_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932319 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24885 on: May 21, 2014, 05:53:30 pm »

I'm much more volatile with my amps than I was 2 missions ago. Better for me to be in a position where I wouldn't be caught.
Though what you said is with merit, depending on whether I got it right. Still, if it weren't for the suit, I'd not be like this, you can be sure of that. Not very useful.

"You could pretend to be one of those volatile, angry gods that people identify with because of deep personal issues! It'd be perfect!"
That could certainly work. I'd have to be in human form for that, though. It bugs me.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24886 on: May 21, 2014, 05:55:36 pm »

"Well, I would have preferred infiltration, but destruction is fun too!" Vincent dons his MK1, his longcoat, grabs his gun, and heads to APC C

((Do we post char sheets like we do in DMR?))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:24:41 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24887 on: May 21, 2014, 05:58:32 pm »

To Jack:
"You mean you're from the past, like when they used to power everything with explosions? Guns, cars, spaceships.

Does this APC have an internal combustion engine? That's not safe, man. It could blow up at any moment.
"
Flee the APC, board the shuttle.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24888 on: May 21, 2014, 06:02:26 pm »

"Sounds fun enough. This is all parta' the big picture grand scheme?"
"Yyyep. Weird alien shit means interesting shit, and interesting means potentially useful. Also potentially dangerous if left to fester, I suppose.

We're sort of technically scientists and... whatever you'd call that, alien problem solvers, at least this time."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24889 on: May 21, 2014, 06:05:05 pm »

Riot gear and shotguns. What does he want us to just blast everything in the building? Wasn't the ground floor a restaurant? Didn't like that stuff he was sayin about insanity either…

Yttra wanders around, surreptitiously scoping out the ship in the general pre-mission confusion. She finds the armoury, the list of items available for purchase, and the armoury master.

"Hey. Umm. Do we have tranq pistols? Or something else i can use to disable civilians?"

If i can buy a tranquilizer pistol and darts for 2 tokens, do so. The more darts the better.

Also buy a Civic Defender's Longcoat for 3 tokens. (Because shotguns.)

Get my gear and board the Team B shuttle.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 04:20:49 am by yobbo »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24890 on: May 21, 2014, 06:15:52 pm »

"If you feel merciful, aim low. Take out a knee or two. I wouldn't recommend it though, god only knows how long these guys have been in contact with any artifacts. They might not even count as human now."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24891 on: May 21, 2014, 06:24:00 pm »

"If you feel merciful, aim low. Take out a knee or two. I wouldn't recommend it though, god only knows how long these guys have been in contact with any artifacts. They might not even count as human now."
Wow, what kind of *&^%ed up $#@! has this guy seen? Well i guess there was that octopus in the briefing room. That wasn't normal at all.

"Oh? Ugh. This is my… i'm hoping i don't have to… i've never shot anyone before." Yttra says, looking down at her own knees and thinking about how much she likes them. You know. Compared to no knees.

"So you must've seen some $#@! huh?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24892 on: May 21, 2014, 06:25:14 pm »

"Does the tesla arc on my Gungiur have a lower setting so I can tase the shit out of people?"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24893 on: May 21, 2014, 06:25:43 pm »

As soon as his usual second-in-command Thomas comes into view, the answer of the only question Milno posed to Steve during the mission briefing comes to his mind. Ship Gamma was lost with all hands aboard except maybe for Renen... And he had assigned the perverted cyborg samurai to the same team as May's. "Thomas, seen May around?" The question is only his way of making sure the enormous albino freak isn't still alive and well after switching teams in the last minute, though he doubts such a thing happened.
"No, I haven't."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24894 on: May 21, 2014, 06:35:23 pm »

Wow, what kind of *&^%ed up $#@! has this guy seen? Well i guess there was that octopus in the briefing room. That wasn't normal at all.

"Oh? Ugh. This is my… i'm hoping i don't have to… i've never shot anyone before." Yttra says, looking down at her own knees and thinking about how much she likes them. You know. Compared to no knees.

"So you must've seen some $#@! huh?"

"You ever been inside the aftermath of an flesh amp overload? No, of course not, but it kinda looked like Xan the flesh thingy, except huge, and you know, you're crawling around in it's guts. Oh, and if you ever go back to Hephaestus, just be aware, it's still alive. There was also a giant crystal that fired lasers on an anomalous planetoid, but I don't really remember it, because I overused these artifact goggles on my head, and they burned my eyes out and stole about a years worth of memories from me, not to mention the giant worm that ate our base. Thing must have been a mile wide. And I've probably forgotten a lot weirder shit because of these goggles. So yeah, I've seen my fair share of shit."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24895 on: May 21, 2014, 06:40:08 pm »

"... if there is a creator that made all this shit, he needs one hell of a therapy session."

« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 06:43:14 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24896 on: May 21, 2014, 06:44:32 pm »

"I dunno, keeps shit interesting. I mean, you can't exactly say you've ever been bored on a mission have you?"

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24897 on: May 21, 2014, 06:46:14 pm »

"You ever been inside the aftermath of an flesh amp overload? No, of course not, but it kinda looked like Xan the flesh thingy, except huge, and you know, you're crawling around in it's guts. Oh, and if you ever go back to Hephaestus, just be aware, it's still alive. There was also a giant crystal that fired lasers on an anomalous planetoid, but I don't really remember it, because I overused these artifact goggles on my head, and they burned my eyes out and stole about a years worth of memories from me, not to mention the giant worm that ate our base. Thing must have been a mile wide. And I've probably forgotten a lot weirder shit because of these goggles. So yeah, I've seen my fair share of shit."
"*&^% me." Yttra looks at the guy who has gotta be hazing the newbie. He's lyin, right? Yeah. Yeah gotta be. There's no way.

"No way. You're full of it." Yttra grins.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24898 on: May 21, 2014, 06:46:37 pm »

"My current mission experiences consist of being crushed by allied shelling, twice, and covering a corpse in explosives to disarm a trap pathway, if you don't count all the fleeing and looting."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24899 on: May 21, 2014, 07:00:10 pm »

"My current mission experiences consist of being crushed by allied shelling, twice, and covering a corpse in explosives to disarm a trap pathway, if you don't count all the fleeing and looting."
"That sounds a hell of a lot more believable than fleshballs, mile-wide worms and memory stealing goggles." Yttra says, still grinning.

"I'm Yttra."

Did either of them say their name? $#@! i forget.
Pages: 1 ... 1658 1659 [1660] 1661 1662 ... 2101