_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1720 1721 [1722] 1723 1724 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5925036 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25815 on: September 19, 2014, 09:00:34 pm »

D'usse listens to Milno. "...maybe we could disguise one of us as a civvie'? So we could have a fake hostage or be able to fake a murder or kidnapping if it came down the wire?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25816 on: September 19, 2014, 09:09:53 pm »

D'usse listens to Milno. "...maybe we could disguise one of us as a civvie'? So we could have a fake hostage or be able to fake a murder or kidnapping if it came down the wire?"

"Huh, that builds off one of my ideas. Basically, I had the idea of one of us straps on an explosive vest and pretends to be a dude who's been shanghai'd into robbing the bank, complete with an extensive list of instructions."
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25817 on: September 19, 2014, 09:20:03 pm »

((Hmm, Alright. Might have to hit up Xan for his wrist dart launcher then.))

Ok, some questions then:

1. What sort of changes would be needed for the scouting creatures? I was thinking hand to palm sized for them. I also had an idea for just two larger permanent ones.

2. What about the bone claws?

3. What kind of side effects with the healing mod?

4. What kind of noticeable with the sub-dermal armor? Just stiffer/thicker feeling skin?

Edit(thought of another one):

5. Is the healing mod as fast as Mesk's with his little robot things? Or how much slower is it?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 10:24:40 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25818 on: September 20, 2014, 12:03:16 am »

"Anything involving hostages, fake or not, should be best left as part of Plan B or C unless it's a really good idea; imagine they simply decided to say 'no' to the fake suicide hostage's face. We need to make this look like a robbery, but we can do it like professionals. Get in, get cash and deposit boxes, get out."

"No need to be overt about it, just need to make sure it was a couple of well-funded robbers trying to strike it rich."
he explains. There's a pause as his mind wanders elsewhere - not that it shows through his helmet's lowered faceplate.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25819 on: September 20, 2014, 12:03:39 am »

HEY PW, just wanted to let you know that I derped up hard and accidentally dropped Hapah's character from The List. He'd like to go on 18, since the other teams are set.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25820 on: September 20, 2014, 12:07:46 am »

Well, I guess put me in for mission 18 as well as 16 for first choice. Also, can I talk to The Doc about how to punch things better?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25821 on: September 20, 2014, 12:27:36 am »

Ulrich Leland.

"If we are going for hostages, I would recommend actual employees and the director. Milno, as for fronts how about something that deals with electronics? Could be usefull.

So, Steve. You said you wanted the robbery to be public. Does this mean you want it to be done during day when everyone can see it? Because that might reduce our chances for success.
What we can take down to the planet with us? Weapons, armors, drugs?
How many civilian victims is acceptable? And do you know how police would deal with hostage situation?
Does the bank vaults use any kind of time lock or is that just something we have to find out?
Could there be anything in the servers and Document Archive that could be considered valuable and therefore worth of stealing? For example, data about secret or hidden transactions that could be used to blackmail random rich people or companies to furher credibility of the robbery and distract the enemy from our actual goal?"

Questions for Steve. And get my jaw and arm fixed (how much did NAV rip off?).
IF we can bring weapons with us THEN buy gauss rifle and coagulant booster.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Stats & Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25822 on: September 20, 2014, 12:51:07 am »

Milno clicks his tongue. "My intention is leaving the 'public and obvious' part for either the escape or for after we've already left the place. If the team tries to be obvious since the beginning, the chances of failure rise. A lot. They'll have time to mobilize their stuff."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25823 on: September 20, 2014, 02:14:36 am »

((Yay, I'm a spill-over! Bring it mission 18, bring it on. I normally try and make PW's job easy by not posting much on-ship, but no, had to fuck that up didn't you?))
It's a game. Have fun.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #25824 on: September 20, 2014, 02:38:03 am »

@AM"You seem to know everything around here so a question, If I am going to combat 'the eater of cold' what could be beneficial against such a thing?, also is it possible if I were to give you a 1/3 sub-exo skeleton you could make a MK-III using it and how much would that cost?"

Ask AM
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25825 on: September 20, 2014, 03:04:48 am »

Milno clicks his tongue. "My intention is leaving the 'public and obvious' part for either the escape or for after we've already left the place. If the team tries to be obvious since the beginning, the chances of failure rise. A lot. They'll have time to mobilize their stuff."

I can punch doors good, boss. A door is a door, I can take it out.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25826 on: September 20, 2014, 03:23:35 am »

Second one...are you looking for something that does all the work for you or just a +1?
Definitely not interested in a wireless Icepick. I don't have all that AUX for nothing!

I'm just interested in a datapad with programs that will allow me to do wireless and wired sniffing and hacking, not just provide me a bonus or circumvent a roll.
Though I would be interested in the price of a +1 bonus :P

Gonna have to be more specific about that first one. What isn't in the posts that you want to know?
There was a post from quite while ago that I wanted more details on, let me dig it up. Though I had an idea with cam eyes that is escaping me right now XD

I'll hide them in a spoiler since they were kind of long.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was interested in the precise effect (bonus, dynamic bonus, pure stats, automated success for some rolls, whatever) and the price.
More specifically interested in how the Stat ones work, and the particulars of the Med and Aux augs, if you want it narrowed further.

Chat about stuff to buy!
Try and remember what I wanted to do with a cameye...

lw

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25827 on: September 20, 2014, 06:18:17 am »

((Umm, I have read the messages about how novices should avoid mission 17, so now I am worried. Is it possible to re-volunteer for another mission?))
Um, Steve? I have changed my mind, is there any chance I could change the mission I'm volunteering for? Now that I've thought of it, 17th seems like a job for people with "more gun". So, if possible, I'd like to volunteer for mission 18.
Ask Steve.
We all know each other and often meet IRL. The league of Nikitian's friends.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25828 on: September 20, 2014, 07:21:33 am »

Inquire to the universe whether it can resume killing me yet.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25829 on: September 20, 2014, 07:54:35 am »

"I fully agree, I just wanted to confirm his choice of words."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1720 1721 [1722] 1723 1724 ... 2101