_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1785 1786 [1787] 1788 1789 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932362 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26790 on: February 07, 2015, 08:06:23 pm »

We have this thing around here called "Stasis Dementia". You can write whatever you want as your background, because if it clashes with the established canon we can just write it off as being the result of minor brain damage from being frozen for too long.

Anyways, this all looks fine to me. Do you know how most characters start or would you like me to throw you in personally? Generally you just flop, naked and covered in goo, out of a stasis pod in the barracks.
((Ok, if I'm just covered in goo in the barracks, butt naked, I can probably figure it out!))

Psmith Exerton

Look around. Find the nearest clothes and wear them. Dont want to be wondering the ship naked. Before I put the clothes on, see if I can find something to dry myself off with.
"Oh! Hello there! You must be new here. I suppose I should probably be give you an introduction to the place or something, but I have no clue where we are. I didn't really pay attention to the lecture I got before they stuffed me in a stasis tube.  This place is weird, though. There are people walking around with weapons everywhere, there are some melted holes in the walls that lead to the world of the digital or something, and there were some weird rods that made my arms go awesome!"
Show off my heat haze looking arms by zapping a random bed
"And my arms also passed through a phase of dubstep zombie. Twas awesome. Anyways, I'm Ronald."
Also, finally get around to putting some damn clothes on.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:08:49 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26791 on: February 07, 2015, 09:32:17 pm »

We have this thing around here called "Stasis Dementia". You can write whatever you want as your background, because if it clashes with the established canon we can just write it off as being the result of minor brain damage from being frozen for too long.

Anyways, this all looks fine to me. Do you know how most characters start or would you like me to throw you in personally? Generally you just flop, naked and covered in goo, out of a stasis pod in the barracks.
((Ok, if I'm just covered in goo in the barracks, butt naked, I can probably figure it out!))

Psmith Exerton

Look around. Find the nearest clothes and wear them. Dont want to be wondering the ship naked. Before I put the clothes on, see if I can find something to dry myself off with.
"Oh! Hello there! You must be new here. I suppose I should probably be give you an introduction to the place or something, but I have no clue where we are. I didn't really pay attention to the lecture I got before they stuffed me in a stasis tube.  This place is weird, though. There are people walking around with weapons everywhere, there are some melted holes in the walls that lead to the world of the digital or something, and there were some weird rods that made my arms go awesome!"
"And my arms also passed through a phase of dubstep zombie. Twas awesome. Anyways, I'm Ronald."
Psmith Exerton

Psmith quickly covers his parts.
"Woah! Man! Mind turning your back, or something?! And while your at it, you could throw me a towel or something!"
Watches as the Bed is zapped by Ronald. Psmith staggers backwards, sliding through the slime.
"What the! What is this?!"

((What effect does your arm have?))

Edit due to color problems.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26792 on: February 07, 2015, 10:07:40 pm »

Psmith Exerton

Psmith quickly covers his parts.
"Woah! Man! Mind turning your back, or something?! And while your at it, you could throw me a towel or something!"
Watches as the Bed is zapped by Ronald. Psmith staggers backwards, sliding through the slime.
"What the! What is this?!"

((What effect does your arm have?))

Edit due to color problems.
"Oh, right. Clothes. Completely forgot about that. Should probably put some on while I'm here.

Awesome, right?"

((IC, I can create lightning by thinking about it. OOC, it uses will, and apparently touching people with my hands will cause them to detonate. As for how I got it, I did something stupid and seem to have rolled quite well on a hidden roll to survive))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Sig

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26793 on: February 08, 2015, 12:58:42 am »

Psmith Exerton

Psmith stands up quickly, and takes the nearest blanket off of a bed and wraps himself in it.
"Uhh, yeah. Clothes are kind of, uh, important. Especially when your in public...

And that thing you just did.... thats pretty... interesting... How the heck did you do that anyway?

Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26794 on: February 08, 2015, 01:23:52 am »

Grab his head before it rolls off the edge. Stop his body from doing so, too, if I can.
If I manage to save both, finish cutting the digitized arm off, using first my amp and then the rifle if the amp fizzles again. Nudge the digitized arm off the edge with one of my wireframe "shoes".

I will murder you if you turn out to be a gay necrophiliac.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26795 on: February 08, 2015, 05:52:49 am »

Pan starts following behind the scientists

"Sup guys? Took you long enough. Did you manage to formulate a plan to stop this mess yet? Because I really rather want to get back to relaxing a bit."

Follow scientsist. See what they're going to do about the artifact. Keep a bit of distance, just in case.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26796 on: February 08, 2015, 06:18:43 am »

Go look and see if there's anyone nearby?

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26797 on: February 08, 2015, 09:05:27 am »

Tubes? You mean the air vents, or the magic digital hole in the wall? I must have missed something. Crawl after the scientists, at a distance.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 04:47:40 pm by HavingPhun »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26798 on: February 08, 2015, 03:33:54 pm »

sigh and exit vents, go see what scientists are up to.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26799 on: February 08, 2015, 09:02:52 pm »

>Follow my nose and go tear apart one of the food machines in the Rec Room until I get my paws on something to eat.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26800 on: February 08, 2015, 11:49:14 pm »

sigh and exit vents
Enter the vents once this scrub gets out of them. Charge a willpower bonus for shapeshifting correctly and not exploding into a ball of tentacles or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26801 on: February 10, 2015, 06:18:46 pm »

Grab his head before it rolls off the edge. Stop his body from doing so, too, if I can.
If I manage to save both, finish cutting the digitized arm off, using first my amp and then the rifle if the amp fizzles again. Nudge the digitized arm off the edge with one of my wireframe "shoes".

[1+1]
You grab at the head and the body and manage to actually catch hold of neither of them. They slide off this facet of the building and fall on to the one below it, where the continue to roll down, picking up speed as they go.

Psmith Exerton

You find a bin of clothing near you and wipe the goo off with a shirt before putting on some rather boring but functional gray pants and a gray shirt. Elsewhere in the room you hear a bear growl and see a man stalking about the room, as though looking for something.

Well. Thats different.

Psmith Exerton

Also, finally get around to putting some damn clothes on.
Your arms appear to be pulsating techicolor skeleton limbs with a sort of hazy "flesh" around them. When you grab the bed it bursts into purple flame and begins to turn into powder. You show off further by arcing lighting into it, for kicks.

Your attempts to put on clothing end poorly since everything you touch ends not to survive the experience.

I will murder you if you turn out to be a gay necrophiliac.
Shhhh talking head. No tears. Only dreams now.

Pan starts following behind the scientists

"Sup guys? Took you long enough. Did you manage to formulate a plan to stop this mess yet? Because I really rather want to get back to relaxing a bit."

Follow scientsist. See what they're going to do about the artifact. Keep a bit of distance, just in case.
They put the box down near the door and begin unsealing it, a rather labor intensive process by the look of it.

"You say we must kill the fused man in order to set this straight." Clark says, shifting himself to be nearer to the box, "Do  you have any plan for how to do this? Killing him might cause quite a shock to the system we're in. It is, after all, attached to him."

Go look and see if there's anyone nearby?
Well, if we assume you're in the barracks, then there's a newbie, who from your perspective just dropped out of thin air, an invisible bear, a man with skeleton arms that is shooting lighting out of his finger tips, and someone tracking the invisible bear.

Good luck.

Tubes? You mean the air vents, or the magic digital hole in the wall? I must have missed something. Crawl after the scientists, at a distance.
It's a metroid joke since you just rolled into a ball...morph ball...whatever.

You keep as close to the scientists as you deem safe.

sigh and exit vents, go see what scientists are up to.
You go join the scientists and Pan as they unseal the artifact.

>Follow my nose and go tear apart one of the food machines in the Rec Room until I get my paws on something to eat.
Rec room doesn't exist.

sigh and exit vents
Enter the vents once this scrub gets out of them. Charge a willpower bonus for shapeshifting correctly and not exploding into a ball of tentacles or something.
You crawl quickly up into the vents.

You charge a will roll.

Man, remember what happened LAST TIME something like this was going on?

The unsealing of the artifact ends as they peel away the last layer of metal shielding and reveal something that looks like a cube of flesh. The flesh is...well it's got a few distinguishing marks. You think you can see some fingers or toes there, some ribs here, and that is probably the scalp, judging from the hair. But over all it resembles more of a slowly breathing ball of silly putty then anything else.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26802 on: February 10, 2015, 06:33:59 pm »

"Did he drop my laser rifle? OI, DID YOU DROP MY LASER RIFLE? CAUSE I SEE SOMETHING ROLLING DOWN THERE."
((Quick I'm not dead post.))
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26803 on: February 10, 2015, 06:45:41 pm »

As he sits inside the vents, Xan privately rejoices - he finally gets to shed this goddamn inefficient form and do something else!

Before I start, take off my MKI and any clothes I have on underneath it.
Use that Willpower bonus as I do this.
Turn into essentially a gigantic mass of tentacles with a head at the centre. The tentacles should be long as I can make them without compromising their strength, which should be fairly strong, there should be a lot of them, they should be lightly coated in a really sticky goop of some sort that won't stick to itself so they won't stick to each other, and maybe also have some octopus-like suckers that have barbs containing neurotoxin inside them.
The head I'll make lightly secrete a sort of snot like a hagfish so it can't stick the tentacles to itself. It'll have a reinforced skull to protect the brain, about 6 or 8 eyes at differing points all over itself so it can see everywhere without having to turn around, and a mouth like ... you ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean where the kraken appears? A mouth like that. The head itself should be around the size of a soccer ball, maybe bigger if I can spare the biomass without compromising the tentacles.
Oh, and make the mouth able to rotate around on the head slightly without moving the head itself, just in case something comes up behind me and I need to eat it.

((This is definetely gonna take multiple turns to turn into, but I don't mind at aaallllll. Or maybe it won't! Who knows except piecewise.))
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 06:48:05 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26804 on: February 10, 2015, 07:13:54 pm »

"Woah, my hands are awesome! Gonna make eating a bit inconvenient though. But awesome.
There were some guys earlier that looked sciency. I wonder if they could make me some gloves or something."

Go find the science team, explain to them my awesome hands that destroy stuff, ask them if they have any gloves that would help me not destroy stuff I don't  want destroyed.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 1785 1786 [1787] 1788 1789 ... 2101