_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1691 1692 [1693] 1694 1695 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935643 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25380 on: August 15, 2014, 12:29:11 pm »

Well, my torso appears to not be crushed by superfast balls, so I'm inclined to agree. Thank you for your time, officer."

Thank the AM. Go to the rec room and see what's on TV.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25381 on: August 15, 2014, 01:11:42 pm »

No injuries.  Debrief.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25382 on: August 15, 2014, 01:38:01 pm »

Michael Bayson
Injuries:Broken legs
Debrief!

"Well, that could not have gone any worse. At least, I can't think of how it could have been worse...maybe if we were attacked by mutant, firebreathing rabid polar pears while we were fleeing?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25383 on: August 15, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »

Jobasio strides off the shuttle like a conqueror. Well, a conqueror trying his best to hide the pain of broken ribs, anyway.
"Mission complete! Well, not really, but it seems the appropriate thing to say at such a moment, regardless. At least I made it through this mission conscious and, well, alive. I have to say I'm rather pleased with myself. Don't worry about my injuries, I have things to do. I can always self-medicate later, after all."

>Injuries: several.
>Debrief! If possible, then head to the armoury and buy a cameye. A single cameye- get it for half the price of a pair.
Make sure I keep Ferdinand. If any medical staff approach me, shout at them to leave Ferdinand alone.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25384 on: August 15, 2014, 03:24:29 pm »

Xan: tempermadead. Debrief later, once he gets back from Hephaestus.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25385 on: August 15, 2014, 03:27:35 pm »

Lyra - Location: Barracks, activity: napping
keep on waiting
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25386 on: August 15, 2014, 06:28:26 pm »

Kai, on hearing the commotion from the returning crew, heads back to the briefing room.

Heads to briefing room to see what's going on.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25387 on: August 15, 2014, 07:38:56 pm »

((That may not be in the best interest of your continued health/sanity/survival to go in there until afterwards. And even then, you still probably shouldn't.))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #25388 on: August 15, 2014, 07:51:54 pm »

((Yeah, especially on the team 15 debriefing.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #25389 on: August 16, 2014, 06:34:23 am »

((Kai doesn't know that, I'm afraid. He has no idea what's going on at all.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25390 on: August 17, 2014, 04:33:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Observe who's left, and stomp anyone who's down but not finished off. If someone is still standing, prioritize then instead and destroy them with punches. If everyone is down, then collect some weapons before the next wave spawns.
You drop back down to earth and start finishing guys off with controlled stomps and whacks to the skull with a pipe you picked up from one of the dead ones. At this point, with these numbers of injured attackers, it's not even a fight for you. It's like rippling through damp, screaming tissue paper.  You finish the last one off by grabbing his knife with one hand and cracking him in the head with the pipe.  By now you've acquired a weapon for each hand and you're starting to look like a Hindu war god. Albeit a hindu war god about to go into  a street rumble since your weapons are a knife, a piece of pipe, a bat with nails in it and a cleaver.

((Killer robots with booze are FUN!))
Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, near house 4.

Idle mode off! Take a closer look at the house with door open.
Head to the intersection in middle of village.
Stare around with x-ray and motion tracing.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: VR Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)
You go into the option menu and turn the teammates from idle to active. About 10 seconds later, as you're exiting out of the menu, a keg flies over your head and smashes into the 6th house's upper most window. Somewhere in the darkness across the street you can hear someone scream 'PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!" in a surfer-ish voice.

Against my instincts, avoid plastic-egg salesman. Head to Recreation room, but pass through the briefing room to look at who is there. If there is anyone there, stop and greet them.
Dubley's injuries: unarmed.
Vincent Klart

Injuries: None to my knowledge

Head to debrief room, helping others to get there as well
No injuries.  Debrief.
Kai, on hearing the commotion from the returning crew, heads back to the briefing room.

Heads to briefing room to see what's going on.
Jobasio strides off the shuttle like a conqueror. Well, a conqueror trying his best to hide the pain of broken ribs, anyway.
"Mission complete! Well, not really, but it seems the appropriate thing to say at such a moment, regardless. At least I made it through this mission conscious and, well, alive. I have to say I'm rather pleased with myself. Don't worry about my injuries, I have things to do. I can always self-medicate later, after all."

>Injuries: several.
>Debrief! If possible, then head to the armoury and buy a cameye. A single cameye- get it for half the price of a pair.
Make sure I keep Ferdinand. If any medical staff approach me, shout at them to leave Ferdinand alone.
((Wooo, M15 back on the On Ship Thread!))

Jason Caldwell
Injuries: Yes. Broken stuff. A lot of broken stuff.

Michael Bayson
Injuries:Broken legs
Debrief!

"Well, that could not have gone any worse. At least, I can't think of how it could have been worse...maybe if we were attacked by mutant, firebreathing rabid polar pears while we were fleeing?"
The team from mission 15, most of them done up in casts and riding wheelchairs or flexing replacement limbs, settles down in the briefing room. Synthflesh steve, poking at the projector in his hand, finally looks up at them.

>I've had some time to review the footage. It gets a bit spotty in some places. Interference, blur from people running, missing camera angles because the suits were destroyed, but I have a fairly good idea of what happened.  Is there anything anyone here would like to add before we get started?

Well, my torso appears to not be crushed by superfast balls, so I'm inclined to agree. Thank you for your time, officer."

Thank the AM. Go to the rec room and see what's on TV.

You asked for it.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25391 on: August 17, 2014, 04:44:08 pm »

"Maybe not the failure part, but are all missions usually this messed up?"
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 04:49:18 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25392 on: August 17, 2014, 04:52:52 pm »

"Well, if you have our suit videos, then I can't think of anything else to really add, except echoing Vincent's sentiment. Goddamn that mission was wack!"
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25393 on: August 17, 2014, 05:01:09 pm »

"I've seen worse."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25394 on: August 17, 2014, 06:30:52 pm »

"I've heard of the mission replays in the VR, and now I'm noy sure I wanna browse them then...."
Pages: 1 ... 1691 1692 [1693] 1694 1695 ... 2101