_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1688 1689 [1690] 1691 1692 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932595 times)

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25335 on: August 04, 2014, 02:33:47 pm »

If you had time would you care to spar with me later?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25336 on: August 04, 2014, 02:41:17 pm »

If you had time would you care to spar with me later?

"By 'spar', you mean practice-fight? If so, yes. After I go look at the big armored thing, maybe, depending on how it goes."

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25337 on: August 04, 2014, 02:43:47 pm »

Thank you. See you later.
Go to VR. Play fighting game.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25338 on: August 04, 2014, 03:41:28 pm »

Lessee... the closest person to you who isn't an NPC would probably be Miyamoto, the enormous armored War god who is just hanging around in the hanger
... actively trying to salvage a mission. Don't ever say I'm not working (or 'working') in there, even if I'm just sitting there. Busy busy busy.

Miyamoto quickly opens a comm channel to Steve:

"Hey, Steve, Saint on Hep just asked me how much sods we'll be needing. I told him to send a couple hundred for the first batch, but I don't really know how many to ask after that, since I don't know what the missions after this one will look like. Could you give me an idea how many we'll need for the Sword? He'll be sending over standard robosods for now, upgraded ones are for the future. Oh, and do you think it's wise to also keep a bunch of flesh sods in reserve just in case, and if yes, to what ratio compared to robosods?

Secondly, how many would we need for ARM in general? A very rough estimate will do for now."

Talk to Steve.

PW, I think you missed my action.

To the hangar! Seek the big armored thing.

((Should I respond to this? I think I'll only talk once you start the conversation, Miya's kinda busy.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25339 on: August 04, 2014, 09:43:49 pm »

(Actually, yeah. Let's give them light weapons - knives and improvised clubs, things of that nature. I've got a few more things I want to try.)

Jim waits for a few more to spawn in. When they do, he targets a knife-wielder with his manipulation amp and tries to get him to stab himself - preferably fatally - by moving his arm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25340 on: August 05, 2014, 03:17:10 am »

((Should I respond to this? I think I'll only talk once you start the conversation, Miya's kinda busy.))

((Well, I guess we can safely assume she found you without trouble.))

In the hangar there are several large armored things. But the Chief sees only one that appears able to give her tokens. She walks over to it and taps it lightly on the armor, drawing back immediately for fear of it stirring.

"Svahei? Zdrassa? Getmus? Hello? Misku? Can you talk?" she asks, going through several greetings of different tribes. A vain effort, but to be as polite as possible was imperative when dealing with a thing that could probably easily snap her in half. Normally, she would assume that anyone she was sent to talk to could, in fact, speak. But this thing did look quite monstrous, she had to admit.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25341 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:36 am »

(been away a bit)

Follow Virrsai as she walks. "Hello, then, Han, and... if you don't mind, I'll call you Virrsai? I hope you don't mind. In answer to your question, I'm not entirely sure. My mind is pretty cloudy after having been in stasis for so long. I only remember something about Ireland... Hm." He ponders a moment. "And I apologize for my cautious introduction. I was not quite sure what to expect."
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:39:31 am by Icefire2314 »
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25342 on: August 05, 2014, 09:56:46 am »

Hello, you are new here? Me too. My name is Bartholomew Markov. What is your name?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25343 on: August 05, 2014, 12:02:48 pm »

(been away a bit)

Follow Virrsai as she walks. "Hello, then, Han, and... if you don't mind, I'll call you Virrsai? I hope you don't mind. In answer to your question, I'm not entirely sure. My mind is pretty cloudy after having been in stasis for so long. I only remember something about Ireland... Hm." He ponders a moment. "And I apologize for my cautious introduction. I was not quite sure what to expect."
"Well, I suppose I can't blame you. I'm pretty sure those stasis pods mess with your head. Not that the answer would matter anyway. We're here now."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25344 on: August 05, 2014, 05:40:04 pm »

((Well, I guess we can safely assume she found you without trouble.))

In the hangar there are several large armored things. But the Chief sees only one that appears able to give her tokens. She walks over to it and taps it lightly on the armor, drawing back immediately for fear of it stirring.

"Svahei? Zdrassa? Getmus? Hello? Misku? Can you talk?" she asks, going through several greetings of different tribes. A vain effort, but to be as polite as possible was imperative when dealing with a thing that could probably easily snap her in half. Normally, she would assume that anyone she was sent to talk to could, in fact, speak. But this thing did look quite monstrous, she had to admit.

"What? Who the hell are you? Look, I'm literally in the middle of making sure people don't screw up further down there, so whatever you wanna say, make it quick."

Miyamoto replied, agitated by the state of affairs down on the planet.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25345 on: August 06, 2014, 02:25:37 am »

"What? Who the hell are you? Look, I'm literally in the middle of making sure people don't screw up further down there, so whatever you wanna say, make it quick."

The Chief takes another step back.

"Sorry. Heard you need intern and may give tokens. Can I help?" she asks quickly.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25346 on: August 06, 2014, 04:47:35 am »

The Chief takes another step back.

"Sorry. Heard you need intern and may give tokens. Can I help?" she asks quickly.

"Hmm. Maybe. What's your name?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25347 on: August 06, 2014, 04:48:52 am »

"Hmm. Maybe. What's your name?

"Virrsai Dawa Maal Leeyes. Chief for short. And you are the big armored thing. Have you a short name?"
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:12:02 am by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25348 on: August 06, 2014, 09:57:02 am »

"Virrsai Dawa Maal Leeyes. It is okay to say Dawa Maal Leeyes, or Virrsai. Or Chief. I am chief, and came from big person box. What is your position?"
I was teacher before arriving here. Are you new here? Newbies should keep together, Ms. Leeyes.
Follow Ms. Leeyes to hangar
"I will. Thank you, armory master," she says, nodding.

To Dawa:
Hello. Who are you? How you end up here?
My name is Bartholomew Markov.

You head to the hanger, in search of this "Big Armored Thing".

"Virrsai Dawa Maal Leeyes. It is okay to say Dawa Maal Leeyes, or Virrsai. Or Chief. I am chief, and came from big person box. What is your position?"
More hanger going, though this time in search of friendship instead of nebulous "Big armored thing"s.

((Thanks, I'll do that.))

Ulrich Leland. Location: VR Mission 5

One team started from north side of map (Milno's team I think), so let's assume Ulrich starts from there as well.
Ulrich walks to house 3 and scans it with cameye modes, starting with x-ray.

Map

Spoiler: VR Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)
(note: I have no memory of a great deal of the details of the mission. There are some "Hard" aspects but a lot of it wasn't written down, I just had it in my head at the time. So if any of this clashes with what was said in the mission, the reason is because I'm an inconsistent idiot.)

A sweep of the house shows 2 people. One down on the ground floor, seemingly watching tv, and another upstairs in bed, though seemingly awake and reading a book.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
"Very well, officer. When should I meet you at the hangar? Immediately? Or is there time for me to get the amp implanted? Or at a later time?"

Ask. Depending on the answer, either go to the hangar, or get the amp implanted, then go to the hangar at the appointed time.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
You go get your amp implanted and meet the armory master in the hanger. She's sitting around near the center of the room, with a clear plastic bag of a few dozen balls next to her. They appear to be softballs, but are lacking the distinctive stitching pattern.

"So how you wanna do this," she asks, standing up and pulling a ball from the bag.

Thank you. See you later.
Go to VR. Play fighting game.
I have such an evil desire to just spawn you in as one of the unarmed men Jim is fighting.

Anyways, you wanna do Duel or Punch many things? Both are fighting games, of a sort, but duel lets you set up the situation while punch many things just sets you up against a ladder of opponents.

Lessee... the closest person to you who isn't an NPC would probably be Miyamoto, the enormous armored War god who is just hanging around in the hanger
... actively trying to salvage a mission. Don't ever say I'm not working (or 'working') in there, even if I'm just sitting there. Busy busy busy.

Miyamoto quickly opens a comm channel to Steve:

"Hey, Steve, Saint on Hep just asked me how much sods we'll be needing. I told him to send a couple hundred for the first batch, but I don't really know how many to ask after that, since I don't know what the missions after this one will look like. Could you give me an idea how many we'll need for the Sword? He'll be sending over standard robosods for now, upgraded ones are for the future. Oh, and do you think it's wise to also keep a bunch of flesh sods in reserve just in case, and if yes, to what ratio compared to robosods?

Secondly, how many would we need for ARM in general? A very rough estimate will do for now."

Talk to Steve.

PW, I think you missed my action.

>As many as possible. Keep in mind that there are other ships out there, other places that will need soldiers. Pump them out as fast as they can and I can pretty much guarantee there will always be someplace to send them. He may want to arm them too, though.

(Actually, yeah. Let's give them light weapons - knives and improvised clubs, things of that nature. I've got a few more things I want to try.)

Jim waits for a few more to spawn in. When they do, he targets a knife-wielder with his manipulation amp and tries to get him to stab himself - preferably fatally - by moving his arm.
A mob of at least 15 people spawn in, all of the holding various kinds of melee weapons. You get a sudden flashback to kungfu movies and the mobs of anonymous, weapon wielding thugs that always get beaten to death in those too. You point at one of the advancing horde and his arm jerks back and stabs him in the sternum. It's not very effective though; he drops the knife halfway so it's only a flesh wound. Hmm, need to do more then just move the arm, need to make sure and keep the hand closed tightly as well.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25349 on: August 06, 2014, 10:02:07 am »

I meant punch many things. Just haven't remembered name
Try to crush girls throat.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 10:10:49 am by Illgeo »
Pages: 1 ... 1688 1689 [1690] 1691 1692 ... 2101