_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1650 1651 [1652] 1653 1654 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923191 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24765 on: May 20, 2014, 10:45:48 pm »

Oh, hey, Lars. Would you mind blessing my new body once I get it?"[/color]

Lars smiled.  "Gladly, Brother Pancaek.  May the light of Steve shine on you."

"Wait. This is a religious revolution? You're a cult? Hasala tightens his grip on his rifle slightly.

"Inasmuch that Glorious Steve has come to save humanity from the corruption that has bloated the UWM.  Great Steve does wish to see us guide ourselves enlightenedly."

"Pancaek, guess you won't join us because we need human-looking people for this one to keep our profile low, though I'm interested in your pills. And yeah, Skylar. Wanted you on the team. Preacher Man (Lars), you're in."

Brother Lars is full-on beaming now.  "I am overjoyed to serve under you, Saint Milno.  I will do my best to serve you as you have served Great Steve!"

"Hippocrates can't help you here. "

Lars wondered which god that was... he didn't recall it from the Medic's Pantheon.

Jim suddenly appeared out of nowhere, placing his left hands on Mesk's shoulders. "If it isn't my favorite stress relief ball! How have you been, Mesk?" Jim asked, his tone joking and warm.

Lars smiled again when Jim arrived.  "General Jim!  It is an honor to see you again."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24766 on: May 20, 2014, 10:47:30 pm »

D'usse checks Xan over. "...Sorta'? Generally animals or mythological beasts ."

"I don't have cat eyes, just ears and tail. I never thought about getting them, I tried out avian eyes for a bit, but it was really disorienting."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24767 on: May 20, 2014, 10:48:35 pm »

"Waiit... So the government made you do it? I'm confused now."

"No, they just wiped my memory afterward. A pity, I'd like to know what I lost."
"You could always ask the doc. He might know how to fix the mind wipe?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24768 on: May 20, 2014, 10:49:31 pm »

"Yeah, the whole ten and free thing was bullshit. It was kinda disheartening." Jim sighed, then turned to Lars when the priest addressed him. "Good to see you're still in one piece too, Lars. You're a damn tough priest."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24769 on: May 20, 2014, 10:53:00 pm »

"The shielding hands of Algis protect me from harm, General.  Blessed be the will of Steve."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24770 on: May 20, 2014, 10:53:08 pm »

(TCM: Whoops.  Misread your signup sheet.)

"Oh.  With that colour, I thought you might've gotten them modded too.  Heh."
He acknowledges Lars with a friendly smile.  "Lars!  How are you?  Been busy converting the heathens?  Hey, do you still have that police body armour we got from that mining colony?  I was thinking if both went on the second mission we could pose as a pair of police partners."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24771 on: May 20, 2014, 10:54:19 pm »

"I've heard it said the gods help those who help themselves, Lars. You should take some credit for your own impressive abilities."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24772 on: May 20, 2014, 10:56:33 pm »

Lars absently rubbed at his ribcage, an old injury twinging.  "Brother Mesk, blessed of Emar-i, glad that you are well.  I trust you will be applying what the good Doctor have taught you?  And yes, I still have it- Algis was thinking of me when he blessed me with it.  Saint Milno has accepted me into the ops mission, however, so I am afraid our police plan will have to be another day."

"I've heard it said the gods help those who help themselves, Lars. You should take some credit for your own impressive abilities."

Lars shrugged.  "I do the tasks that are set in front of me.   I gain strength because I follow the will of the divine."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24773 on: May 20, 2014, 10:58:47 pm »

The doc, huh? Might be a good idea. Or maybe it'll send me back into an omnicidal rage, you know how these things are.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 11:01:27 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24774 on: May 20, 2014, 10:59:27 pm »

"Well, someone up there likes you anyway, Lars, that's for sure. You haven't been killed or seriously wounded once yet, have you? I can't remember it if you have, anyway."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24775 on: May 20, 2014, 11:05:12 pm »

"Well, not everything above is friendly.  Our bunker took a big shell during the defense, and I was out for the rest of the fight.  During the assault, I took a few bullets, but by the grace of Algis and will of Ingram, I was able to complete the mission."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24776 on: May 20, 2014, 11:07:54 pm »

". . . I am afraid our police plan will have to be another day."
(The world is not ready for the buddy cop comedy of Mesk and Lars.  One's an immortal, giant-death-laser-firing, walking medical malpractice suit, the other's a flying, untouchable high priest of a god that's actually a giant brain.  They fight crime!  Or would, if they hadn't stolen the uniforms.)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24777 on: May 20, 2014, 11:08:46 pm »

"Lucky. My bunkers got hit twice, the first one missing me and the other smashing up my legs and arm."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24778 on: May 20, 2014, 11:31:30 pm »

Thomas approaches Milno.
"I'd like to volunteer for mission A."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24779 on: May 20, 2014, 11:36:42 pm »

Bishop approaches Milno.

"I reckon you might need a decent tech and computer guy on your team. I could set some traps and cameras, hack computers and security and fix things. I'm an alright shot too.

If you don't need me, then I'll just go with one of the other missions."

Volunteer for Mission A and if not accepted, then go with Mission B.
Pages: 1 ... 1650 1651 [1652] 1653 1654 ... 2101