_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1647 1648 [1649] 1650 1651 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921525 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24720 on: May 20, 2014, 09:19:19 pm »

"Hippocrates can't help you here. You'd probably be better off standing behind someone sturdier, like Faith or I. Oh, and Faith, you alright with me handling all the artifacts we find? I've got experience with the mindfucking ones, and I've got a Mass manipulator amp to handle the really dangerous ones."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24721 on: May 20, 2014, 09:20:59 pm »

"I did get a weapon I have training in though... I just have no idea how to use guns or knives and shit like that."
Kyle says scowling.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24722 on: May 20, 2014, 09:23:23 pm »

"Oh gods, you didn't get a manipulator did you? In that case, you stand way out in front, and we'll get ready to bolt."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24723 on: May 20, 2014, 09:27:08 pm »

Michael looks a little confused. "Why would you run from him? And what's a manipulator?"
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24724 on: May 20, 2014, 09:29:03 pm »

"I'm not planning on using it unless everyone else is to busy being hard to get into working order to do it for me."

((A search of my characters profile in the dropbox shows he doesn't have his stuff on it.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24725 on: May 20, 2014, 09:29:52 pm »

"Well, you see, there are these things called the laws of physics, and manipulators break them. Sometimes with catastrophic results. Like, end of the world catastrophic."

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24726 on: May 20, 2014, 09:31:16 pm »

"...end of the world? Seriously? "
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24727 on: May 20, 2014, 09:31:40 pm »

"Well, you see, there are these things called the laws of physics, and manipulators break them. Sometimes with catastrophic results. Like, end of the world catastrophic."
"To be fair, I'm not entirely sure if you entirely destroyed that planet. That city, maybe, but I'm not sure beyond that."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24728 on: May 20, 2014, 09:31:56 pm »

((A search of my characters profile in the dropbox shows he doesn't have his stuff on it.))

((Piecewise often doesn't update that. He hasn't updated it to post-mission 12 stats or inventories, yet either, for the most part. His own notes are separate from the Idiots in Space file, and those are almost always up to date.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24729 on: May 20, 2014, 09:35:09 pm »

"Hippocrates can't help you here. You'd probably be better off standing behind someone sturdier, like Faith or I. Oh, and Faith, you alright with me handling all the artifacts we find? I've got experience with the mindfucking ones, and I've got a Mass manipulator amp to handle the really dangerous ones."
"Maybe. I hadn't thought too hard about who was actually going to pick the thing up, if it even is a physical object."

Kyle looks frustrated.
"I'm a doctor dammit. I follow Hippocrates' oath and everything... well, the Hippocrates thing hasn't mattered since my last operation..."
Kyle suddenly looks a bit sad.
"There there," Faith said softly, patting Kyle on the shoulder, "this place is hard on all medics. Just get yourself something to shoot, melt, or dice things with and remember that nobody here's worth saving."

Her tone never left as comforting as synthflesh got.

Michael looks a little confused. "Why would you run from him? And what's a manipulator?"
"Magic calculator. You tell it what you want to do, it gives you equations to solve. You solve them right, you get a reward. Anything at all goes wrong, the wrong thing gets lit on fire or hurled into the wall at the speed of sound.

Truth be told they're not usually that dangerous, but you combine bad ideas with bad luck and things are bound to get a little uncomfortable."

"...end of the world? Seriously? "
"No, no... not usually. Even then it's not the whole world, just thousands of people.

They're isolated incidents, I swear."

"To be fair, I'm not entirely sure if you entirely destroyed that planet. That city, maybe, but I'm not sure beyond that."
"...have I missed something?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24730 on: May 20, 2014, 09:35:48 pm »

Thaddeus just standing there and half-listening to everybody speak, decides to reply to Pancaek "I, uh heh, pretty much burned a whole planet. By accident of course."

@Milno "I can use a microwave amp. I'm...alright with it. I am also somewhat decent with firearms. Just don't put me on the spot to speak to anyone, that never ends well(-2 to speech). I also look human, unlike some of the other, eh, people here.Is that a cat person over there? And an octopus...thing? What the hell?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24731 on: May 20, 2014, 09:38:39 pm »

Mental note. NEVER buy a manipulator. Michael blinks a few times. Ok. Well. Never touching those things..."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24732 on: May 20, 2014, 09:38:58 pm »

"Please don't touch me."
Kyle says quickly.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24733 on: May 20, 2014, 09:40:31 pm »

Faith glanced idly at her hand.

"Er, sorry. Never seen synthflesh before? It's... well it's not icky until you look at it under a microscope or ask too closely about what it does."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24734 on: May 20, 2014, 09:41:02 pm »

@milno "yeah, I guessed as much, it's cool boss. As for my pills, just state what you want and I'll give you a special (discount)"

"Yeah. Even if you can't come, at least you'll be useful somewhere else." He answers, patting Pancaek's shoulder.

Is that a cat person over there? And an octopus...thing? What the hell?

Milno shrugs without changing his facial expression. Even he had that freaky but helpful sharkmist symbiosis going on for him. "Yeah, I guess. You see stuff."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1647 1648 [1649] 1650 1651 ... 2101