_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931123 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26760 on: January 31, 2015, 07:22:27 pm »

Crawl a bit out of the way of the doorway, in case it explodes or something. But, stay where I can still see people enter and leave, and hear what is going on.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26761 on: January 31, 2015, 10:12:45 pm »

Since I find myself always back in the same hellbent area without fail, declare my services to those around who may need an extra hand.

"AhnnYynhuunn neEd helhp? aH'm lu'chkin for ah bad ch'uy tha kEll!
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26762 on: January 31, 2015, 11:16:52 pm »

Continue still being unconscious.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26763 on: February 01, 2015, 04:34:46 am »

Try and get to the Sword's armory. After all, it's got to be around here somewhere right, even if nobody can find it?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26764 on: February 03, 2015, 04:08:01 pm »

"Haha! I am become Darth Ronald! Now you shall feel the true power of the Ronald side of the Force! "
Zap a few more digitized objects.
You zap some more junk. Doesn't really do anything, but it's pretty damn cool looking.

Hasala examines the wisp of light for a few moments, then types up and sends a message on his wristpad.

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Pancaek Nilys
Hey. I'm inside that portal anomaly, atop a giant glowing chunk of metal that's probably a piece of the ship. There's a green wisp of light trying to touch the top of this metal block, but something's forcing it back every time it gets close, and the metal near this point is on fire. You know what's going on here, somehow; do you know what this thing is? And how bad an idea would extinguishing the fire with an amp be?

Send message to Pancaek. Maintain Exotic bonus.
Maintaining. For now.

Quote from: Pan to Hasala
Giive me a minute, I'll commune with the old god and tell you what to do in a moment.

Think about what the green whisp flame trying to touch the metal chunk inside the anomaly near Hasala is about. Send the knowledge I gain about said thing to Hasala via wristpad.

Also wait patiently outside of the RnD door for Dr. Clark and his cronies to come back.

No fucking clue cap'n. Ya ain't got shit.

You continue waiting. They'll probably be back soon. Like...end of next turn.

Wait, whats a turn? What was that?

investigate wierd thingy!
Investigate how. I will have you just unzip and flop your junk down on it. Don't tempt me.

Crawl a bit out of the way of the doorway, in case it explodes or something. But, stay where I can still see people enter and leave, and hear what is going on.
You hang back, spying on the goings on.

Since I find myself always back in the same hellbent area without fail, declare my services to those around who may need an extra hand.

"AhnnYynhuunn neEd helhp? aH'm lu'chkin for ah bad ch'uy tha kEll!
Eloquence which would shame Marc Antony.

Continue still being unconscious.
Man, this is easy for you.

Try and get to the Sword's armory. After all, it's got to be around here somewhere right, even if nobody can find it?
Well, you find the wall where the armory should be. I'd be careful melting into it. Remember what happened last time.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26765 on: February 03, 2015, 04:15:35 pm »

Stick my privtes in it! What does it smell like? How does it react to being poked, can I feel heat from it?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26766 on: February 03, 2015, 04:22:37 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek -> Hasala Nabin
So, I had a good, long thunk about it. And I ain't got shit. The scientist dudes just went into R&D and might be fucking with the thing that's causing the anomaly, so it might collapse. Or explode. Or just never have existed in the first place. Or nothing might happen.

Space magic. Does not follow the rules of mere mortals.

Just a heads up.

Put on a nice song inside of my synthbody (these things have mp3 players build in, right?) while waiting for the scientists

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26767 on: February 03, 2015, 04:34:34 pm »

Let the guy actually wearing a suit poke at the green wisp. If nothing terrible happens, use my Exotic dynamic bonus to attempt to extinguish the flame. Whatever happens after that, start climbing back down.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26768 on: February 03, 2015, 07:13:26 pm »

Being slightly more delusional than normal, do to his wound, Ian begins wondering about this "Pancaek" fellow. I mean, what kind of pancake, walks, talks, and has amps?!?! I like my pancakes with a blob of butter, and a lot of syrup. This one seems to have too many toppings... WAY too many toppings.

Stare suspiciously at "Pancaek".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26769 on: February 03, 2015, 10:44:35 pm »

>Roar in an intimidating manner. Leave just what I say up to a speech roll.

>Then try and figure out just what the hell's going on. Remember to maul the shit out of anyone/anything dangerous/in my way.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26770 on: February 03, 2015, 11:11:53 pm »

"Wait a minute... I remember something about the dark side being associated with cookies. If I can use the dark side,Wenger are my cookies? Cookies sound good right now, and I  want them. COOKIES, WHERE ART THOU?"
Find someone to talk to, then cheerfully demand cookies.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26771 on: February 04, 2015, 07:23:53 am »

Investigate viability of reconnecyin my two synthleg halves.
Then explore the vents, see if i cant figure out where that skin monster went.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26772 on: February 05, 2015, 01:08:45 am »

Freed from his bindings, Thomas does his best to resume life. As such, he goes to locate a drink. He assumes that he has one stashed somewhere.
When he finds it, flavor it a little with the christmas present, only a few drops, then drink.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26773 on: February 05, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »

Stick my privtes in it! What does it smell like? How does it react to being poked, can I feel heat from it?
It smells like...nothing really. This entire place has a very slight metallic smell, but other than that, nada.

You stick your motherfucking hand into the thing.

Your hand and arm begin to be rapidly digitized.

Quote from: Pancaek -> Hasala Nabin
So, I had a good, long thunk about it. And I ain't got shit. The scientist dudes just went into R&D and might be fucking with the thing that's causing the anomaly, so it might collapse. Or explode. Or just never have existed in the first place. Or nothing might happen.

Space magic. Does not follow the rules of mere mortals.

Just a heads up.

Put on a nice song inside of my synthbody (these things have mp3 players build in, right?) while waiting for the scientists

ok

Let the guy actually wearing a suit poke at the green wisp. If nothing terrible happens, use my Exotic dynamic bonus to attempt to extinguish the flame. Whatever happens after that, start climbing back down.
If nothing terrible happens. Heh. Where do you think you are?

Being slightly more delusional than normal, do to his wound, Ian begins wondering about this "Pancaek" fellow. I mean, what kind of pancake, walks, talks, and has amps?!?! I like my pancakes with a blob of butter, and a lot of syrup. This one seems to have too many toppings... WAY too many toppings.

Stare suspiciously at "Pancaek".
You're pretty sure he's an alien shape shifter. Ok you're basically positive he is. Just gotta drag yourself over there and cut his Achilles. That will teach him.

>Roar in an intimidating manner. Leave just what I say up to a speech roll.

>Then try and figure out just what the hell's going on. Remember to maul the shit out of anyone/anything dangerous/in my way.

You roar. Luckily bears can't do speech rolls because their every stat is "Bear" and they always roll 5's. See, look.

[Bear:5]

It just happens.

You do manage to make everyone near you instantly spin around and start looking all over the place for what just roared at them.

As per solving this mystery, it appears there's a hole to some nasty alien dimension over there, a squid over thataway who seems to be helpful, a bunch of scientists who appear to be on a smoke break for all the good they're doing, and a sad lack of people obviously need a mauling.

"Wait a minute... I remember something about the dark side being associated with cookies. If I can use the dark side,Wenger are my cookies? Cookies sound good right now, and I  want them. COOKIES, WHERE ART THOU?"
Find someone to talk to, then cheerfully demand cookies.
You ask the invisible bear for cookies.

Wait a sec, invisible bear? How did you know that was....oh well never mind.

Investigate viability of reconnecyin my two synthleg halves.
Then explore the vents, see if i cant figure out where that skin monster went.

You can sort of jam the digitized leg onto the stump, but you had to sever the muscles to remove the leg, so they don't really connect up.

You stick your head up into the vents and catch a glimpse of the skin slithering away. Yeah...thats...Hmm.

Freed from his bindings, Thomas does his best to resume life. As such, he goes to locate a drink. He assumes that he has one stashed somewhere.
When he finds it, flavor it a little with the christmas present, only a few drops, then drink.
Potions are all or nothing. Yes or no for potion?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26774 on: February 05, 2015, 02:24:29 pm »

Kyle removes his arm.
"CUT MY ARM OFF!"
Pages: 1 ... 1783 1784 [1785] 1786 1787 ... 2101