_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921326 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24645 on: May 20, 2014, 03:13:41 pm »

((Hah, that's awesome Sean.))

"How's synthflesh on the planet?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24646 on: May 20, 2014, 03:17:58 pm »

((Okay, that was pretty awesome. Stellar job there Sean.))

"Hrmm. Alien artifacts, and memory loss. Sounds familiar. I'll volunteer for mission B, then."

Volunteer for Mission B.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24647 on: May 20, 2014, 03:21:43 pm »

((....You posted that picture while I was posting. BTW, nice job there, Sean.))
Magilla speaks up volunteering for his mission.
"Anyone care to take Magilla's artifact to doctor for examination if Magilla not have time to visit doctor beforehand? Magiall willing to pay some tokens for that if necesarry."
Ask said question to anyone nearby.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24648 on: May 20, 2014, 03:26:54 pm »

Skylar heads over to where Milno is arranging his forces.
You said you wanted to talk after our survival? I assume about joining black-ops?

Talk to Milno. Volunteer for A or B, preference A

Confirmed for Mission A
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 09:07:55 pm by Kriellya »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24649 on: May 20, 2014, 03:29:31 pm »

((Purdy!))

Brother Lars, after hearing the debriefing, thinks back to what he had been considering in the past...

He walked to Milno.

"Saint Milno, I hope that I can be of service to you in the coming mission.  You see, I have been studying the Miracles of Steve that are referred to as 'amps' I believe, and I was going to curry my favor of Steve" - here he held up a pouch of tokens - "and acquire the power to directly influence the minds and bodies of others, in service of my prophet work here with ARM and Glorious Steve.  I do believe such would be beneficial on your mission.  As such, I humbly offer to join your mission.  Would you have me?"

His smile, usually faint, was growing.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24650 on: May 20, 2014, 03:30:30 pm »

"Steve, does being a robot disqualify me for any of these missions? Or can I just wear a suit to cover it up?"

Volunteer for mission B- Denzel likes close combat and infantry weapons, and though he does own a manipulator, he wouldn't try to destroy the building.

If a robot body is an issue on mission B, volunteer for mission C.

Also, are there any penalties for fighting with two melee weapons? If so, what are they?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:25:30 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24651 on: May 20, 2014, 03:31:47 pm »

Lars glances toward Steve.  "Unless you have greater orders for me, my lord?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24652 on: May 20, 2014, 03:32:59 pm »

((Hah, that's awesome Sean.))

"How's synthflesh on the planet?"
Mission A or B? It's not that big a deal on either, but mission A it will be more important to keep yourself covered up, since you'll be pretty memorable otherwise.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24653 on: May 20, 2014, 03:34:18 pm »

"...Not exactly the standard revolutionary fare. I think I'll join Mission B, then."

Volunteering for Mission B!

After the briefing, go to the armory and study the list. Tentatively purchase a Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier. If we get a mission fund, use it to buy a MkII and some flashbangs, too.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 08:00:34 pm by swordsmith04 »

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24654 on: May 20, 2014, 03:37:37 pm »

"B for me. I have extensive demolitions experience, so if it turns out we DO need to just bring that entire apartment complex down for whatever reason, I can easily make it happen...if I can get some help building the bombs that is."

"C. I had an idea for a Gauss mortar that would be perfect to use for a wide open ice plain. Otherwise, I can switch to B if they might happen to need my extensive demolitions experience for anything."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:55:56 pm by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24655 on: May 20, 2014, 03:42:20 pm »

Jobasio, having stumbled out of stasis along with the others, spent the duration of the briefing peering at Steve with a vaguely puzzled expression, and occasionally casting a groggy glance across the room. He palmed stasis fluid out of his lank black hair and blinked a few times.

When Steve finished speaking and asked for questions, the stasis-addled Hootzal hesitantly raised his hand and asked:
"Excuse me, but... where's my pizza?"
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24656 on: May 20, 2014, 03:46:49 pm »

Mission A or B? It's not that big a deal on either, but mission A it will be more important to keep yourself covered up, since you'll be pretty memorable otherwise.
((So not a problem but anything that stands out isn't great when stalking a paranoid victim and overtly breaking the law. Gotcha.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24657 on: May 20, 2014, 04:02:21 pm »

"I've always wanted to visit an australoglacier! Now I have the perfect excuse! Steve, can- no, wait, may I go on the icecap mission?"

Also, visit Nyars and purchase a Medium Gold Triangle, Horizontal Line for all of my 5 tokens. Dance away from Nyarsie and open it up, taking a look inside.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:09:00 pm by Harry Baldman »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24658 on: May 20, 2014, 04:11:07 pm »

Magilla opens his Green Heptagon and looks at what's inside, then visits the doctor and gives him the Banana/Universal Manip.....thing.
EDIT: While keeping it in the box, preffeferably, so as not to cause unwanted incidents.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24659 on: May 20, 2014, 04:11:35 pm »

Oh $#@!. Where am i? What the @#$% is going on? Who are all these people? Why am i the only one who thinks this is *&^%ing werid?

Oh $#@!. It's some sort of *&^%ing mind-control and i'm like the only one not affected! Oh !@#$ oh @#$% oh *&^% me!

Can't let 'em know i dunno what's goin on. Gotta stay cool. Gotta pretend like this is all normal. Oh *&^%…

Oh and now this guy thinks he's getting *&^%ing pizza? Good luck buddy. Bet they already fried your brain cos they found out they couldn't control you. *&^%!
Pages: 1 ... 1642 1643 [1644] 1645 1646 ... 2101