_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1634 1635 [1636] 1637 1638 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921061 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24525 on: May 18, 2014, 10:36:44 am »

wander over to the armory and attempt to sell back my completely unused gauss magazine for 1 token.

If successful:
Donate my machete, civvy exosuit, 5 laser batteries and all my sidearms to the loot pile.

If unsuccessful:
Donate all of the above with the exception of the exosuit.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24526 on: May 18, 2014, 12:11:33 pm »

Jim crouched so as not to loom over her. "...Yeah, I don't think so. What you're experiencing is just mere disorientation. You've probably been in stasis for a long, long time." He lowered his head for a moment as he thought, wondering where to start. Well, names would probably be good. "My name is James Kelly, and this is the Paracelsus Sword. What's your name?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24527 on: May 18, 2014, 12:14:16 pm »

((I'm still not clear what the people on the planet are gonna be doing while the ship does it's thing. Also, would it be terrible if I just have my character bump into Simus instead of waiting for Steve to tell me where she is?))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24528 on: May 18, 2014, 12:19:36 pm »

D'usse peeked out at Jim, "Stasis? I thought they were killing me." She looks around at the immediate corridor, "Paralysis Sword. Some sort of super-jail? Where are we?" Her eyes wander back to Jim, "Hey. I'm D'usse. Those extra arms, did you get those modded on?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24529 on: May 18, 2014, 12:21:11 pm »

((But I did list my achievements, they're in the ship attack thread! :'( I'll post them here again so you can take a good look.))

Achievements:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Get my righteous pay dammit!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24530 on: May 18, 2014, 12:27:18 pm »

"Nice to meet you, D'usse. I guess whatever they did was just to knock you out so they could put you in the HMRC. Which this was until a short time ago, objectively speaking. Now apparently we're rebels known as ARM trying to overthrow the UWM. Right now the 'Sword is docked on the industrial planet Hephaestus; you're free to stay there instead of on the ship if you want, you'd just have to talk to Simus about it. She's another synthflesh, like I am." Jim paused to look at his arms. "As for these two? I killed a synthflesh berserker and kept his extra arms, then... well, yeah, I guess I did get those modded on to this body. They're pretty useful. I've seen mods like yours before, too, but I haven't seen Lyra around in awhile... she's here somewhere, though."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24531 on: May 18, 2014, 12:29:17 pm »

Lars walked over to Grate.  "Young Brother Grate, I am saddened that this is where we part ways.  I will miss getting to see you grow into a man of Steve.  I wish you the best of luck in your work here, building the tools to deliver unto us the implements of righteous fury.  May the light of Steve shine ever on you."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24532 on: May 18, 2014, 12:35:52 pm »

D'usse stared at Jim blankly as she absorbs the exposition. "Oh. That's...that's a thing. A thing that's happenin' right now." The catgirl tentatively reaches her finger out and prods Jim's torso, as if to confirm that he's a real, tangible being. With the confirmation she continued to ask, "So, we fighting the feds now? That's cool. My posse used to graffiti on UWM shit, if you'd call that rebellin'. I get what you're sayin' about the arms, killing guys and taking their stuff. It's survival right? I got that. It's nice to hear that there's someplace out here that still has mods. Hey, is being naked the normal thing around here? Or is it just break time?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24533 on: May 18, 2014, 12:43:30 pm »

Jim laughed to himself. "I'm just nude except for this armor vest because I have nothing to cover up on this body and none of the clothes fit me, anyway. You probably missed the boxes of clothes near the exit of the stasis room. Come on, let's get you dressed and get your MK1 suit from the Armory Master. Oh, right. Speaking of, you have five tokens credit from the Armory Master, so you can get yourself equipped if you want to fight with us. Like I said, the option to stay here on planet and do whatever it is they're going to be doing is available."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24534 on: May 18, 2014, 12:44:54 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek -> Flint
Heya old man, how's it going? Sorry about not helping much during the ship takeover by the way, hope you didn't have too hard of a time.

Say, any chance I can borrow 3 tokens from you? I'll pay ya back as soon as I can.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24535 on: May 18, 2014, 12:49:22 pm »

D'usse stands up, following him over to the clothes. She reached down, pulling out her set and contemplating the various pieces. "They look big enough, though I wish they had something other than grey. Least it's better than the bright-ass orange back home..." Her shirt slipped on easily enough, though she frowned slightly as she rummaged through the box, "Do you guys carry brassieres?" She held her pants and boxer briefs in her hand as she turned to Jim, "Do you have a knife or scissors something? I need to make an incision."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #24536 on: May 18, 2014, 12:55:36 pm »

Quote from: Pancaek -> Flint
Heya old man, how's it going? Sorry about not helping much during the ship takeover by the way, hope you didn't have too hard of a time.

Say, any chance I can borrow 3 tokens from you? I'll pay ya back as soon as I can.
Quote from: Flint To: Pancaek
Certainly. I'm speaking to the Doc over at the infirmary. Come meet me there and I'll give 'em to you. Or wait for me to finish and I'll come find you.

And no need to worry, we did well. Your amp skills were certainly missed. But it was not much trouble, I just lost a lung. I just had to spend some time in the regrowth bath and I'm good as new.

Well, as new as a man is his late 60s can be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24537 on: May 18, 2014, 12:57:35 pm »

"I dunno if they do. I never needed one. As for the other, just a moment." He pulled one of his two daggers out and handed it over to D'usse. "Made this myself. You go ahead and hold on to it; you sound like you're used to this sort of weapon and who knows. It could come in handy some day. I have another anyway."

Jim gives D'usse one of his two daggers.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24538 on: May 18, 2014, 01:01:14 pm »

Pan heads out of the briefing room and clanks his way through the hallway, passing Jim and the catgirl.

"I'm getting myself a new body, yay"

When at the infirmary, he heads over to Flint

"Salutations, old man. Thanks for letting me borrow some moolah."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:21:12 pm by Pancaek »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24539 on: May 18, 2014, 01:04:52 pm »

D'usse eyes widened a bit as he handed his dagger over, such a charitable gesture was not common to her. "Thank you Jim, I really 'preciate it," she said breathlessly as she took the dagger handle, her eyes wandering over its blade and tip. She took her trousers and boxers, steadily working to make a small hole in the rear of each with the knife. "So, now I'd like to know how you all managed to take this ship over. I've heard of breakouts and riots, but nothin' on this level. How many of us are there? What kinda' suit is this MK1 piece?"
Pages: 1 ... 1634 1635 [1636] 1637 1638 ... 2101