_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 [1726] 1727 1728 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925390 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25875 on: September 21, 2014, 07:38:48 pm »

Why would anyone make an arm out of explosive crystals?
Anyway, free explosives yay! Loot the arm. Be careful with it. Wrap it in cloth and put it in a box.

As in the arm exploded. Look at the description for the crystalline projector or whatever it's called.

"Well, Milno, sir, I'm not sure what to do, since my heist ideas seem to all be from 90's action flicks, and I'm guessing my version of "Subtle" isn't your version. So I'll just say I've put my ideas out there, and if you choose one of them, cool, if not, that's cool as well. Regardless, I'll follow any orders you give me to complete the mission successfully."

Michael wanders over to the AM. "Would a Civic Defender's Longcoat get through airport security, and if I don't actually get shot wearing it how much can I get for turning it in for a refund?"
It might, as long as no one looks at it too hard. If you've got one, make sure to put it in your luggage and don't wear it.

Also...eh...it's been on mission so no. half price.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25876 on: September 21, 2014, 07:42:16 pm »

"Also, would a longcoat protect from being too close to an explosion? Just for reference. Also, how much to make cameyes into a pair of binoculars?"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:50:18 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25877 on: September 21, 2014, 07:56:34 pm »

Quote from: Crystaline projector
Description:Developed using artifacts recovered by Faith Valentine, this weapon causes crystalline growths to appear on your targets. These growths restrain movement as well as rapidly growing inward, crushing, impaling and continuing to grow within the target. You may also be able to use it to create vast crystal fields and start a business selling shiny things to hippies and idiots.
Crystaline projector crystals don't explode.

Quote from: Piezoelectric shard launcher
There's a lot of complex crap going on here with the flash solidification of crystal matrices, electrical repulsion and sophisticated metamaterials. Thats not important to you; whats important to you is that this gun shoots 2 foot long shards of crystal that impale their target and then explode into electricity. And whats better is that if you hold the trigger rather then just squeeze it, you can drain more of the tank and then fire 10 of those crystals at once.
These are the crystals that explode.

Get dat non-explody crystal arm.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25878 on: September 21, 2014, 08:08:42 pm »

Head off to go find Miyamoto.

(Can I edit the wiki page where it says that they're waiting a response from me?)
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25879 on: September 21, 2014, 08:10:29 pm »

I asked for the locality's culture/behavior info in a post. Can I assume I know what you sent Miya or is there more useful stuff to be known since we're not just diplomatic envoys?

I also asked about the possibility of taking those stat pills as mission equipment since minicams are ok.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25880 on: September 21, 2014, 08:36:08 pm »

PW, put me on M18 so I can bum those 8 tokens off of people and go get a box that will hopefully be more cooperative than the Shackle! Please!

Go borrow those 3 tokens from Jim that I was gonna borrow before the mission selection stuff started and bum 5 tokens from Flint by nonchalantly asking. (NOT a speech roll)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25881 on: September 21, 2014, 08:48:37 pm »

((Huh. Ok then.))

Take my fun new medical droid to the Doktor and see if he knows anything about it.

Edit:
Oh, and see if it would be possible to get it through airport security, just in case.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 08:52:53 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #25882 on: September 21, 2014, 09:15:55 pm »

JOIN MISSION 18
Ask AM question

"Okay then do you have any remote controlled turrets/ auxiliary weaponry? and what about armour that you have available?, overall what do you recommend for someone like me?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25883 on: September 21, 2014, 09:21:40 pm »

Allow him (Beirus) to borrow 3 tokens. Also rest up and regen those mind points if necessary before Mission 17 starts.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:44:28 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25884 on: September 21, 2014, 09:46:45 pm »

Having confirmed for mission 17, make sure all my gear and such is fully loaded and repaired.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25885 on: September 21, 2014, 10:09:53 pm »

"Well, one of the things that I think might help this rebellion is if we create online training videos and VR courses for training insurgents. I already asked someone on Hep to take care of the propaganda videos. If you accept, then I would ask of you to create some other vids for m, namely, those pertaining tactics. Mostly guerrilla stuff, of course, but other more general things might be good as well. How to stage an ambush, how to breach a room, how to do an ordered retreat, military and battlefield concepts like covering fire or co-ordinated fire and movement.

Do you think you could work this out? If yes, you can work on this at your own pace while we are away on mission. I'd like it though if you refrain from posting anything on the net until I have had a chance to review it. Not because I doubt your abilities, but out of principle really.

So, you up for this?"

I'll do my best. (Considering the last time I said that to you, I hope getting shot is much rarer on the ship. ...Lerman Russ is going on one of the current missions, right? :P )

((Is this purely IC, for-behind-the-scenes-NPCs stuff, or do you want me to write up walls of text for future newbies? Or both? RPing a VR Hasala drill sergeant in a VR training course would be entertaining, at least. :P

Oh, and do you want me to return the chem-thrower now, before the briefings end, or before the missions leave? Or after? And is it the one you have listed on the Players' Market, because if so, I'd like to buy it.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25886 on: September 21, 2014, 11:07:29 pm »

PW: Fleshy is all that matters, Human not so much. All that matters is punching things into pieces. Well, and a human-ish silhouette.

ALSO I AM ON THE LIST OF M18 ((unless Milno wants me in the spec-ops))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25887 on: September 21, 2014, 11:27:19 pm »

READY FOR MISSION 18 GLORIOUS DEATH.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25888 on: September 22, 2014, 12:40:56 am »

ACQUIRE TESLA SABER, READY FOR MISSION 18 GLORIOUS GLORIOUS ADVENTURE.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25889 on: September 22, 2014, 01:33:04 am »

Mission 18,
Here we come!
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1724 1725 [1726] 1727 1728 ... 2101