_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1676 1677 [1678] 1679 1680 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928943 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25155 on: July 04, 2014, 05:35:38 pm »

They pay a pretty penny for capturing rouge genehacks.
But she is white. thought Flint as he read the info. Must be a rough season if I have to hunt white genehacks to make ends meet.

Flint looked at the opposite tree.
Great. So if I choose the ground, I risk loosing my mark. But if I choose the trees I risk loosing my life.
Flint looked down but then quickly regrets his decision.
Okay, okay, just stay calm. It's just a stunt. You've done this a million times before. In front of a bluescreen. One foot above the ground. With mattresses below.
He shook his head.
No, think positive, you can do this. Just have to concentrate. And not die. Yeah. How hard can it be? I've been staying not dead my whole life. Besides, you know what they say:  'No pain, no gain.'

Aim for a higher branch on the opposite tree. Once the grappling hook is securely attached, retract it until it's taut. Then use it to swing across, trying to follow the trail of my target.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25156 on: July 05, 2014, 07:41:04 am »

Are there any special rules for Extreme Ball in Cup? If so,what are they?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25157 on: July 05, 2014, 11:35:45 am »

Circle behind last battlesuit and fire guns into the back before ramming shoulder blades and sword into its back.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25158 on: July 05, 2014, 11:41:26 am »

Acquire snacks, work out a bit. Gotta keep in shape.

"Anybody around here who can tell me about where I am?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25159 on: July 06, 2014, 10:04:14 am »

Of course there are two guards at the door. It's always two guards at the door. As if the universe would implode if there's a third guard or something.

While pretending to check out a nearby store, charge an Exo bonus.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Of course there's two. Three would be frightfully asymmetrical and four would just be cruel. So now there's six.

You pretend to window shop, which looks a bit odd for a man in a space suit with a rifle to be window shopping at a dress shop, but hey, who are they to judge? You're freaking fabulous.

They pay a pretty penny for capturing rouge genehacks.
But she is white. thought Flint as he read the info. Must be a rough season if I have to hunt white genehacks to make ends meet.

Flint looked at the opposite tree.
Great. So if I choose the ground, I risk loosing my mark. But if I choose the trees I risk loosing my life.
Flint looked down but then quickly regrets his decision.
Okay, okay, just stay calm. It's just a stunt. You've done this a million times before. In front of a bluescreen. One foot above the ground. With mattresses below.
He shook his head.
No, think positive, you can do this. Just have to concentrate. And not die. Yeah. How hard can it be? I've been staying not dead my whole life. Besides, you know what they say:  'No pain, no gain.'

Aim for a higher branch on the opposite tree. Once the grappling hook is securely attached, retract it until it's taut. Then use it to swing across, trying to follow the trail of my target.
You slowly make your way through the trees, stopping each time to recheck that you're going the right way. It's effective, but tediously slow, and the sun is heading for the horizon. You don't really want to be fighting something with a feline ancestry in the dark, in a jungle. 

Are there any special rules for Extreme Ball in Cup? If so,what are they?
It's like normal ball in a cup, except there's a landmine in the cup. So if you get it in, it explodes. The ball is also rigged so that if you don't get it in, it releases a deadly neurotoxin.

Circle behind last battlesuit and fire guns into the back before ramming shoulder blades and sword into its back.
This proves quite effective, overall. Your blades don't impale the suit or anything cool like that, but it is enough to crush the pilot compartment.

Acquire snacks, work out a bit. Gotta keep in shape.

"Anybody around here who can tell me about where I am?"
You punch one of the buttons on the food dispenser and it gives you gumdrops. They taste like cheap sweetener and artificial flavoring, probably because thats exactly what they are. You eat them while running on a treadmill, just to completely confuse your body.

>You're on a spaceship. In a recreational room. In space. Thats about where you are.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25160 on: July 06, 2014, 10:06:13 am »

ZZZZzzzz
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25161 on: July 06, 2014, 10:33:07 am »

Attack any sods nearby with shoulder blades and the sword

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25162 on: July 06, 2014, 03:08:04 pm »

Always two there guard. Well, not anymore thanks to my big "mouth".

Using the charged Exo bonus and my virtual mass manip amp, crush the brains, but not the skulls of the guards with small-sized "force spheres". If this succeeds, enter the bar like I belong.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25163 on: July 06, 2014, 04:37:23 pm »

retrieve hand, preferably along with important gears from the guys suit.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25164 on: July 07, 2014, 12:42:07 pm »

Uh. Hello? Kinda need some... Things to protect myself from, uh, the outside of this ship." Cecil says, "Like, all of it. Anyone there?"

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25165 on: July 07, 2014, 01:24:32 pm »

MGAXT-85674/FR paused in his workout in the gym to look at the newcomer on the treadmill

As the General said, welcome to the Paracelsus' sword. I suggest you enjoy your downtime here.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25166 on: July 07, 2014, 01:50:48 pm »

That weapon is really convenient. Doing melee and medium distances.

Dodge the shockwaves again. Try to approach the arbiter while avoiding its attack. Try to slash at the baton or at any wires the Arbiter sends.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25167 on: July 07, 2014, 09:11:36 pm »

If the trail seems to be going in a mostly straight line, then get down on the ground and use a combination of the snuffer's tracking ability and the straight line to follow the trail more quickly. Use some kind of landmark to keep track of the straight line (or failing that just make marks with my machete to mark it).

Else, just keep following the trail like that, going from tree to tree. Better to have to face my target at night than not facing my target at all.

Spoiler: Flint Westwood (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: "Dog" (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:17:06 pm by Parisbre56 »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25168 on: July 07, 2014, 10:15:24 pm »

"Well, thanks for the welcome, but it kinda hurts the welcome when you considered I just got welcomed into the HMRC."

Keep on moving, keep on moving.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25169 on: July 08, 2014, 07:33:54 am »

Try to get the ball into the cup, of course!
Pages: 1 ... 1676 1677 [1678] 1679 1680 ... 2101