_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920605 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24585 on: May 18, 2014, 11:33:34 pm »

((Damn, gone for 3 days, and all this happens?))

Leave VR. Ask Steve about how to join the next mission.
((Tell me about it.))
((Amen.))
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24586 on: May 19, 2014, 06:39:21 am »

((Tell me about it.))
((Amen.))
((Pff, newbs. :P All you gotta do is volunteer to do so, numbnuts. AND DON'T PUT OOC IN A THREAD THAT'S NOT OOC, BANANA BRAINS))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24587 on: May 19, 2014, 07:54:34 am »

Last action before leaving Hephaestus: gather a load of rocks and dirt and stuff to use as raw material for conversions with the manip.

Then go say goodbye to the people staying behind.

((I think Flint should ask Simus for a memento or something. Maybe share a last tender moment together  :P

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24588 on: May 19, 2014, 08:19:07 am »

Ask Simus for a memento or something.
Tell her I'll try to be in touch.
Share one final tender moment together. Maybe a hug?

"Goodbye Simus. Stay safe and keep sending us your beautiful weapons, OK? I'll think of you every time I see them."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 08:24:09 am by Parisbre56 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24589 on: May 19, 2014, 01:54:18 pm »

Jack sits listening to everyone for a few moments, then he thinks of something and heads to the armory.  Once there he talks to the Armory Master.
"Hey, seeing as I'm a robot now I don't think pain meds will help me.  Can I sell mine back to you, or should I try to sell it to another person?"
Sell pain killer, and then get to stasis.
Edit: post level up in level up thread.
1 token added.

Magilla looks at the banana, then after fighting back the urge to eat it, heads over to Stacy, waving the banana in front of his face.
"Ook ook, dancing robot man see banana, yes?"
Also open up the green heptagon box I got from Anton if I have time for it after my previous actions.
You get what looks like a large metal cuff with some sort of small machine on the top, The machine has two clear plastic tubes running out of either side of it, and a hollow chamber visible through a window on top. There's exactly one button on the top, which has a hinged plastic shield on top of it to prevent accidental pushing.

Magilla looks at the banana, then after fighting back the urge to eat it, heads over to Stacy, waving the banana in front of his face.
"Ook ook, dancing robot man see banana, yes?"

Regard this man's banana. Comment on its quality.
To you it appears to be a pile of tokens with a universal manipulator on top of it. You're not sure how you know it's a universal Manipulator, but you know it is.

"I'll try to... do something about it. I need to tell...somebody. Thank you. Ohh, I don't feel...so...good." Jason responds to the sheep, his hand going to cover his eyes as he feels his head hurting. "I need medical attention." Jason mutters, pulling his hand back and spotting blood. He can only wait for the vision to end before stumbling back down the hallway towards the Medical Bay.

Wait for the vision to end, then seek medical help. Preferably from someone qualified to provide it.
You wake up in the infirmary with no real memory of when you lost consciousness. The doctor is standing over you, grinning.

"There may be residual side effects."

Wait for the vision to end, then seek medical help. Preferably from someone qualified to provide it.
"I can't help but notice you appear to be in distress."
Help.
You are all ready to kick the man awake when the doctor goes and "Helps" before hand. You spend your time jabbing him in the ribs with your big toe, just for fun.

"Nah, unused equipment gets you full price back as well. And official rulings don't exist around here, friend! They're more like suggestions, really, especially now that we're a revolution and such. As long as the kit's not too grubby and Sandy has no reason to dislike you, though I could see how the latter could not be the case, everything should be gravy. Besides, nobody around here is going to buy your emergency kit anyway. Not at 3 tokens. They can get a fresh one from Sandy at that price. So, really, you're basically begging for tokens right now. It's kind of funny, you know?"

Saint turns back towards Stacy with a smiley, and tilts his head "Y'know, I'm actually starting to like you.  You put on a good show of being an idiot, but you actually do, think.  Maybe I will take your advice.  Thanks."

((Just because I'm curious, are you just RPing Stacy, or do you really think returning the kit gets full price?  Because PW's normal rule is 'if you took it on a mission, it's devalued'.  Sometimes he does deviate from that by accident or kindness, but it's his normal rule.))

Since you're actually processing stuff during the weekend (!), go sell my emergency kit to the armory, and take a single token from the newbie fund (If this isn't possible immediately, take a single token from Miyamoto.  He authorized this in the OOC thread.)  Go to the armory to collect my three tokens from the newbie fund, then go buy a large green vertical line hexagon from Nyars.  Then get off the ship and go look around the command center.

((If any of the Nyars scientists think I should get a different shape/line for science, speak up.  I just noticed a lack of vertical line hexagons.))
Bought.

Now, the command center is fairly uninteresting, just the place with all the computers to control the facility. Very useful but about as interesting as an oversized TV remote.

After recieving its tokens from the mission MGAXT-85674/FR saluted silently, turning on his heel and marching out, after a brief pause for some mental arithmatic it headed towards the armory.

Salute Armory Master, purchase a MK2 suit and a dose of coagulant boosters then head to the gym, train until interupted by something or the point of physical exhaustion
Exercise till you lose control of your bodily functions? Ever seen the end of a long marathon? It is unpleasant.

After recieving its tokens from the mission MGAXT-85674/FR saluted silently, turning on his heel and marching out, after a brief pause for some mental arithmatic it headed towards the armory.

Salute Armory Master, purchase a MK2 suit
Quote from: Xan->Everyone
I have an MK. 2 that I am willing to sell for 4 tokens, as well as a katana that I am ambivalent to the price of. Likely 2 or 3 tokens. If you want either of these and have the money, come visit me. I'm the octopus by the infirmary.
*ahem*
((You expect me to read *and* think at the same time? I've just spent all afternoon running shadowrun for people and I have to familiarise myself with the Rogue Trader rules for tomorrow... sorry Xan...))

Action correction go to *Xan* in the infirmary and buy his mk 2 assuming it's in good condition, be completely unsurprised by the presence of an octopus in the infirmary, if time permits continue with purchase of coagulant boosters, use saved credit to also purchase anti-shock meds
Done.

Got it. You know whats going on or you need an intro? We've got a new player guide on the wiki, if you wanna give it a read.
(( I found the wiki but i'm still pretty lost. Seems like a mission's just ended and the ship's gearing up to go somewhere after putting everyone in stasis? Maybe wake me up and give an intro and then freeze me again so my char sort of knows what's going on? ))

De-icicle. Get briefed. Re-icicle. (maybe)
Well, we haven't jumped yet. So I'm just gonna throw you in stasis for now and then you can volunteer for the mission and get briefed.

Dump my rocket launcher + 1 frag and 1 seeker rocket in the noob pile.

Sell my laser rifle, buy synth-arms.
Ask the AM how much it costs for a synthflesh body from the neck down, no head or cameyes.
"Why the hell would you want to do that? Why would you leave a giant glaring weak point to be exploited? Synthflesh can live in space, it's highly resistant to most forms of damage, and it increases your innate capacities. Why the hell would you basically render all that moot by leaving your fleshy, weak, easily destroyed human head attached? Why?"

Talk to the Doc about whether or not it would be possible to move my -1 on exotic to medical and what that would cost and what dangers it would entail.

"Hello. I was talking to Steve the other day about AIs and I was thinking about how in my age it's hard for me to learn new things and I had a bit of a... crazy idea. You know how you erase and rewrite the minds of humans for use in AIs, right? I was wondering whether or not it would be possible to erase my knowledge of medicine with knowledge of how to use those weird alien stuff, since it seems inevitable that I'll have to use some in the coming conflict. Plus they seem to be able to help me save the lives of my teammates and the lives of my enemies and... well... that's important to me. It doesn't feel right to me to take another human's life. Do you think you could help me with that?"

Won't level up yet.
"Some rather radical electroshock therapy and brain chemistry reprogramming."

Cash in the loot and that gauss pistol Miyamoto made me, if it's worth a token on its own. Receive scrub welfare. Then go and claim the Gungnir.
Ok on all of that, but what, specifically, is the scrub welfare. As in, what the hell am I adding to your sheet?

Name: D'usse De Cognac
Appearance: The flavor of body modification on D'usse's home planet wasn't tattoos or piercings, but rather, symbionic animal and creature parts, among other more nuanced mods. You can bet that the planet raked in tourist money from furries and dedicated cosplayers. Normally, D'usse's features are under constant change, but it's been hard to find a mod-artist in prison, besides one of those amateur hack jobs that might accidentally fuck up and give you frog eyes and eagle legs. As of now, D'usse has a light complexion, not May pale, but she would have got to May-level skin with a few more visits to a mod-artist. Her eyes are a deep shade of violet, almost like jewels. Her hair has been given something of a Pixie Cut, though a few weeks have passed since then, allowing some of the length to come back. Normally, her hair would have some sort of colored highlight, but the last have faded away since here arrival in prison.
Replacing her humanoid ears are two of the feline variety, colored similarly to her hair and of a fuzzy quality, though I wouldn't recommend touching them without consent. She also has a tail of the same color protruding out from her lower back region, definitely no tugging allowed.

Personal information:

"BAKA, YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBOR MOTHERFUCKER! NYAAAA~"

D'usse started out as Lil' D'usse on the streets of Lyonos, what was once a small colony turned into an industrial powerhouse with the discovery of precious metals. With the metals came jobs, with the jobs came people, and with the people came urbanization, much more growth than the colony had expected. By the time D'usse came into existence, tenements and shanties lined the cities so much so that the planet looked like it had metal blades of grass from an orbital distance. D'usse grew up in one of these such tenements to a janitor and a housemaid along with six of her siblings.

D'usse managed to do well in the academic areas of her school, though her behavior was always a problem, and eventually landed in her in a social circle with various menaces to society from drug pushers to gangbangers. With them, she gained all sorts of useful skills, from how to scale a fence while running from the police or an angry mark, to pretending to solicit sex before robbing some clueless punk.

"How's that Quad-X you're blazin' D'usse?"
"This shit is so trill...mmm', purrr~"

It's during this period of criminal activities that D'usse noticed all the cool modifications everyone she knew was getting done, animal ears, tails, she even heard of one crazy-ass 'Voyo' that got a whale dick, though there was never any evidence of this. D'usse hit the mod-parlor, alternating between lightened and tanned skin, trying out different animal parts to see what they would do, even acquiring wings and horns and other features. She calmed down with her experimentation after some bad dragon mods landed her in the hospital, though she still remained a regular to the mod-artists around town.

"You all sure we can pull this off? These trucks are armored for a reason."
"Relax D', we'll get 'em while theys' backs are turned."
"Yeah, we hit 'em before the flick-boys even show up."
"I wish I could be as confident about this shit...Regardez, theys' coming! Grab the choppas'!"

During her fifteenth year of life, D'usse and Company decided to take on an armored banking vehicle, a step up from mugging hustlers and robbing liquor stores. The jacking went smoothly, until the police arrived much sooner than was anticipated. The armored truck turned into the getaway vehicle for several blocks until it slammed into the posterior of a food joint. The squad came out, surrounded by several armed 'flick-boys'. The shootout lasted for a few minutes, D'usse diving out the truck and blind firing from the cover of a newsstand with her assault rifle. She was the luckiest one, taken out by a bullet to the arm, as everyone else she knew was killed or crippled in the fight. The authorities promptly captured her.
"Rule one, don't appear weak. Putes' love that shit, you don't want to get claimed by one of them. Second, carry some jert' on you at all time, fork, spoon, toothbrush, anything. Protect yaself'."

D'usse knew she would end up in prison sooner or later, but not for a decade long sentence. Turns out during the armored truck job, she hit one of the flickers in the leg, which nearly doubled her penitentiary time. She passed the time engaging in various prison pastimes, some sanctioned and some less so, and also by making new friends. In fact, she managed to pick up a casual relationship with a fellow inmate going by the name of 'Nina'. This ended getting D'usse in even more trouble, when she noticed Nina being harassed by a male guard one day, D'usse decided to intervene improvising her metal food tray as a bludgeon and nearly beating the guard to death. Turns out that solitary confinement and the nearby High-security facility were both already overcrowded, and the prison ward didn't want to deal with all that paperwork. Fortunately for the ward, the U.W.M. happened to be on the planet at the right time...

"Where are you taking me? What's the needle for? You gonna' murk' me?....This shit is too lame..."

Reason Assigned to HMRC: Robbery, Hijacking of an Armored Vehicle, Assault of an Officer, Attempted Murder of a Prison Guard.

Stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 5
Willpower: 0

Skills:

Speech: 0
Intuition: 2 [+1]
Handiwork: 0 [-1]
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 3 [+1]
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 0
Medical tech: 0 [-1]

Profession: Mercenary [+1 Intuition & Unconventional, -1 Med. Tech & Handiwork]

I read that as Degauss de Cognac. I like that version better, for some reason.

Pre first mission stats change! (We can do that right? As long as we haven't gone on our first mission?)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Being absorbed in cheesy Kung-fu movies, Vincent finally realizes he no longer has his instrument on him and decides to ask Steve about how to acquire a new keytar

"Steve? Is it possible to purchase instruments on this ship?"
Changed, but you sure you don't want to take back those things you bought? Not gonna be able to afford a kinetic amp otherwise.

>Check the armory.

Buy 3 3-token boxes from Nyars. All green and with no lines, but different shapes: triangle, square, and heptagon. Donate these to the newbie fund.

Vincent nabs the triangle
Nabbed

((I still want to be at least semi-useful for the next mission, if I switch the gun and armour out for a keytar and amp, am I at this point able to provide buffs?))

Vincent opens the box, eager to figure out what is inside
You get...it looks like a cloth mask of some kind. It feels very smooth and silky, slightly elastic and seems to be reacting slightly to your touch, its color changing as it touches your skin.

Magilla approaches Pancaek.
"You sell any endurance drugs?"

"Another customer, quick! sell him everything!"
"I do indeed. We've still got 2 endurance enhancing stims left. They, and one more stim of your choice, can be yours for only two tokens!"

((Maybe check with pw if you can swap one kind of pill for another? And again, willing to buy will boost pills, 2 token for all three pills?))
((I somehow doubt that PW will allow that, but it couldn't hurt to try. Also, 3 will pills sold to the robot too fat to fit through doors!))

Buy 3 will pills from Pancaek for 2 tokens.
You won't be able to use them on yourself, at least none of the physical boosting ones. Mental ones, sure, but you can't feed the stims into the avatar.

wander over to the armory and attempt to sell back my completely unused gauss magazine for 1 token.

If successful:
Donate my machete, civvy exosuit, 5 laser batteries and all my sidearms to the loot pile.

If unsuccessful:
Donate all of the above with the exception of the exosuit.

Done.  And I assume you mean the chopped up exosuit, not the industrial one.

((But I did list my achievements, they're in the ship attack thread! :'( I'll post them here again so you can take a good look.))

Achievements:

Get my righteous pay dammit!
6 token. Up to 18 at this point.

"Hey there," D'usse waves to the Armory Master. "Jim says I get some tokens and a suit? And do you have any bras back there? Anything fitting would be really helpful. Would it too much to ask if you kept some highlights back there as well?"

Put in an order for the Armory.

After processing her order, D'usse turned back to Jim. "If this used to be the HMRC, shouldn't most of you all be dead right now? Back in prison, that's what I heard happened to people who turned up there. How are we taking these guys on, exactly? We must have more than .45s and choppers' if we're doing it. Is there anything that I could help with?"
Bra. Fine.
And the suit is in your locker. And the tokens are...well they're in hammer space really.

((I'm still not clear what the people on the planet are gonna be doing while the ship does it's thing. Also, would it be terrible if I just have my character bump into Simus instead of waiting for Steve to tell me where she is?))

((Simus will be in the armoury, you can bump into her there. And those of us staying will be doing hardcore research, development, and manufacturing. And occasionally fighting off something or other, probably.))

Simus goes to Nyars and purchases 3 small packages, all gold heptagons purple hexagons, with one having a vertical line, one having a diagonal line, and one having a horizontal line, and opens all three, examining the contents.

Afterwards, she heads to the armoury.

Hi, Jim. Showing around a freshly-thawed former inmate? I'm sure I'd recognize her if I'd seen her before.

She turns to the armoury master.

Before I take command of Hephaestus and you guys leave, is there anything in particular you think we could use for the armoury, other than simply updated equipment to bring us to some semblance of a modern force?

Purple eh?

Vert: Looks like an implant, similar to an amp.
Diag: Some sort of small, spherical seed pod.
Horiz: A small, living, maggot like insect that you immediately close back in the pod to stop it from crawling away.

As per what the armory needs:
First thing is probably a new basic weapon for newbies. Something nice and universal to replace the laser and Gauss rifles.

-snip-
"You know, It hadn't crossed my mind that I'd be getting a face back...I'll have to do something about that. I've rather taken a liking to not having a face.

And yeah, that was what I was thinking too. Besides, even if I do take a stealthier one, it will still be synthflesh. So I'll at least be stronger than I am now.

I better go and bug the AM about what my options are. See you around, old man!"

And with that, Pan leaves the infirmary and heads to the AM's kiosk.

"Hello again, shifu. I'd like to get a synthflesh body replacement. But, quite a while ago we talked about the different kinds, and you told me you had two kinds that were best suited for recon and stealth. One that was fast enough not to get hit and the other stealthy enough never to be seen. Could you tell me the details about the stealth one? LIke what exactly can it do? And what about the fast one?"

Sell 3 will pills to Miyamoto, recieve 2 tokens. Borrow 3 tokens from Flint. Ask AM about the specifics of those two synthflesh bodies. Capabilities and stat bonuses and such
The dex one shuffles the bonus from Str and End into Dex.

Camo one trades end and str for the ability to be a chameleon.

Also yeah, miya may be rethinking his purchase.

Kyle walks into the Rec room to watch TV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LXRHywt8bY&noredirect=1

((Edit to remove the level-up))
Thomas paced around the ship, checking every crevasse and possible hiding place he could find. After walking around the room twice, he cocked his head, a quizzical expression on his face.
"Weird. You'd think she'd be easy to find."
After a moment of thought, he shrugged.
"Eh, she's probrably off enjoying himself."
Return the weapon from the pile to Miyamoto.

((PW, I have 13 tokens, correct? The wiki says I have 8, and I just got 5.))
Did someone update the wiki? Because 8 is what you have on my sheet.

Quote from: Grate -> All
Dear everyone,
You're all going to be leaving soon, pretty much. I'm not. If anyone has something they'd like me to try and do, or some way to help me understand or better use the pill machine or golden thingy I got from Nyars, let me know so we can arrange something.
Sincerely,
Grate

Milno notices the message and takes interest, leaving his comfortable spot at the debriefing room to look for Grate, not before turning around to Steve and asking the only question he had. "Did everyone back at Gamma die?"

Ask Steve whether all of our people in Ship Gamma died.

After receiving his answer, he leaves the room and walks without hurry for a while until he finds the little immortal child. "Hey. What artifacts you need analyzing?"
"Everyone but renen, maybe. We'll check on our way out."

Magilla heads to the armory and buys a Mark 2 suit with his 5 tokens.

You only have 2 tokens.  At least that I see.

"Is anyone in-charge around here? and where are they?"
ask question find incharge person
We can probably dispense with the in character searching. You've died enough and you're staying on planet, like this turn, so you might as well just act like all this is understood.

Flop down in rec room.
You collapse on top of a table in the mess hall.

Join the growing crowd in the rec room and sit on the ever expanding couch

Anything good on? Any one mind if I flip it to the news?

If it won't get Thaddeus killed, change the channel to the news.
I dunno dude. People have died for less around here.

Wait for it.

Last action before leaving Hephaestus: gather a load of rocks and dirt and stuff to use as raw material for conversions with the manip.

((I think Flint should ask Simus for a memento or something. Maybe share a last tender moment together  :P
You get yourself a big shipping container full of rocks and dirt.

Ask Simus for a memento or something.
Tell her I'll try to be in touch.
Share one final tender moment together. Maybe a hug?

"Goodbye Simus. Stay safe and keep sending us your beautiful weapons, OK? I'll think of you every time I see them."
I'm uncertain what simus would give, besides stern lectures and hugs like a step father that hates you.

OK, EVERYONE INTO FUCKING STASIS OR NYARS WILL TAKE YOU THERE. IF YOU'RE STAYING ON THE PLANET, THEN GET THE FUCK OFF MAH SHIP! WE LEAVE TOMORROW AND NEW MISSION SHIT STARTS WEDNESDAY. 

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24590 on: May 19, 2014, 01:58:28 pm »

Enter the matrix stasis.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24591 on: May 19, 2014, 01:58:40 pm »

Go get podded. Say hi to Nyars as I walk past.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24592 on: May 19, 2014, 01:59:20 pm »

Redacted.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:56:47 pm by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24593 on: May 19, 2014, 02:03:30 pm »

Stasis.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24594 on: May 19, 2014, 02:06:30 pm »

Use the mechanist gauntlet to analyze Grate's Alien Power Source since he's right in front of me anyway. Dynamic Will and stuff. Superficial analysis of the Pill Machine too in case we manage to get that in time.

After that, just head to stasis already.

((Any transactions with GWG will be retroactively made due to the fact he spent a lot of time offline/unresponsive.))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 02:26:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24595 on: May 19, 2014, 02:06:57 pm »

Do we even need to act if we're going to stasis?  Stasis anyway because Steve said so and bat man hurts.

Brother Lars sings hymns of praise as he preps for stasis, which can be heard until he can talk no more.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24596 on: May 19, 2014, 02:08:26 pm »

Stacy wasn't entirely sure how one held a pile of tokens and a universal manipulator in one hand, but hey, there it was! Presumably terrible shenanigans were at work.

"It appears you've got yourself some kind of hellish artifact, good sir. I'd advise you sell it at a profit to an unsuspecting fellow, like that guy who was hawking the medical kit, for instance!"

To stasis!

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24597 on: May 19, 2014, 02:08:57 pm »

Enter stasis. Have dreams of dueling the guy who assigned me to HMRC, and killing him.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24598 on: May 19, 2014, 02:09:10 pm »

Since you seemed to have missed this, do these please. Then stasis. With the Avatar. How does that work, anyways?

Also:
You won't be able to use them on yourself, at least none of the physical boosting ones. Mental ones, sure, but you can't feed the stims into the avatar.

I don't understand. I bought the will boosting pills from Pancaek. Do those not count as mental boosting ones? Why not? Either way, I confirm the purchase of those 3 pills for 2 tokens.

((PW, did you see what I posted in the OOC thread? It's about the newbie token fund stuff. If not, here it is:

Next to that, final token goes the phoenix' character, Angel.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 04:37:32 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24599 on: May 19, 2014, 02:11:17 pm »

Magilla heads to the armory and buys a Mark 2 suit with his 5 tokens.

You only have 2 tokens.  At least that I see.
((HEY! You forgto about the damn newbie fund I got 3 tokens from.))
Get mark 2 with the 3 additional tokens I got from the fund, then go to stasis.
Pages: 1 ... 1638 1639 [1640] 1641 1642 ... 2101