_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929953 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25275 on: July 25, 2014, 11:35:10 am »

I knew I should have chosen search and destroy. I would be in about the same situation, but at least I wouldn't be veering dangerously off-mission.

Do a laser sweep at about chest height at the hostiles.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25276 on: July 25, 2014, 11:51:07 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Infirmary/hangar

Ulrich quietly curses all forms of goverment to lowest hell for making transport to prisons so upbearable. He wipes the stasis goo out and takes shirt and pants from nearby box, grabs his broken teeth from floor and slowly walks out of barracks to hallway, looking around. Noticing the sings on wall about armory he says "Armory? What kind of prison this is?"
He follows sings to infirmary and stops first nurse/doctor he sees. "You have dentist around here? Because I need one."
Get teeths and nose fixed.
Take a look at hangars. What's there? Find my own locker and confirm presense of MK I. If no one is watching, check other lockers. Can I open them?

@PW: Since my character is a thief he should know few things about picking locks. What's equivalent of lockpick nowdays? Hacking? Something mechanical?

Spoiler: Ulrich Leland (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25277 on: July 25, 2014, 12:16:27 pm »

@PW: Since my character is a thief he should know few things about picking locks. What's equivalent of lockpick nowdays? Hacking? Something mechanical?

Manipulating any sort of machine/electronics is Aux.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25278 on: July 25, 2014, 05:18:29 pm »

Walk into the Armory, confused like. Greet both people.

"Hello, my name is Daineal. Neither of you look hostile so, if I may, ask your names?"
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25279 on: July 25, 2014, 08:14:26 pm »

That is a shame. Well, Jim will just grab both men and clonk their heads together, hopefully producing a hollow coconut sound.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25280 on: July 25, 2014, 11:31:38 pm »

"Hello, my name is Daineal. Neither of you look hostile so, if I may, ask your names?"
"The name's Han. If I may so enquire, what are you in for?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25281 on: July 26, 2014, 12:53:15 am »

"Virrsai Dawa Maal Leeyes nuo Clusibban Tsillitim," the Chief says evenly, wondering why he would find them being hostels a possibility. "Where from, Daineal?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25282 on: July 27, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »

"Fred is man. Say I should not go in vents. Was here moments ago. Not seen?"

If not seen, well, continue conversation. If has been seen, ask which way go, then continue conversation.

"What is armory? Market?" the Chief asks, looking at the menu-style object and price list. Many of the words, such as the elusive 'clnver' and the perplexing 'anotherovined' she did not understand at all. And the language, while using superficially familiar letters, was indeed mostly alien to her in terminology, though she had picked up certain basics in her limited contact with the arrivals and others of her kind who had met them. "Look like weapon place. What for?"

The last item on the list, the 'miscellaneous' category, catches her eye.

"Is box of..." she struggles to think of the word, "things to work other things with, um, yai, tools? Is box of tools for sell?"

Ask if she has a toolbox for sale.
"He was probably just filling in for me while I was away. Don't worry about it. And an emergency or Advanced kit is probably what you're looking for."

I knew I should have chosen search and destroy. I would be in about the same situation, but at least I wouldn't be veering dangerously off-mission.

Do a laser sweep at about chest height at the hostiles.

Heh

Ya rolled a one

Heh

You Leap up and swing the laser about in random arcs, managing to hit exactly no one except the man you're attempting to take alive. And you hit him in the head too. He is dead.

Quality.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Infirmary/hangar

Ulrich quietly curses all forms of goverment to lowest hell for making transport to prisons so upbearable. He wipes the stasis goo out and takes shirt and pants from nearby box, grabs his broken teeth from floor and slowly walks out of barracks to hallway, looking around. Noticing the sings on wall about armory he says "Armory? What kind of prison this is?"
He follows sings to infirmary and stops first nurse/doctor he sees. "You have dentist around here? Because I need one."
Get teeths and nose fixed.
Take a look at hangars. What's there? Find my own locker and confirm presense of MK I. If no one is watching, check other lockers. Can I open them?

A nurse looks at your bleeding nose and lacking teeth. She grabs your nose and painfully sets it back into place before giving you a bottle of pain killers and telling you, rather depressingly, that you'll probably be in a robot body before the missing teeth become a problem.

The hangers have lots of shuttles at the moment, and a very large looking something covered in armor and cloaks, sitting in the corner.  Your locker does indeed have a MK I, and the other lockers are predictably locked.

All thats under aux. Same roll really.

"No." the lady behind the counter says.

Friendly.

That is a shame. Well, Jim will just grab both men and clonk their heads together, hopefully producing a hollow coconut sound.
It produces something alright. A large supply of blood and gooey pink stuff coating your hands.

You sure you don't wanna arm these guys or something? No? Alright, 5 more appear in a group and bum rush you all at once, straight from the front.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25283 on: July 27, 2014, 01:11:52 pm »

"LAAAAAAYZAAAAAAR!"

Ragequit by ways of turning the bar into a sun.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25284 on: July 27, 2014, 01:49:53 pm »

"What is in kits? Will you show? Or maybe tell if can't show? Better if you show, I do not know terms so good."

Ask about the contents of the kits. Hopefully get a demonstration.

After that, inquire as to the prices for basic tools - screwdrivers, hammers, crowbars, knives, files, wrenches, paints, brushes, awls. If free, obtain along with box.

And then, a question:

"How can get tokens?"
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:02:59 pm by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #25285 on: July 27, 2014, 05:58:01 pm »

Jim will just bullrush the group right back, hoping to scatter and down them with his own charge. If successful, it's time to be Bully Demise.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25286 on: July 28, 2014, 01:22:57 am »

Ulrich Leland. Location: Hangar --> Rec room

Crew of this place have a rather pessimistic view of future...

Happily confirming new possible sources of income and totally ignoring the giant robot he leaves hangar and heads to armory to check available equipment.

Lasers, gauss cannons, LESHO rifles, megaton charges... Ok, this is definitely not the labor camp I was supposed to go, more like a specialized military branch. Although there is some really sweet pieces of equipment.

"Hey. This doesn't seem to be the labor camp I was supposed to go. Could you tell me where this is?"

Ask AM.
Head to Rec room and see two easy targets (Jim and Chin I think). Pickpocket 1 token from Chin and 2 from Jim if it seems safe. If intended victims notice, claim I was admiring their relevant bodypart.
Regardless of the result, go watch TV, perhaps some security related show? It's never good to fall behind times.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 10:06:58 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25287 on: July 28, 2014, 12:22:59 pm »

Because I was planning for Feyri to grow in other fields post-Hephaestus :/ But then Net and RL and lowered free time and Grate died and Lyra where are you Dx and Jim? and :(
((It's been a while since i did my regularly scheduled search of that unreadable thread for Lyra's name, sorry I missed this for so long.))
Lyra is currently napping in the barracks, idly waiting for the mission to end.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25288 on: July 29, 2014, 10:19:10 am »

"LAAAAAAYZAAAAAAR!"

Ragequit by ways of turning the bar into a sun.

You Grimace and then spam your Amp with thoughts of  "BURN IT ALL!" and a continuous string of 9's like Yoko Ono on crystal meth. You get to see the room start to melt like something out of Dali's nightmares before the simulation kicks you out as you summon a sun into the center of your skull.

"What is in kits? Will you show? Or maybe tell if can't show? Better if you show, I do not know terms so good."

Ask about the contents of the kits. Hopefully get a demonstration.

After that, inquire as to the prices for basic tools - screwdrivers, hammers, crowbars, knives, files, wrenches, paints, brushes, awls. If free, obtain along with box.

And then, a question:

"How can get tokens?"
"The basic kit is a portable hammer space with anything you need to fix minor problems, but with a limited number of uses. Thats what the card says, not sure what it means, but there you go."

You buy it and get the tools from your list for free.

"I'll give you a token if you stop talking like that." She says, rubbing her temples.

Jim will just bullrush the group right back, hoping to scatter and down them with his own charge. If successful, it's time to be Bully Demise.
The group and you just sort of slam into each other; three of them go down and one of those three is stomped on as you run over him, breaking his arm and jaw. The other two  you manage to unwittingly scoop up and carry with you, bugs pressed to the windshield of your arms and shoulders. There's a building just ahead, wall of plate glass leading into a lobby with some superflous decorative columns and a low metal sign in desk.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Hangar --> Rec room

Crew of this place have a rather pessimistic view of future...

Happily confirming new possible sources of income and totally ignoring the giant robot he leaves hangar and heads to armory to check available equipment.

Lasers, gauss cannons, LESHO rifles, megaton charges... Ok, this is definitely not the labor camp I was supposed to go, more like a specialized military branch. Although there is some really sweet pieces of equipment.

"Hey. This doesn't seem to be the labor camp I was supposed to go. Could you tell me where this is?"

Ask AM.
Head to Rec room and see two easy targets (Jim and Chin I think). Pickpocket 1 token from Chin and 2 from Jim if it seems safe. If intended victims notice, claim I was admiring their relevant bodypart.
Regardless of the result, go watch TV, perhaps some security related show? It's never good to fall behind times.

"ARM. Formerly HMRC. This machine kills Empires.

Your rec-room antics have...problems. Chin appears to be ending his sim in the VR machine, so he's too mobile and Jim...Jim is naked. You nave no idea where he's keeping his tokens and you're rather reluctant to just start jamming your hands into orifices in search of them. Especially since he has the type of buttocks which could casually tear your hand off.

So instead of plumbing the depths of Jim's...spaces, you head over to the tv and sit down. Security related shows huh? Like FBI's most wanted or something talking about security systems? Because that second one is probably gonna be harder to find.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25289 on: July 29, 2014, 10:43:03 am »

"Man, do I suck." Gorat spits as he gets out of the VR equipment. He nods to the new face, then wanders off to the armory.

Gorat goes off to see whether the armory is now open again.

Direforged Original
Castle Otu
Pages: 1 ... 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 ... 2101