_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926540 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25845 on: September 20, 2014, 05:02:42 pm »

"Private Pancaek, report to the hangar please."

Pan, lounging around in the medbay after being put back together, starts hearing new voices in his head.

"Just as I was getting comfortable. Ugh."
"Oh, someone's in trouble. Better not stand to close to any airlocks"

He gets up and walks to the hangar, picking up a new shirt and shorts on the way there. Synthflesh body or not, nudism isn't really his thing.

"'Sup dawg. Why did you call me here?"

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25846 on: September 20, 2014, 05:20:55 pm »

Obtain shiny robot arm in tasteful pastel hues.
Buy a Rocket Rifle for 6 tokens.
Buy a Cutting Laser for 6 of my tokens plus the 2 borrowed ones
Sign on for mission 18.

"It's monster hunting season."

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 05:46:27 pm by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25847 on: September 20, 2014, 05:28:47 pm »

Confirm for Miya's team.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25848 on: September 20, 2014, 06:05:16 pm »

"Private Pancaek, report to the hangar please."

Pan, lounging around in the medbay after being put back together, starts hearing new voices in his head.

"Just as I was getting comfortable. Ugh."
"Oh, someone's in trouble. Better not stand to close to any airlocks"

He gets up and walks to the hangar, picking up a new shirt and shorts on the way there. Synthflesh body or not, nudism isn't really his thing.

"'Sup dawg. Why did you call me here?"

"I'd berate you for the lack of proper respect, but then again we both know each other long enough for it not to matter. Just don't do it in front of the regular troopers, mkay?

Anyways, I'm calling you because I have a job for you, should you be interested."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25849 on: September 20, 2014, 06:17:36 pm »

"Right, I forget that you're a general sometimes. Don't worry big cheese, I'll try not to be too insubordinate around your mooks. And sure, I've got time. What do you need done? You need me to beat lerman to death with his own leg?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25850 on: September 20, 2014, 06:28:32 pm »

"Right, I forget that you're a general sometimes. Don't worry big cheese, I'll try not to be too insubordinate around your mooks. And sure, I've got time. What do you need done? You need me to beat lerman to death with his own leg?"

"As enticing and undoubtedly entertaining that sounds, we've got more important matters to attend to I'm afraid. Maybe next time.

Basically, I've been talking to people about creating online training videos and VR courses for training insurgents. I already asked someone on Hep to take care of the propaganda videos, and tasked Hasala with the tactics side. Now, I'd like you to help me by creating the 'technical instruction' vids. Basically, the basic stuff every insurgent should know. What is a battlesuit, what equipment does it carry, where is its release hatch. How to field strip and clean a rifle, how to hold your gun to shoot straight, how to build an IED, how to create an improvised gas mask. That kinda stuff.

Do you think you could handle that? If yes, you can work on this at your own pace while we are away on mission. Be sure to coordinate with Hasala if you can. I'd appreciate it though if you don't go posting anything on the net until I have had a chance to review it. Not because I doubt your abilities, but out of principle really.

So, wanna play tech support for me?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25851 on: September 20, 2014, 06:41:58 pm »

"sure thing chief. Give me a list of stuff that absolutely needs to be covered and I'll make you some fine insurgent psa's. Can I drop the name arm in them? Or should I use fake names, like cobra or something."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25852 on: September 20, 2014, 06:45:42 pm »

"sure thing chief. Give me a list of stuff that absolutely needs to be covered and I'll make you some fine insurgent psa's. Can I drop the name arm in them? Or should I use fake names, like cobra or something."

"Basic technical info about equipment, both UWM and improvised. Basic techniques, and stuff more tooled towards guerrilla fighting. You have quite some time, add whatever you think makes sense. And I think you can use the ARM name, yeah. Maybe check with Steve to be sure, as well as ideas for other subjects you'd need to cover."
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:48:46 pm by Radio Controlled »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25853 on: September 20, 2014, 09:07:04 pm »

"So Steve, this agent you have, was he batshit crazy? I know you said he's not the superstitious sort, but that doesn't mean he's not just fucking insane. The desert does weird things to some people after a while. I mean, cold's not an actual bloody thing, is it? It's sort of the lack of it really, but you still can't eat it either way. Did his handler mention anything else? Not much to go on right now.

Oh yeah, do the locals have any whacked out taboos or customs or anything we should know about? Other than "don't eat cold"? And is it the same planet that the other mob are going? 'Coz I'm bringing a fuck-tonne of water if it is, but at least I'll know not to waste the shit."
It's a game. Have fun.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25854 on: September 20, 2014, 09:25:36 pm »

((Radio: Lars will volunteer for the Raduga then, since he has the strength to use it unsuited (and is in a MkIII besides.) ))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25855 on: September 20, 2014, 09:55:44 pm »

Second one...are you looking for something that does all the work for you or just a +1?
Definitely not interested in a wireless Icepick. I don't have all that AUX for nothing!

I'm just interested in a datapad with programs that will allow me to do wireless and wired sniffing and hacking, not just provide me a bonus or circumvent a roll.
Though I would be interested in the price of a +1 bonus :P

Gonna have to be more specific about that first one. What isn't in the posts that you want to know?
There was a post from quite while ago that I wanted more details on, let me dig it up. Though I had an idea with cam eyes that is escaping me right now XD

I'll hide them in a spoiler since they were kind of long.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was interested in the precise effect (bonus, dynamic bonus, pure stats, automated success for some rolls, whatever) and the price.
More specifically interested in how the Stat ones work, and the particulars of the Med and Aux augs, if you want it narrowed further.

Chat about stuff to buy!
Try and remember what I wanted to do with a cameye...

Well thats basically want you're asking for would be. Aux checks would let you do all that other stuff already.

As per gene stuff....eh lets save time. Anything I'd tell you I'd just be making up on the spot. What do you want from a gene therapy since it's gonna be custom if it isn't on the list.

Alright. What would the cost of the medical aug be, and what would the bonus be? I can think of a pile of them, not sure which you find most appropriate for the downside or price.
In order of preference: +1 dyn bonus, medical decomp (not sure what level), +1 bonus

And I think I remembered what I wanted to do with a cameye. You mentioned that Cam eye's can be disguised, what are the limits on disguising them? And what downside would you put on only replacing one eye, if any?

Oh, and on the subject of decomps, you mentioned way back when you introduced them that the best decomps drained mental stamina when triggered. Do they still do that? Or has no one actually triggered a decomp enough to notice?

More attempting to pin down gear

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25856 on: September 21, 2014, 10:48:55 am »

See if I can go loot that guy's crystal arm before the mission starts. Never know when you might need a disembodied crystal arm.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25857 on: September 21, 2014, 11:27:04 am »

(Fight NAV for crystal arm)

(I will be able to post for the mission. Is that confirmation or do I need to head somewhere in game as well?)

Wander around looking for his mission group.

Do the above after running to the Armory and buying a spare battery for the laser rifle.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:54:28 am by Icefire2314 »
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25858 on: September 21, 2014, 11:42:59 am »

Could I control the mechanical break in the arm both via Gilgamesh's computer and a physical switch inside the cockpit that supersedes the computer? I mean, allow the computer to control the break only when the physical switch is in the Computer Controlled position,  with the physical switch having the following options: On, Off, Computer Controlled.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:48:17 am by Parisbre56 »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25859 on: September 21, 2014, 01:27:25 pm »

((Since I haven't been replied to, I'll assume I'm not on this round of missions.))

Kai goes into the mess and eats whatever it is that the dispenser dispenses, probably not a good idea, but he does it anyway.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 2101