_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1665 1666 [1667] 1668 1669 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930993 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24990 on: May 23, 2014, 01:56:15 pm »

Unload APC back into hangar then go enter VR. Open tinker.
(Don't you want to loan it to either team? They could make good use of it, especially team B. And you'll get to see your APC in action, something you might not get another chance for in a long while.)
(Point. Edited.)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24991 on: May 23, 2014, 03:45:23 pm »

LAST MINUTE ACTION BUY THE VR BACKPACK SORRY PIECEWISE.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24992 on: May 23, 2014, 03:51:00 pm »

((I hope it's not a problem the people staying here post actions already? If it is, ignore ignore ignore!

Looking at the ships until they've left the hangar, Miya proceeds to practice his stances with his naginata. While doing this, he asks Steve some questions.

"Say Steve, do you have any news on how the other ARM ships and troops are doing? Any colossal failures we'll have to deal with sometime in the future? And how is the UWM responding? I assume they have at least an idea of what's happening by now.

>Well, it has been a few years. We've repulsed a few invasions. The UWM is mounting a more coherent response now, at least amongst it's core worlds. We'll be seeing more organized resistance and protection systems as we move towards them. For now, we're too far out for it to matter, and too hard to keep track of amongst our jumps and short visits. Soon the key will be getting others to side with us and using them.

I fear, however, that we shall see terrible things before this is through. The UWM have held back their true might for centuries because it wasn't needed. Now, that and more shall be brought to bare as they get more desperate.

((Thomas is in for mission A.))

After a moment of silent thought, Thomas sent Milno a message.
Quote from: Thomas to Milno
I'll go.

Afterwards, he headed to the armory, hoping to get in there before they had to depart for the mission. He tries to obtain the following, to be returned afterwards. If neccesary, he purchases it with his own tokens:

1 Collapsible carbine, small enough to fit in the briefcase, with a scope attached. If it doesn't exist, drop it.
1 tranq pistol, with 12 rounds
5 explosive charges, large enough to bust down doors, but nothing more
A set of loose fitting clothes appropriate to the planet
A makeup case, with mirror
A few more books

Additionally, he packs these into the suitcase:
Monoatomic Razor
The Tree of Life

Afterwards, he asks the AM to keep his armor, puts on the disguise clothes, and packs everything else, save the books, into the suitcase.
This you get in your case

1 Collapsible carbine, small enough to fit in the briefcase, with a scope attached. If it doesn't exist, drop it.
1 tranq pistol, with 12 rounds
A makeup case, with mirror
Monoatomic Razor
The Tree of Life

Other stuff didn't fit, was with other people's stuff, or didn't need to go in there.

Have Fun people... and people-variants, Make sure to tag a few enemy bastards for me, wish I was going with you.

Wave to the leaving shuttles, once they're gone salute all officers present and head back to the gym
Gym eh? Gonna get mad Swol?

Loan APC to Team B then go enter VR. Open tinker.
Tinker...ohhhh tinker.

ALRIGHT, OTHER POSTS FOR REAL THIS TIME

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24993 on: May 23, 2014, 05:10:46 pm »

Loan APC to Team B then go enter VR. Open tinker.
Tinker...ohhhh tinker.

ALRIGHT, OTHER POSTS FOR REAL THIS TIME

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24994 on: May 23, 2014, 06:09:46 pm »

Did I buy this or not?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24995 on: May 24, 2014, 09:58:12 am »

>Well, it has been a few years. We've repulsed a few invasions. The UWM is mounting a more coherent response now, at least amongst it's core worlds. We'll be seeing more organized resistance and protection systems as we move towards them. For now, we're too far out for it to matter, and too hard to keep track of amongst our jumps and short visits. Soon the key will be getting others to side with us and using them.

I fear, however, that we shall see terrible things before this is through. The UWM have held back their true might for centuries because it wasn't needed. Now, that and more shall be brought to bare as they get more desperate.

Talk with Steve.

"Hmm, yeah, the UWM doesn't strike me as the kind of entity that would go down without a good fight. A problem that I could see though, is that even if others join our cause and more worlds slip away, what is that gonna do to help us against their 'superweapons'? Once they roll out their ghostships and Titan legions, is there even a whole lot we can do? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd start using a 'scorched earth' tactic, destroying everything they can't hold on to.

What your plan for that? Because I'm not sure we'll ever really be able to rival them in raw power, even given time."
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:59:54 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24996 on: May 24, 2014, 10:41:50 am »

"Steve, would you mind if I went outside with my battlesuit and fired some test shots out into space? The armour should be strong enough to take a hit if I accidentally miss and hit the ship, right?  Or do you have any firing ranges I could test it in? Perhaps in the R&D section?

Ask Steve.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24997 on: May 26, 2014, 09:47:22 am »

Did I buy this or not?
I only see 7 tokens in your inventory, and I believe the former, much more naive me, said it would be 9.

Talk with Steve.

"Hmm, yeah, the UWM doesn't strike me as the kind of entity that would go down without a good fight. A problem that I could see though, is that even if others join our cause and more worlds slip away, what is that gonna do to help us against their 'superweapons'? Once they roll out their ghostships and Titan legions, is there even a whole lot we can do? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they'd start using a 'scorched earth' tactic, destroying everything they can't hold on to.

What your plan for that? Because I'm not sure we'll ever really be able to rival them in raw power, even given time."

>They no doubt will. And no doubt many of our allied planets will be Wiped out. But by the time it comes to that, we should be able to begin attacking the major worlds of the UWM, crippling it's command structure and rendering those superweapons they've scattered across the galaxy directionless. I suppose you could say our allies are more decoys then anything; but we should probably keep that information to ourselves.

"Steve, would you mind if I went outside with my battlesuit and fired some test shots out into space? The armour should be strong enough to take a hit if I accidentally miss and hit the ship, right?  Or do you have any firing ranges I could test it in? Perhaps in the R&D section?

Ask Steve.

>Thats fine. Just make sure to fire into space, not at the planet. I'd prefer them not to think we're undertaking a rather anemic orbital bombardment campaign against them. Also, you break anything and you're the one who has to repair it. 

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24998 on: May 26, 2014, 10:20:16 am »

"Okay then. I'll try shooting away from the ship and away from the planet. Thanks Steve."

Get in my battlesuit, check for any sort of option that could allow me to attach myself to the hull of the ship. If none is found, simply grab some of my rope.

Go outside. Inspect the hull. Find a good place I could latch on and fire some test shots. The Sword should be between me and Kano so that there's less chances of me hitting it.

Latch onto the hull like a giant metal space barnacle Use rope if necessary.. Prepare to fire into space. Switch Rainbow Cannon to Violet Mode and inspect the symbol displayed on hud.

Would you mind if I also talked to Steve during these tests?

((6+2: You shoot your red plasma beam into space for so long, you manage to overload all of your electronics. A few hours of helpless floating later, the plasma beam completes an orbit and comes back to incinerate you the moment you manage to get your battlesuit open.))
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 10:39:11 am by Parisbre56 »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24999 on: May 26, 2014, 01:25:10 pm »

I think that 5 is good. The standard. I see the next one already started, so I will look for Doc.

Renen says this to Steve, waits for his response, accepts any tokens and goes looking for Doc.

Hey, Doc. Is it possible to make these alterations you made in my body on a synthflesh body? And is there any more training to be had? Where is Bruce, the guy that was my partner?

If there is no training, check the options on the VR.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 01:50:23 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25000 on: May 26, 2014, 04:24:41 pm »

Nope, I have 10 tokens. You're forgetting my 3 from the noob fund.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25001 on: May 27, 2014, 06:38:39 am »

>They no doubt will. And no doubt many of our allied planets will be Wiped out. But by the time it comes to that, we should be able to begin attacking the major worlds of the UWM, crippling it's command structure and rendering those superweapons they've scattered across the galaxy directionless. I suppose you could say our allies are more decoys then anything; but we should probably keep that information to ourselves.

Talking. With the brain up in space, the corruptor of souls.

"Hmm. Using your allies as a buffer so you can get to your enemy's command structure.
Gotta say, it makes sense from a strategical viewpoint. From a moral standpoint though, it's absolutely repulsive.

You are right, however, that we should keep this quiet, at least for now. I don't know how some of the others would respond to this news, but we need all of them if we want to see this through.

And as much as I despise the idea of using whole worlds as martyrs for our cause, problem is, I don't know if I see an alternative myself. Unless we can somehow destabilise them enough internally, there's no real going up toe to toe with that juggernaut.

Have you considered other means of destabilizing them, such as crashing the stock market or another way of crippling their economy? Economical malcontents are often a good catalyst for revolutions. Or what about assassinating a few of their figureheads? Maybe try and increase nationalistic or other ideological tensions? After all, the more divided they are, the more it benefits us.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 06:50:23 am by Radio Controlled »

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #25002 on: May 27, 2014, 07:34:45 am »

Name: Cody Adams
Appearance: An albino in a suit, with black shoes.
Personal information: Champion at Xanatos speed chess
Reason assigned to HMRC: Plotting against the government
Stats
Strength:1
Dexterity:3
Endurance:5
Charisma:1
Intelligence:5
Willpower:5
Skills
Speech:1
Unconventional Weapons:3
Handiwork:1
Profession: Physimancer
Can I join?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:07:06 am by BlitzDungeoneer »
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25003 on: May 27, 2014, 08:55:51 am »

Psst, 1,2,3 and 4 points in a stat all equal +0
Chuck 2 of them there charisma points into will and endurance, trust me youll want them. :P

Also welcome aboard the Paracelsus Sword, please enjoy your goo covered nudity and complimentary tokens while we make plans to accidentally maim you.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25004 on: May 27, 2014, 08:57:35 am »

Psst, 1,2,3 and 4 points in a stat all equal +0
Chuck 2 of them there charisma points into will and endurance, trust me youll want them. :P

Also welcome aboard the Paracelsus Sword, please enjoy your goo covered nudity and complimentary tokens while we make plans to accidentally maim you.

'Accidentally' maim you.

Pages: 1 ... 1665 1666 [1667] 1668 1669 ... 2101