_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1649 1650 [1651] 1652 1653 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922336 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24750 on: May 20, 2014, 10:07:25 pm »

Jim suddenly appeared out of nowhere, placing his left hands on Mesk's shoulders. "If it isn't my favorite stress relief ball! How have you been, Mesk?" Jim asked, his tone joking and warm.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24751 on: May 20, 2014, 10:08:54 pm »

Jobasio, still staring wide-eyed at Steve with an expression of mixed horror and confusion, glances briefly aside to speak to Milno.
"Err, Milno, wasn't it? Yes. Well, Whig and I shall gladly accompany you on your mission. You'll surely have need of level heads such as mine. Ours. Yes. Sounds like my cup of chai, it does. Indeed."
He gives a small nod and then grimaces out a twitchy, drawn-looking attempt at a smile before returning his focus to the glorious Steve.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24752 on: May 20, 2014, 10:17:00 pm »

"D'usse.  I'll remember that.  It's a bit of an odd name, if you don't mind me saying, though I suspect some would say the same of mine.  Been on a mission yet?  Mind if I ask where the ears and tail came from?"
Mesk appears to suddenly remember something, and gathers his clothing and equipment as he speaks.

Jim suddenly appeared out of nowhere, placing his left hands on Mesk's shoulders. "If it isn't my favorite stress relief ball! How have you been, Mesk?" Jim asked, his tone joking and warm.
He jumps and twists around in the huge cyborg's grip with sickening pops and snaps.  "Jim!  It's been a while!  I had the greatest nap while all sorts of interesting things were happening, apparently.  Whose spine did you find to snap in place of mine?"

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24753 on: May 20, 2014, 10:21:50 pm »

"Hey, Mesk. Sup. I smashed a bottle over your head and then stabbed you repeatedly and tried to steal your hair when we first met. No hard feelings? Names Dubley by the way."
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24754 on: May 20, 2014, 10:24:06 pm »

Denzel just stares at Jim and Mesk for a good ten seconds, then shrugs. "How long have you and Jim known each other, anyway?" he asks.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24755 on: May 20, 2014, 10:28:08 pm »

"D'usse.  I'll remember that.  It's a bit of an odd name, if you don't mind me saying, though I suspect some would say the same of mine.  Been on a mission yet?  Mind if I ask where the ears and tail came from?"
Mesk appears to suddenly remember something, and gathers his clothing and equipment as he speaks.

"I'm from Lyonos, a lot of us have those sorta' names and speak like this. It's my first mission, I think I sort of know what to do, I did things before I got put in jail. My mods? I got them from a mod-shop, it was downtown."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24756 on: May 20, 2014, 10:29:08 pm »

"No one's. That would be unfaithful of me." Jim laughed and turned to Denzel. "Yeesh. A while, at least. Since my third mission here, at the earliest, I think."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24757 on: May 20, 2014, 10:32:03 pm »

"Hey, Mesk. Sup. I smashed a bottle over your head and then stabbed you repeatedly and tried to steal your hair when we first met. No hard feelings? Names Dubley by the way."
"Hmm... I honestly don't remember that, but I'll take your word for it.  Nice to meet you officially, then, Dubley."

Denzel just stares at Jim and Mesk for a good ten seconds, then shrugs. "How long have you and Jim known each other, anyway?" he asks.
"Uh... since my first mission and his second, I think.  I believe that was the one where we fought Erik, the proto-Jim.  Or maybe it was the one after that, where he tried to kill me a bunch of times."

"I'm from Lyonos, a lot of us have those sorta' names and speak like this. It's my first mission, I think I sort of know what to do, I did things before I got put in jail. My mods? I got them from a mod-shop, it was downtown."
"Never heard of it!  Lots of people get 'mods' where you're from, then?"

"No one's. That would be unfaithful of me." Jim laughed and turned to Denzel. "Yeesh. A while, at least. Since my third mission here, at the earliest, I think."
"Ahh, I knew I could trust you."  Mesk grins, then "Was it your third mission?  It's been so long, I can't really remember any more..."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24758 on: May 20, 2014, 10:34:04 pm »

"They are, at least where I was from. What I've got modded right now is tame, some people go for a full-body transformation."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24759 on: May 20, 2014, 10:34:47 pm »

"Yeah, I don't remember much of that mission besides Erik. So... my second mission, then. Damn. Time does fly around here... hard to believe it's been that long."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24760 on: May 20, 2014, 10:35:12 pm »

"Wait, is introducing ourselves a thing now? I never really got around to it... I'm Lerman Russ, I got shoved in here after razing a government laboratory to the ground in a heavily upgraded battle-suit, taking out a military battalion or four in the process. Good times! I don't remember why I did it though, because if I did, I might go around doing it again. Yay for government mind control!"
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24761 on: May 20, 2014, 10:36:15 pm »

"They are, at least where I was from. What I've got modded right now is tame, some people go for a full-body transformation."
"So, like Xan over there, but less menacing and more humanoid?"

"Wait, is introducing ourselves a thing now? I never really got around to it... I'm Lerman Russ, I got shoved in here after razing a government laboratory to the ground in a heavily upgraded battle-suit, taking out a military battalion or four in the process. Good times! I don't remember why I did it though, because if I did, I might go around doing it again. Yay for government mind control!"
"Waiit... So the government made you do it? I'm confused now."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24762 on: May 20, 2014, 10:37:50 pm »

Kyle idly watches D'usse's tail.
Jesus, she's just like the last job...
Kyle thinks to himself.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #24763 on: May 20, 2014, 10:42:32 pm »

"Huh.  Interesting.  I guess everyone needs a hobby, though.  I've considered getting some upgrades of my own, in fact, but with my body the way it is I doubt they'd stick."  He flicks his monoatomic razor and takes a few fingers off by way of demonstration.  "Do the eyes actually let you see in the dark, or are they just decoration?"

"Yeah, I don't remember much of that mission besides Erik. So... my second mission, then. Damn. Time does fly around here... hard to believe it's been that long."
"Heh, just think, if we hadn't done the rebellion thing you'd be done your ten missions and out of here by now."  Mesk grins, but the smile fades from his face after a second.  "Wait, I just remembered, you would have been chopped up and harvested for your brain.  I guess the rebellion was a good thing."

He shrugs.  "I don't know, introductions go in and out of fashion around these parts.  There's been more than one poor fool who's died a horrible death without ever telling anyone their name.  Then again, with the mortality rate around these parts..."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24764 on: May 20, 2014, 10:44:54 pm »

"Waiit... So the government made you do it? I'm confused now."

"No, they just wiped my memory afterward. A pity, I'd like to know what I lost."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 1649 1650 [1651] 1652 1653 ... 2101