow Pancaek as best I can. Assist Pancaek's amplifier shield with my own amplifier, if necessary.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26864 on: February 20, 2015, 08:14:07 pm »

Eat/drink potion, use powers to..destroy the pig head, I guess. Or at least try to destroy it.
Pages: 1 ... 1789 1790 [1791] 1792 1793 ... 2101