_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921264 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24675 on: May 20, 2014, 07:02:50 pm »

"know what? I think I'm going to go with mission B. Unless sir enedrasi really wants me for A, but I just think I'm too noticible for such a mission."

Volunteer for mission B.

Go get myself a synthflesh body. if possible, exchange the +1 str for +1 dex, otherwise get standard. if possible, exchange +1 con for +1 uncon, otherwise just keep con. Also ask the AM for a uniform or something that fits my new body, no nudism for this space wizard. With some headgear that hides the face, if possible. 
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 07:48:23 am by Pancaek »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24676 on: May 20, 2014, 07:21:21 pm »

"I'm D'usse. New here."
"Ah. How are you adjusting? Any particular talents?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24677 on: May 20, 2014, 07:30:55 pm »

Hasala watches the two veterans greet the other newbies on his mission with mild interest. Apparently it wasn't just the universe that momentarily forgot that he existed. Maybe he would be better suited for that covert mission... Nah.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24678 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:27 pm »

While waiting for the briefing to end, Michael decides to use his wristpad to get some preliminary work done on his idea for a mortar suitable to use in the ice fields he was going to be heading to.
Gotta make sure I don't go overboard, still going to need to carry it! Plus, i need to buy the materials for the launcher, the grenades, and maybe a few other things. Hmm, wonder if they have some sort of prototyping system for building things you design...
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24679 on: May 20, 2014, 07:55:38 pm »

"You what now? I'm sorry if this sounds bad, but, I don't actually remember you. Memory isn't what it used to be, had a bit of trouble with these goggles."
"Don't worry too much about it.  Remember the team member caught in the flesh amp overload?  That was me."  Jack Catar  sticks out his hand for a hand shake.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24680 on: May 20, 2014, 07:58:37 pm »

"You what now? I'm sorry if this sounds bad, but, I don't actually remember you. Memory isn't what it used to be, had a bit of trouble with these goggles."
"Don't worry too much about it.  Remember the team member caught in the flesh amp overload?  That was me."  Jack Catar  sticks out his hand for a hand shake.
You...
What happened to that thing? I wanted to absorb it, but it vanished.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24681 on: May 20, 2014, 08:05:21 pm »

"I'm D'usse. New here."

"It's pretty weird, but better than being dead, I guess. I'm...mobile? I have cat parts and I've fought people before. I don't know how good of an application that is for this job..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24682 on: May 20, 2014, 08:09:56 pm »

Don't get too attached to your body parts. They tend to get... replaced. Lerman raises his robot arm to demonstrate.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24683 on: May 20, 2014, 08:11:54 pm »

Kyle walks over to the group for mission B.
"I'm going to help you guys not die. If you care about that."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24684 on: May 20, 2014, 08:12:20 pm »

"I'm D'usse. New here."

"It's pretty weird, but better than being dead, I guess. I'm...mobile? I have cat parts and I've fought people before. I don't know how good of an application that is for this job..."
"Eh, I wouldn't worry about being fit for the job. If you don't kill people on our side you're already being an asset to the team. And that guy there is also right on the money, bodyparts do tend to get misplaced. Just mind your head and you'll be fine. Name's pancaek by the way, enchante´"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24685 on: May 20, 2014, 08:19:30 pm »

Denzel sees Hasala standing towards the back of the group. "Sorry, didn't notice you at first. And you are?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24686 on: May 20, 2014, 08:22:28 pm »

"Oh, my name's Hasala. I don't think you said your name...?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24687 on: May 20, 2014, 08:24:27 pm »

"Denzel Gaunt. Glad to see we have enough bodies on this team for the job. What will you be using, out of curiosity? To kill the cultists, that is."

Action edited.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24688 on: May 20, 2014, 08:27:57 pm »

"Nice to meet you all..." D'usse frowned. "I'm pretty fond of my cat parts at the moment, and even if I lose them, I see a lot of you have mods and artificial parts, so can't I get them modded back?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #24689 on: May 20, 2014, 08:30:24 pm »

"I'd guess not in their current state. And most likely you'd be a bit busy being in shock and bleeding to worry about it if that does happen. Tails tend to have nearly counter productive amounts of nerves."
Despite Kyle's apparent distaste for D'usse's mods he seems to know a bit about them.
Pages: 1 ... 1644 1645 [1646] 1647 1648 ... 2101