_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1719 1720 [1721] 1722 1723 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926541 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25800 on: September 19, 2014, 04:00:42 pm »

((mission 18 for me))
Join mission 18, sell laser rifle for 1 token, get price check on riot shield of some sort (even if it is just a bit bit of metal with a handle on it and a slit to see through)
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25801 on: September 19, 2014, 04:33:42 pm »

(Depends on the day - I can probably only post once a day on workdays, but when I'm off I should be fine.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25802 on: September 19, 2014, 04:40:36 pm »

Doktor Stuff:

((Spoilered because of length))

Thaddeus stares at Dern for a bit before turning his attention back to the Doktor. "Huh. That looks painful. Anyways, I was thinking of some mods to try and help myself be more useful during black-ops missions. The main thing is, that after all of these mods I would like to still look like a fairly normal human.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thats about it, any thoughts, or ideas? I'd definitely be open to any of your suggestions on this. Oh, and before I forget, about what will that cost me?" 
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25803 on: September 19, 2014, 04:48:13 pm »

((I should be reliable in posting. Also refraining from personal actions per Piecewise's request.))
Thank you, General. You will not be disappointed.
In fact, I would already have an idea on how to further our agenda on this cause. As far as display of power and allied research potential are concerned, could we somehow bring into play the fleshknitter substance I notified you about earlier? I am positive that it should be innovative and possibly even unrivalled in its specific field of use. Or, we could possibly give them a few cans as a gift to smooth the negotiations.

Clarification request: Is the 'Aqua Mortis' fleshknitter Maurice developed indeed innovative, or are there any good substitutes of it which have never been mentioned before?
((New normal stuff about to prove its worth!))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:52:25 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25804 on: September 19, 2014, 04:57:51 pm »

(( Alright, time for a repost for equipment stuff ))

Hey, AM. Could I get a rundown of the standard gene treatments we have? Benefits, side effects, price, that sort of thing?

I'm also interested in some modified datapads. Specifically, a secure datapad without a radio or microphone, and another setup to access and interfere with wireless systems and communication, possibly with some programs to aid with that.

Oh, and could we post things 'for rent'? I've got a MK III and a rocket bike that probably aren't going to be too useful on most of Joker's missions, wanted to put them to work providing someone from the other teams with better equipment for cheap.

Head to the armory, ask the AM all the things, mostly for the sake of time

And RC, if you can't get all the MK III's, I am up for renting mine out to you as 'Squad Equipment', or to one of your team directly

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25805 on: September 19, 2014, 05:23:21 pm »

((KK. Just gonna wait.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25806 on: September 19, 2014, 05:32:54 pm »

To the armory, buy a Sibilus rocket rifle for seven token and a microwave amp for three. Ask the AM how she counted the atoms in my body, and what it would take for me to be able to do that.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25807 on: September 19, 2014, 07:24:18 pm »

((@Piecewise: I already have a tentative team, I'm just checking them for OOC posting availability now. Adding them to the wiki: Skylar, Thaddeus, D'usse, Michael and Ulrich. Anyone who said they have experience in this kind of thing, be prepared to regret it.))

After making his choices, Milno goes around inspecting the people who are in his team. Some consideration led him to taking the people who claimed to have the kind of experience that would help in this case, and preferentially little to no moral compunctions to getting their hands dirty in case they had to resort to Plan B or C. His jaw tenses as he considers the possibilities. The situation certainly seems bleak with most of the members having only one or two missions of experience under their belt.

"Needless to say, anyone who said they got experience in robbing - be it banks or not - will have to work their ass off to prove it."

Tell Steve we want at least those business fronts: pharmacy/hospital goods-related; hunting/hobby shooting; demolitions/mining and costumes/clothing shop.
Alright, done.

Piecewise, this is my list:

Miya: muscle and maybe talking
Lars: amp and maybe talking
Renen: muscle and show of how we embrace new tech
Flint: muscle
Jim: muscle
Maurice  supportive char (and long time since last mission)
Mesk: supportive char and some firepower
Lyra: show of how we embrace new tech
Mir: new player
Daineal: new player

Notes: I'd like these people to confirm that they'll be able to post somewhat reliably. Also, I gave slight advantage to vets that I thought would be good additions to this team (by filling niches and such) or peeps with no missions or who haven't had one in some time. Also, no testing new Nyars artifacts this mission, so I'd appreciate it if no one buys a new one right now, and instead invest in normal stuff that has proven it's effectiveness. If any of you want a prototype for testing, contact Miya in-game.

(Cael, if any of these are peeps you think your team would need more badly, I'd be willing to switch (since your team might be a bit underpowered right now)).

PW, would a Mk.III for Lyra, Mir and Daineal as mission equipment be acceptable?
Sure. One flying cat and two flying newbies it is

@Radio_Controlled: Don't know how busy I am going to be, but even if I turn out to be extraordinarily busy I should be able to squeeze in a post every day. Even if I am too busy to talk/RP, constant internet access should mean I am able post an action when necessary.

Since I am going on a mission, I assume I can posts actions. Mostly because I want to figure out what I should use my tokens for. Do you think it would be better if I posted this in the Tinker thread?

Ask the AM what exactly the range restriction on the Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier means and how it works.
Does it mean it is easier to get info out of people and influence people when I am talking to them or just using my charisma on them to trigger certain emotions?
Does it mean I have to be close to them?
What about mind controlling people via cameras, is the range restriction centred on me or the camera?

Does she have any tips or recommendations about using that amp?

It means the exact same thing as all other amps: They're easier to use when the thing is closer and you can see it.
Only if you activate and use it as an exo action. It's an amp, same as any other. It doesn't boost stats.
It helps, but you don't HAVE to be.
Like I said with Morul, you have to have the target's location in mind, using yourself as reference. You could use it from theoretically anywhere, but humans have a hard time being exact over large distances, especially in terms of relating one location's exact distance to their own location.

((I will be posting regulary.))

Quote from: To Miyamoto

Ok. I will be waiting for mission the mission to start.

Quote from: To Doc
Question: does the sheath have a limit for regenerating the true mono blade, like a set number of times it can do it before needing to be recharged?

Send messages. Go to the armory and see if they have any sort of mantle to cover Renen's body, and what would be the price for an Arbiter's cloak and baton.
Baton is expensive, being amp studded and all. Though you could get one with less amps.
The cloak is going to be...fairly cheap. About...oh 5 or 6 I think. Their cloaks aren't as good or as heavy as the Avatar cloaks, but still good.

((mission 18 for me))
Join mission 18, sell laser rifle for 1 token, get price check on riot shield of some sort (even if it is just a bit bit of metal with a handle on it and a slit to see through)
We'll just assume you kept one from the 14 mission. Thats fine with me.

Add a token to  your sheet.

Doktor Stuff:

((Spoilered because of length))

Thaddeus stares at Dern for a bit before turning his attention back to the Doktor. "Huh. That looks painful. Anyways, I was thinking of some mods to try and help myself be more useful during black-ops missions. The main thing is, that after all of these mods I would like to still look like a fairly normal human.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thats about it, any thoughts, or ideas? I'd definitely be open to any of your suggestions on this. Oh, and before I forget, about what will that cost me?" 
Faster healing we can probably keep you mostly human looking, but you're gonna steam and get very hot while regenerating that fast. So hot you're probably gonna have burn scars where the flesh regens, so try not to get hurt too often or you're gonna look like a burn victim. That and the whole need for lots of calories and food for physical matter. There might be...other long term side effects.
Different vision modes...probably bets off with cam eyes. We could do it, but your eyes would look really weird and scary. Cam eyes would be much more normal looking, all things considered. We could even disguise them to look like normal eyes. Mostly.
Gun is not gonna work without extensive, noticable changes.
Same with scouting creatures.
Redundant organs, streamlined digestive system and sub-dermal armor of sorts can be done. However, the sub dermal armor is gonna be very noticeable if anyone grabs your flesh or anything like that.

As per costs; there's an increased healing gene mod in the armory. Double that.
Eyes, cam eye cost.
Organs, eh, 4 tokens.
Armor, the same.

((I should be reliable in posting. Also refraining from personal actions per Piecewise's request.))
Thank you, General. You will not be disappointed.
In fact, I would already have an idea on how to further our agenda on this cause. As far as display of power and allied research potential are concerned, could we somehow bring into play the fleshknitter substance I notified you about earlier? I am positive that it should be innovative and possibly even unrivalled in its specific field of use. Or, we could possibly give them a few cans as a gift to smooth the negotiations.

Clarification request: Is the 'Aqua Mortis' fleshknitter Maurice developed indeed innovative, or are there any good substitutes of it which have never been mentioned before?
((New normal stuff about to prove its worth!))
It's pretty innovative. Mostly because no one else has been that crazy~

(( Alright, time for a repost for equipment stuff ))

Hey, AM. Could I get a rundown of the standard gene treatments we have? Benefits, side effects, price, that sort of thing?

I'm also interested in some modified datapads. Specifically, a secure datapad without a radio or microphone, and another setup to access and interfere with wireless systems and communication, possibly with some programs to aid with that.

Oh, and could we post things 'for rent'? I've got a MK III and a rocket bike that probably aren't going to be too useful on most of Joker's missions, wanted to put them to work providing someone from the other teams with better equipment for cheap.

Head to the armory, ask the AM all the things, mostly for the sake of time

And RC, if you can't get all the MK III's, I am up for renting mine out to you as 'Squad Equipment', or to one of your team directly

Gonna have to be more specific about that first one. What isn't in the posts that you want to know?

Well the first you just have to shut those parts off. Open it up, snip a wire, done. Second one...are you looking for something that does all the work for you or just a +1?

Sure. Might actually want to have a wiki page for that. A "For rent" page, like the personals in newspapers. Have it list whats for rent, rent price, as well as any jobs anyone might want done, or other similar stuff.

To the armory, buy a Sibilus rocket rifle for seven token and a microwave amp for three. Ask the AM how she counted the atoms in my body, and what it would take for me to be able to do that.
Bought.

Also, those answers continue to be redacted. She said before she had a universal amp, but how she did that counting you don't know and she's not telling.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25808 on: September 19, 2014, 08:11:12 pm »

Milno eyes D'usse, Michael and Ulrich. "You're accepted. You've never worked with me or under me but Sky and Rookie, who are also in the team, already have. Here's the thing: I hope none of you turn out to be brain-damaged, and you should follow orders to the best of your abilities. In this mission, you won't be using your face to deflect any alien death lasers nor having to deal with alien mindfuckery, but the rewards are still good as long as you don't fuck up. The less civs you get involved, the less unrelated problems you cause and the closer to the original instructions you get, the richer you come out of it."

"Of course, screwing up like a retard means you won't get away without a spanking." he continues, drumming his prosthetic fingers against his suit's thigh. "Now, fake business fronts. Any other ideas?"

To anyone who may have missed: D'usse, Michael and Ulrich are officially into M16, alongside Skylar and Thaddeus.

How about pickup? Will we need to lose pursuers, if any, and head to the wilderness like last time?

Any chance we can take delicious stat drugs since we can take minicams?

Info/books on the locale's culture/customs/religion/behavior are appreciated.

Add the following extra business fronts: spaceship/industrial usage chemicals and equipment (like welding and corrosive material) and an electronics/surveillance material store.

On the "services" front: info on the company that does the cleaning and maintenance of the bank would be nice, as would be fake documents we could use for impersonation, left on the Internet and printed upon arrival. If that's not possible, at least civil servant/sewer maintenance fake papers would be cool, also to be printed on arrival.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 10:52:18 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25809 on: September 19, 2014, 08:14:47 pm »

Head over to the doctor, and ask if there are any different types of robot bodies out there. Kinda like the synthflesh body types, and the more specialized ones, like the sneaky starfish thingy, and that wolf like thing Jim was looking at.

((Ahhhh. That's what the redacted bit was. Kinda ambiguous that. Righto.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25810 on: September 19, 2014, 08:18:36 pm »

((Snop))

((Wait was I accepted in or acknowledged at all?))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25811 on: September 19, 2014, 08:20:37 pm »

"Well, being an explosives nut, most of my ideas involve blasting our way in the vault, but I gather you want something less...crude. In any case, we'll need a base of operations, and schematics of the bank wouldn't hurt either. Hey Steve, think you can pull those out of a database somewhere, as well as list of places for rent, or maybe hotels near the bank?" [/s]

Ask Steve the above
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:07:00 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25812 on: September 19, 2014, 08:22:32 pm »

"Well, being an explosives nut, most of my ideas involve blasting our way in the vault, but I gather you want something less...crude. In any case, we'll need a base of operations, and schematics of the bank wouldn't hurt either. Hey Steve, think you can pull those out of a database somewhere, as well as list of places for rent, or maybe hotels near the bank?"

Ask Steve the above
((You already have that: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_16))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25813 on: September 19, 2014, 08:24:28 pm »

((Wait was I accepted in or acknowledged at all?))
((My bad, it's a bit difficult to organize mission rosters and I may have missed some people. Lesse, you could probably try M18.))

To Cecil and Konrad:
"I've already assembled a team, guess it's good enough. Cheers for the interest, but we're full; should probably try to get into a different one."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25814 on: September 19, 2014, 08:25:53 pm »

"Well, being an explosives nut, most of my ideas involve blasting our way in the vault, but I gather you want something less...crude. In any case, we'll need a base of operations, and schematics of the bank wouldn't hurt either. Hey Steve, think you can pull those out of a database somewhere, as well as list of places for rent, or maybe hotels near the bank?"

Ask Steve the above
((You already have that: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_16))

((Thanks for the reminder to check the wiki more often :P))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.
Pages: 1 ... 1719 1720 [1721] 1722 1723 ... 2101