_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1780 1781 [1782] 1783 1784 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932588 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26715 on: January 21, 2015, 02:52:22 pm »

"Okay, yeah. Try to follow me here. All of this, the digitizing, loss of contact, goo and stuff? It's all caused by the artifact. More specifically, it's caused by your intern or whatever that got fused to said artifact. His subconcious is basically pointing the artifact to places it should affect, which happen to be parts of the ship that he remembers. Ergo, the surefire way to put a stop to all of this bullshit is to sever the connection between the artifact, and the intern. Killing him might be bad, by the way, it would be best to seperate him without hurting him. Or just put a bullet through his brain and take a gample, either way will stop..."  Pan sweeps an arm over to the hole, indicating the wounded teammates and the digitizing dimension "..all of this."

Explain reasons to Dr squid Clark. Request that I be granted acces to artifact. Also have a quick think about Clark's involvement in all of this.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26716 on: January 21, 2015, 03:26:10 pm »

((Now by broken, do you just mean inoperable, or are you saying that the panel was knocked off and wires are hanging out?))

Roll around on the floor in pain.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26717 on: January 21, 2015, 04:33:12 pm »

“So, when are you planning to unparalyze me? This is getting kind of boring being immobile. I won't do the lightning thing anymore, but could I atleast stretch my legs?”
Talk
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26718 on: January 21, 2015, 05:27:15 pm »

But I picked 17 first, >:(

Drink number 19 to continue riotous hilarity and spirit of goodwill.

"It's like that time when Gordon found that huge crate of off medications or something in here. Way too many limbs and weird refreshments".
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26719 on: January 21, 2015, 05:46:25 pm »

"Dammit, so close, too, if only it caused some bleeding.
Ah well, here you go[Dan]."

Give Dan one token as his rightful reward.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26720 on: January 21, 2015, 05:55:04 pm »

"It's like that time when Gordon found that huge crate of off medications or something in here. Way too many limbs and weird refreshments".
"Oh really, which ones Gordon and what was he doing in my footlocker?"
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26721 on: January 21, 2015, 06:51:38 pm »

If there is more booze in the bottle., drink it. Sommer was raised on moonshine that might as well been pure ethanol. If not, continue the quest for booze
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26722 on: January 21, 2015, 07:46:24 pm »

explore anomaly using my new digital socks, look for interesting/important things.

Also grab any digital weapons or armour i see.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26723 on: January 22, 2015, 12:39:01 am »

I should bet on people's stupidity more often!

Recieve token!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26724 on: January 22, 2015, 05:39:32 pm »

"He was like, this friend of mine before I got thrown in here. Went around finding stuff, and then I sold it. Why would he have been in your footlocker, skull-laser crazy destroyer thing?
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26725 on: January 24, 2015, 08:24:21 pm »

Attempt to escape bindings.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26726 on: January 26, 2015, 11:45:39 am »

Attempt to fly!
You can indeed fly! Not terribly well because you're in an enclosed corridor and are bumping around against shit, but you can.

Hey, maybe you should Go out and help that guy trying to climb in the reboot dimension.

((Clearly the RNG requires additional sacrifices.))

If I'm still being given dynamic bonuses for climbing, continue floundering and getting nowhere climbing! If not, charge dynamic bonus. No way I'm going to try to climb higher without one, given this string of luck.
[2, no 1/3rd bonus]

YOU MOTHER FUCKER. YOU'RE DOING THIS ON PURPOSE AREN'T YOU?! THROWING THE GAME! WHO PAID YOU! WAS IT THE RUSSIANS?!

DAMN YOU SEAN!

Oh well. At least now we got someone who can fly who might actually come out and help you. Assuming he goes before that potion runs out.

"Okay, yeah. Try to follow me here. All of this, the digitizing, loss of contact, goo and stuff? It's all caused by the artifact. More specifically, it's caused by your intern or whatever that got fused to said artifact. His subconcious is basically pointing the artifact to places it should affect, which happen to be parts of the ship that he remembers. Ergo, the surefire way to put a stop to all of this bullshit is to sever the connection between the artifact, and the intern. Killing him might be bad, by the way, it would be best to seperate him without hurting him. Or just put a bullet through his brain and take a gample, either way will stop..."  Pan sweeps an arm over to the hole, indicating the wounded teammates and the digitizing dimension "..all of this."

Explain reasons to Dr squid Clark. Request that I be granted acces to artifact. Also have a quick think about Clark's involvement in all of this.
Thinking about Clark brings up nothing terribly specific in your head, other then vague images of his involvement in the current proceedings.

The robo-squid listens to your speech and then sits there for a good 20 seconds, completely silently. Eventually he makes a gesture with one tentacle and several scientists head off toward the R&D lab.

((Now by broken, do you just mean inoperable, or are you saying that the panel was knocked off and wires are hanging out?))

Roll around on the floor in pain.
It's been crunched inwards, the LED display smashed and several of the keys have fallen out and are laying on the ground.

You notice this while rolling on the ground in pain. Which does nothing to soothe the pain, but does make you somehow feel better.

“So, when are you planning to unparalyze me? This is getting kind of boring being immobile. I won't do the lightning thing anymore, but could I atleast stretch my legs?”
Talk
Clark unfreezes you, but promises to "Put an end to your potentially threatening existence" if you do anything rash.

Well then someone stole your glory. Either way.

You dig out the cobweb filling and drink the potion. Dang, tastes pretty good.

You immediately feel a rush of pleasant feelings, along with an odd disassociated feeling...as though you are unmoored in the universe.

"Dammit, so close, too, if only it caused some bleeding.
Ah well, here you go[Dan]."

Give Dan one token as his rightful reward.
You give dan one token, ask his rightful reward.

If there is more booze in the bottle., drink it. Sommer was raised on moonshine that might as well been pure ethanol. If not, continue the quest for booze
MORE DRINK
[end 1]
That thud sound you hear is the sound of your head hitting the ground. Which would probably concern you if you weren't in another dimension. WEEEEEE

explore anomaly using my new digital socks, look for interesting/important things.

We all know thats your true objective here. Armor is in short supply, but there are some kitchen knives around. Whole set of steak knives, straight from the Space shopping network.

As per what there is to see, well you see the metal mountain that our favorite COMMUNIST PLANT is attempting to climb. You see an infinite expanse of untextured junk, like you're in the recycled bin of the matrix. And you see an infinite black nothing otherwise.

I should bet on people's stupidity more often!

Recieve token!
Token GET!

Attempt to escape bindings.
Are you bound? I forget.

You escape by the power of me forgetting.

Better than grayskull. 

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26727 on: January 26, 2015, 11:59:07 am »

"Are they going to get the artifact? Can I follow them?"

Ask Dr. Clark for permission to follow the scientist heading to the R&D lab. If he has no objections, follow them. If he does, just wait right here, a niiice distance away from the digitizing world.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26728 on: January 26, 2015, 12:03:50 pm »

"Are they going to get the artifact? Can I follow them?"

Ask Dr. Clark for permission to follow the scientist heading to the R&D lab. If he has no objections, follow them. If he does, just wait right here, a niiice distance away from the digitizing world.
You all get to the door but find that SOMEONE as smashed the panel. The two scientists look at you and then at the guy on the ground holding his foot. They shake their heads in dismay.

"Don't suppose you have supplies to fix this?" One asks.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26729 on: January 26, 2015, 12:10:17 pm »

Go out wandering amidst the junk in search of my leg, i paid good money for that thing and its leg holster.

Also lament the fact that i broke the bicycle while i seek out anything organic looking, fancy, vehicular or high tech in nature.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:37:17 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

Pages: 1 ... 1780 1781 [1782] 1783 1784 ... 2101