_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1677 1678 [1679] 1680 1681 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929480 times)

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25170 on: July 08, 2014, 02:59:05 pm »

"Well, thanks for the welcome, but it kinda hurts the welcome when you considered I just got welcomed into the HMRC."

Keep on moving, keep on moving.

Hence why I suggest you enjoy your downtime, it may be the last you experience. Statistically speaking we'll both be dead soon, the only question is who we take with us and how badly we make the UWM bleed in the process.

Continue with weight training and talking to the newcomer

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25171 on: July 10, 2014, 09:27:27 am »

ZZZZzzzz
You imitate an electric razor.

Attack any sods nearby with shoulder blades and the sword
You lean to one side, lower a blade and just drive through the crowd, swinging lazily and letting momentum do most of the work. With the amount of force delivered, it doesn't matter that the blades are pretty dull, you're tearing men in half either way.

Always two there guard. Well, not anymore thanks to my big "mouth".

Using the charged Exo bonus and my virtual mass manip amp, crush the brains, but not the skulls of the guards with small-sized "force spheres". If this succeeds, enter the bar like I belong.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
You don't manage to crush their brains, but you do give them some wicked bad concussions and send them toppling over, unconscious, so close enough. You shrug and head into the bar, ignoring the slight headache you've got. The bar is fairly small, with the actual neon underlit, plastic bar off to your right and a sunken, darkened seating area to the left, filled with big overstuffed sofas and low tables. The seating area has about a dozen people in it, most scattered around in ones and twos, but a cluster of 5 is over in the corner, one man and 4 of his beefiest looking friends. You can't see his face in the dark, but you're gonna guess it's your target. The barman has turned to look at you and is staring at you as though trying to place you, brain clearly working through memorized lists of allowed clients and comparing them to the spaceman who just walked through his door. Several other people in the seating area have glanced up as well.

retrieve hand, preferably along with important gears from the guys suit.
After a brief struggle you come to an agreement. You get to rip out some important parts of his arm, while he gets to crush your hand so that, after ripping that stuff out, you're left holding it, metal fingers smashed flat and bloody into the stuff.

Uh. Hello? Kinda need some... Things to protect myself from, uh, the outside of this ship." Cecil says, "Like, all of it. Anyone there?"
A man in a jumpsuit reading "maintenance" shows up a few moments later.

"yeah, what do you want?" he asks, arms crossed across his chest.
That weapon is really convenient. Doing melee and medium distances.

Dodge the shockwaves again. Try to approach the arbiter while avoiding its attack. Try to slash at the baton or at any wires the Arbiter sends.

You move in toward the Arbiter as best you can, dodging between shockwaves and trying to get in close. You get within melee distance and take a Swing at its weapon. It swings back, but just before the blade can touch the cudgel, the arbiter's wrist moves, jerking the club up and out of the way, Your swing goes wild and it uses the momentum of it's club to leap into the air and spin a clawed foot toward your head.

If the trail seems to be going in a mostly straight line, then get down on the ground and use a combination of the snuffer's tracking ability and the straight line to follow the trail more quickly. Use some kind of landmark to keep track of the straight line (or failing that just make marks with my machete to mark it).

Else, just keep following the trail like that, going from tree to tree. Better to have to face my target at night than not facing my target at all.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
It does seem to go straight, so you climb down and follow it on foot, occasionally checking to make sure you're on track.

You quickly come to a riverbank and the scent becomes confused. She passed over this area several times, was looking around.

"Well, thanks for the welcome, but it kinda hurts the welcome when you considered I just got welcomed into the HMRC."

Moving where?

You keep walking until you hit a wall and a man with a box tries to sell you things.

Try to get the ball into the cup, of course!
You get the ball in the cup! WOOOO

It explodes. You have ceased to live.

Hence why I suggest you enjoy your downtime, it may be the last you experience. Statistically speaking we'll both be dead soon, the only question is who we take with us and how badly we make the UWM bleed in the process.

Continue with weight training and talking to the newcomer
Trying to get ripped eh? Going for that look eh? Female Titan EH?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25172 on: July 10, 2014, 12:09:39 pm »

Keep resting until nightfall or threatened
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25173 on: July 10, 2014, 01:05:40 pm »

"I told them! I told them but no one listened! An epidemic is coming! Just now those bulky guys out there - "" Gorat indicates the door with his thumb " - dropped out of filking nowhere! But nooo, nobody listened when it could have been stopped!"

Charge Exo-bonus.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25174 on: July 10, 2014, 01:16:17 pm »

Get out of the simulation?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25175 on: July 10, 2014, 02:21:28 pm »

"Uh. Yeah. Can I get a kinetic amp? And a... Oh definitely a monoatomic razor." Cecil says, grinning.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25176 on: July 10, 2014, 03:26:16 pm »

Now do all that again but observe with normal rolls. Do 10 times then get an evaluation of the Halberd.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25177 on: July 10, 2014, 08:33:04 pm »

Hm. More problems. I should had known this couldn't be that easy.
Flint looked at the river as he patted the "Dog" on... his... head? Does it even have a gender?
If she's seen the movies I've seen, then she probably tried to cross the river or maybe even swim in it for a while so that I would loose her scent. That means my best choice would probably be going to the other side and searching along the river bank.
Flint then looked around at the trees.
Unless she knew I would think that and so she decided to stay on the other side of the river...
He spent a few seconds, alternating between looking at the trees and looking at the river.
Bah, who cares. If I keep searching around here in circles I'll find her eventually. It's only a matter of time and luck. So I choose...

Can I and the snuffer cross the river? Perhaps by me carrying the snuffer on my hands? Or maybe by shooting the grappling hook on a tree on the other side of the river and using it as a handhold?
If yes, do so (try not to get my rifle wet, in case it isn't water proof, make two trips if necessary) and start careful searching along that side of the river bank for any trace of my prey with the help of the "Dog".
Else, start searching this side instead. Pick an unexplored scent trail at random, mark the direction with my machete and follow it.

Be sure to keep an eye out for any of the local wildlife while doing so. Don't want to get eaten by a giant caterpillar.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25178 on: July 11, 2014, 09:49:23 am »

Reflect on the results of my investigation of the ventilation system. Have I discovered anything? Mapped the place out? Married Victor? Done something else that's interesting?

Speaking of, has my pet rock with the red moss on it changed in any way over this time period?

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25179 on: July 11, 2014, 10:26:47 am »

Avoid the claw foot and hit its leg with a kinetic amp activated punch. Get away from the Arbiter after that, ready to avoid any other attack.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25180 on: July 12, 2014, 08:57:31 am »

jam the mangled metal into his other armpit joint.

One perfectly good synth-hand will have to suffice.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25181 on: July 12, 2014, 12:02:24 pm »

Keep resting until nightfall or threatened
[Cat intensifies]

"I told them! I told them but no one listened! An epidemic is coming! Just now those bulky guys out there - "" Gorat indicates the door with his thumb " - dropped out of filking nowhere! But nooo, nobody listened when it could have been stopped!"

Charge Exo-bonus.

Hmmmm HMMMMM that is a questionably convincing statement HMMMMM I KNOW

Lets roll Charisma to see if they buy it!

[3-1]

They do not. Luckily all that happens is several people, including the bartender, whip out weapons and aim them at you. The bartender yells something in a language you don't understand.

You, however, spend your time getting ready to psychic them.

Get out of the simulation?
Ok. You get out.

"Uh. Yeah. Can I get a kinetic amp? And a... Oh definitely a monoatomic razor." Cecil says, grinning.
He heads into the back and bangs around for a while, opening boxes and searching around for a bit until he finally returns and slips the products out to you.

"Don't stick it in your nose."

Now do all that again but observe with normal rolls. Do 10 times then get an evaluation of the Halberd.
Speed and maneuvering is its greatest strength, that's for sure. But basically, if someone shoots it in the leg and slows it down, it is boned. Very boned.

Otherwise, the weapons work fairly well, though the blades really don't work against anything with much armor.

If the Battle suits are Chromehounds mechs, then yours is Armored core style.

Hm. More problems. I should had known this couldn't be that easy.
Flint looked at the river as he patted the "Dog" on... his... head? Does it even have a gender?
If she's seen the movies I've seen, then she probably tried to cross the river or maybe even swim in it for a while so that I would loose her scent. That means my best choice would probably be going to the other side and searching along the river bank.
Flint then looked around at the trees.
Unless she knew I would think that and so she decided to stay on the other side of the river...
He spent a few seconds, alternating between looking at the trees and looking at the river.
Bah, who cares. If I keep searching around here in circles I'll find her eventually. It's only a matter of time and luck. So I choose...

Can I and the snuffer cross the river? Perhaps by me carrying the snuffer on my hands? Or maybe by shooting the grappling hook on a tree on the other side of the river and using it as a handhold?
If yes, do so (try not to get my rifle wet, in case it isn't water proof, make two trips if necessary) and start careful searching along that side of the river bank for any trace of my prey with the help of the "Dog".
Else, start searching this side instead. Pick an unexplored scent trail at random, mark the direction with my machete and follow it.

Be sure to keep an eye out for any of the local wildlife while doing so. Don't want to get eaten by a giant caterpillar.

You could probably cross the river...the current doesn't look terribly strong, but it's honestly a little hard to tell.

You decide to use your grappling hook to get over, since it will make carrying the snuffer easier. You get over without any trouble, set the snuffer down and toe one of the big worms slithering through the leaves. It slithers off without doing anything. Hm.

Reflect on the results of my investigation of the ventilation system. Have I discovered anything? Mapped the place out? Married Victor? Done something else that's interesting?

Speaking of, has my pet rock with the red moss on it changed in any way over this time period?

Well, you've mapped out how to get to all the rooms via the ducts, found that there is no noticeable way out, cornered victor who sprayed pictograms and images at you before scuttling away, with a large lizard riding on his head. Your moss has started growing rather quickly and is starting to fill the container.

Avoid the claw foot and hit its leg with a kinetic amp activated punch. Get away from the Arbiter after that, ready to avoid any other attack.
You don't appear to have a kinetic amp...
http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Renen_Averius_von_Raptum

jam the mangled metal into his other armpit joint.

One perfectly good synth-hand will have to suffice.

You jam your hand and most of your arm into the other joint and end up being carried along and tossed about as he freaks out a bit.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25182 on: July 12, 2014, 12:03:49 pm »

Does Steve think its viable?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25183 on: July 12, 2014, 12:05:25 pm »

((So that's where Piecewise ran off to!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25184 on: July 12, 2014, 12:07:58 pm »

Fascinating! Exit the ducts near the Armory. Is there anyone at the kiosk?
Pages: 1 ... 1677 1678 [1679] 1680 1681 ... 2101