_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924324 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24795 on: May 21, 2014, 07:46:32 am »

"Hey Lars," she said, hoping to be formally addressed.

Lars bowed his head to her.  "Sister Faith, good to see you again.  May the light of Steve shine on you as well."

((Have they teamed?  I can't recall any- I think we were both on Mission 8 but in separate groups.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24796 on: May 21, 2014, 07:59:15 am »

"Hasala Nabin, come to the hangar please. We have something to discuss.

Miyamoto then sits down in lotus position, his back to the hangar door.

by the way pw, Miya still has 1 token left, but idiots inspace doesn't list it. Could you add it if you get around to it sometime?

Hasala reluctantly leaves the briefing and heads to the hangar. When he gets there, he looks around; doesn't look like anyone's here. "Hello?"
((You sure Hasala wouldn't notice the 5m tall armored synthflesh thing sitting there?  :P

"Hello there mister Nabin. I heard you took command of some of my sods during the boarding actions. What do you have to say for yourself?"
((She would notice the thing - but she probably wouldn't think to think of it as a person, especially considering it's all covered in armor and cloaked, not to mention slightly snake-headed. :) ))
((And also immobile, with your back to him, in a giant room presumably full of other techy and metallic stuff he wouldn't understand. You haven't moved, so as far as Hasala can tell, your Avatar is a giant speaker. And Hasala is male. :P))

Hasala hesitates for a second, and then responds. "...Guilty? No one ever came by and told me to stop. They didn't seem to be doing anything when I started giving them commands. And I think I did pretty well, k-apturing those commanders and returning the Sods in the same state I found them. I apologize for usurping authority, but I am not sorry I did it." He sighed quietly to himself, and waited for the voice to decide his punishment.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24797 on: May 21, 2014, 08:49:04 am »

Milno stares at Jack Hansan for a while, considering both his skills and any risks he could bring to the group. "You don't seem to be stupid, which is usually good enough, but you should probably try your luck in a different group. You have half of a robot's face and that could be a bit hard to conceal in our mission."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24798 on: May 21, 2014, 08:49:57 am »

In between talking to people, Lars stops by the Armory and asks the AM about the Organochemistry Overrider amp.

"Good lady Armory Master, I was wondering about the miracle of Steve known as the Organochemistry Overrider amplifier.  I was going to get it for the upcoming mission, and I understand that you are an expert in this sort of thing.  What do you recommend for its best use?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24799 on: May 21, 2014, 08:55:10 am »

BEFORE GOING TO VISIT HERR DOKTOR AND SHOWING HIM WHATS IN THE GOLD HEPTAGON BOX, Magilla decides to go grab his three tokens from Miyamoto's Newbie Fund, then goes to the armory and uses all of them to grab a Mark 2 Suit.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24800 on: May 21, 2014, 09:19:28 am »

Volunteer for mission C. Take APC. Then go to the hangar and inspect the APC.

After Jack volunteers for Mission C, he leaves the briefing room and heads to the hangar. When he gets there he notices Miyamoto.

"Hey boss." Jack says to Miya as he walks to his APC.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:23:24 am by Tavik Toth »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24801 on: May 21, 2014, 09:25:41 am »

Edited action to go get a new mk1.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24802 on: May 21, 2014, 09:33:41 am »

by the way pw, Miya still has 1 token left, but idiots inspace doesn't list it. Could you add it if you get around to it sometime?

Hasala reluctantly leaves the briefing and heads to the hangar. When he gets there, he looks around; doesn't look like anyone's here. "Hello?"
((You sure Hasala wouldn't notice the 5m tall armored synthflesh thing sitting there?  :P

"Hello there mister Nabin. I heard you took command of some of my sods during the boarding actions. What do you have to say for yourself?"
((She would notice the thing - but she probably wouldn't think to think of it as a person, especially considering it's all covered in armor and cloaked, not to mention slightly snake-headed. :) ))
((And also immobile, with your back to him, in a giant room presumably full of other techy and metallic stuff he wouldn't understand. You haven't moved, so as far as Hasala can tell, your Avatar is a giant speaker. And Hasala is male. :P))

Hasala hesitates for a second, and then responds. "...Guilty? No one ever came by and told me to stop. They didn't seem to be doing anything when I started giving them commands. And I think I did pretty well, k-apturing those commanders and returning the Sods in the same state I found them. I apologize for usurping authority, but I am not sorry I did it." He sighed quietly to himself, and waited for the voice to decide his punishment.

"Oh, no to worry Hasala, I didn't call you here to berate you. If anything, taking command of those sods showed initiative and cunning. I like that. Though you might want to tell someone what you're up to next time, lest you get mistaken for an intruder and someone shoots you.

Still, looking over the video, it seemed you handled the sods rather well. The hostage situation could've gone better, but in the end you helped out a great deal, which is all we needed.

Hmm. Tell me, what mission are you joining?

After Jack volunteers for Mission C, he leaves the briefing room and heads to the hangar. When he gets there he notices Miyamoto.

"Hello there Jack. You joining us for this mission? Or will you be helping out B?"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:36:52 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24803 on: May 21, 2014, 09:37:04 am »

"Oh, no to worry Hasala, I didn't call you here to berate you. If anything, taking command of those sods showed initiative and cunning. I like that. Though you might want to tell someone what you're up to next time, lest you get mistaken for an intruder and someone shoots you.

Still, looking over the video, it seemed you handled the sods rather well. The hostage situation could've gone better, but in the end you helped out a great deal, which is what we need here in this rebellion.

Hmm. Tell me, what mission are you joining?

"Hello there Jack. You joining us for this mission? Or will you be helping out B?"
"Joining you guys." a Jack responds as he climbs onto the APC and begins looking over the machine gun first.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24804 on: May 21, 2014, 09:38:55 am »

Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Yo dawg, how's it going?

Guess what? I'm getting myself a synthflesh body. How cool is that?

I'm guessing you're going on mission C, since you aren't exactly all sneaky like. Milno says I can't go with A, since I won't be normal enough. I'm applying for B, but if that doesn't work out I might end up in C.

I'll visit once I get my new body, It's been a while since we talked face to face.

Love and hugs,

Pancaek

"Why do you always write love and hugs?"
"What? I don't write shit like that."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24805 on: May 21, 2014, 09:40:30 am »

Michael decides to wander around a bit and discovers the hanger. Huh, we have all sorts of shit here. I think I even spy an APC over there!

Michael examines the APC in question. What are it's characteristics? What is it armed with?

Then he notices the Avatar of War hanging around.  "Whoa, someone grabbed themselves an Avatar of War?! I've only heard rumors of those. Hello, my name is Michael Bayson. Explosives expert and all around demolition nut. I'll be going on a little expedition to the arctic and was just examining all the equipment here."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:42:22 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24806 on: May 21, 2014, 09:42:46 am »

Michael decides to wander around a bit and discovers the hanger. Huh, we have all sorts of shit here. I think I even spy an APC over there!

Michael examines the APC in question. What are it's characteristics? What is it armed with?

Then he notices the Avatar of War hanging around.  "Whoa, someone grabbed themselves an Avatar of War?! I've only heard rumors of those. Hello, my name is Michael Bayson. Explosives expert and all around demolition nut. I'll be going on a little expledition to the arctic and was just examining all the equipment here."
Jack looks turns around from inspecting the machine gun.

"You like my APC?"

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24807 on: May 21, 2014, 09:45:06 am »

Then he notices the Avatar of War hanging around.  "Whoa, someone grabbed themselves an Avatar of War?! I've only heard rumors of those. Hello, my name is Michael Bayson. Explosives expert and all around demolition nut. I'll be going on a little expledition to the arctic and was just examining all the equipment here."

"You like my APC?"

"Looks pretty sweet, although that machine gun doesn't look more than a little popgun to tag people with. Hey, I just had the coolest idea for a vehicle-mounted grenade launcher! if you give me a bit to finish up my mortar project, I think I can design something to give that baby some real punch!"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24808 on: May 21, 2014, 09:46:30 am »

"You like my APC?"

"Looks pretty sweet, although that machine gun doesn't look more than a little popgun to tag people with. Hey, I just had the coolest idea for a vehicle-mounted grenade launcher! if you give me a bit to finish up my mortar project, I think I can design something to give that baby some real punch!"
"I'll think about it. Also, your name sounds like a movie director form the 21st century."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24809 on: May 21, 2014, 09:47:23 am »

"Joining you guys." a Jack responds as he climbs onto the APC and begins looking over the machine gun first.
"Excellent. Let's hope we won't need that gun though, if we're lucky we'll just be doing some digging."

Quote from: Pancaek -> Miyamoto
Yo dawg, how's it going?

Guess what? I'm getting myself a synthflesh body. How cool is that?

I'm guessing you're going on mission C, since you aren't exactly all sneaky like. Milno says I can't go with A, since I won't be normal enough. I'm applying for B, but if that doesn't work out I might end up in C.

I'll visit once I get my new body, It's been a while since we talked face to face.

Love and hugs,

Pancaek

"Why do you always write love and hugs?"
"What? I don't write shit like that."

So, you finally are joining us synthfleshers huh? Well, I hipe it'll work out. It certainly has increased my power quite a bit, though I'm guessing you'll be going for something more... Subtle than this warmachine.

Yeah, I think mission B would be perfect for you, they're gonna need a good amp user. And maybe you'll get to smash some cultsist to. Heck, I whish I could join you guys, but as Steve said, I don't exectly fit in the back of a truck anymore.

Then he notices the Avatar of War hanging around.  "Whoa, someone grabbed themselves an Avatar of War?! I've only heard rumors of those. Hello, my name is Michael Bayson. Explosives expert and all around demolition nut. I'll be going on a little expedition to the arctic and was just examining all the equipment here."

"Well, good to have you aboard then. Let's hope we can do this thing nice 'n easy."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 ... 2101