_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1633 1634 [1635] 1636 1637 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921084 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24510 on: May 17, 2014, 07:03:12 pm »

Cash in the loot and that gauss pistol Miyamoto made me, if it's worth a token on its own. Receive scrub welfare. Then go and claim the Gungnir.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:15:49 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24511 on: May 17, 2014, 10:38:06 pm »

((Aww, someone's already getting a large green hexagon box with a vertical line? I wanted to get enough tokens to try that and see if I got an Olympian suit. If I get lucky enough with the boxes, maybe I can get Jason decked out with purely DMR equipment.))

Jason could hear a voice, and could barely make out a figure through the blood coming from his eyes. "Can you help me get to the medical bay? Maybe that doctor in there can fix this." He tried to explain, although the pain in his head and general feeling of illness made him unable to enunciate and reduced him to mumbling.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24512 on: May 17, 2014, 11:46:45 pm »

Name: D'usse De Cognac
Appearance: The flavor of body modification on D'usse's home planet wasn't tattoos or piercings, but rather, symbionic animal and creature parts, among other more nuanced mods. You can bet that the planet raked in tourist money from furries and dedicated cosplayers. Normally, D'usse's features are under constant change, but it's been hard to find a mod-artist in prison, besides one of those amateur hack jobs that might accidentally fuck up and give you frog eyes and eagle legs. As of now, D'usse has a light complexion, not May pale, but she would have got to May-level skin with a few more visits to a mod-artist. Her eyes are a deep shade of violet, almost like jewels. Her hair has been given something of a Pixie Cut, though a few weeks have passed since then, allowing some of the length to come back. Normally, her hair would have some sort of colored highlight, but the last have faded away since here arrival in prison.
Replacing her humanoid ears are two of the feline variety, colored similarly to her hair and of a fuzzy quality, though I wouldn't recommend touching them without consent. She also has a tail of the same color protruding out from her lower back region, definitely no tugging allowed.

Personal information:

"BAKA, YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBOR MOTHERFUCKER! NYAAAA~"

D'usse started out as Lil' D'usse on the streets of Lyonos, what was once a small colony turned into an industrial powerhouse with the discovery of precious metals. With the metals came jobs, with the jobs came people, and with the people came urbanization, much more growth than the colony had expected. By the time D'usse came into existence, tenements and shanties lined the cities so much so that the planet looked like it had metal blades of grass from an orbital distance. D'usse grew up in one of these such tenements to a janitor and a housemaid along with six of her siblings.

D'usse managed to do well in the academic areas of her school, though her behavior was always a problem, and eventually landed in her in a social circle with various menaces to society from drug pushers to gangbangers. With them, she gained all sorts of useful skills, from how to scale a fence while running from the police or an angry mark, to pretending to solicit sex before robbing some clueless punk.

"How's that Quad-X you're blazin' D'usse?"
"This shit is so trill...mmm', purrr~"

It's during this period of criminal activities that D'usse noticed all the cool modifications everyone she knew was getting done, animal ears, tails, she even heard of one crazy-ass 'Voyo' that got a whale dick, though there was never any evidence of this. D'usse hit the mod-parlor, alternating between lightened and tanned skin, trying out different animal parts to see what they would do, even acquiring wings and horns and other features. She calmed down with her experimentation after some bad dragon mods landed her in the hospital, though she still remained a regular to the mod-artists around town.

"You all sure we can pull this off? These trucks are armored for a reason."
"Relax D', we'll get 'em while theys' backs are turned."
"Yeah, we hit 'em before the flick-boys even show up."
"I wish I could be as confident about this shit...Regardez, theys' coming! Grab the choppas'!"

During her fifteenth year of life, D'usse and Company decided to take on an armored banking vehicle, a step up from mugging hustlers and robbing liquor stores. The jacking went smoothly, until the police arrived much sooner than was anticipated. The armored truck turned into the getaway vehicle for several blocks until it slammed into the posterior of a food joint. The squad came out, surrounded by several armed 'flick-boys'. The shootout lasted for a few minutes, D'usse diving out the truck and blind firing from the cover of a newsstand with her assault rifle. She was the luckiest one, taken out by a bullet to the arm, as everyone else she knew was killed or crippled in the fight. The authorities promptly captured her.
"Rule one, don't appear weak. Putes' love that shit, you don't want to get claimed by one of them. Second, carry some jert' on you at all time, fork, spoon, toothbrush, anything. Protect yaself'."

D'usse knew she would end up in prison sooner or later, but not for a decade long sentence. Turns out during the armored truck job, she hit one of the flickers in the leg, which nearly doubled her penitentiary time. She passed the time engaging in various prison pastimes, some sanctioned and some less so, and also by making new friends. In fact, she managed to pick up a casual relationship with a fellow inmate going by the name of 'Nina'. This ended getting D'usse in even more trouble, when she noticed Nina being harassed by a male guard one day, D'usse decided to intervene improvising her metal food tray as a bludgeon and nearly beating the guard to death. Turns out that solitary confinement and the nearby High-security facility were both already overcrowded, and the prison ward didn't want to deal with all that paperwork. Fortunately for the ward, the U.W.M. happened to be on the planet at the right time...

"Where are you taking me? What's the needle for? You gonna' murk' me?....This shit is too lame..."

Reason Assigned to HMRC: Robbery, Hijacking of an Armored Vehicle, Assault of an Officer, Attempted Murder of a Prison Guard.

Stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 7
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 0
Intelligence: 5
Willpower: 0

Skills:

Speech: 0
Intuition: 2 [+1]
Handiwork: 0 [-1]
Conventional Weapons: 0
Unconventional Weapons: 3 [+1]
Exotic weapons: 0
Auxiliary systems: 0
Medical tech: 0 [-1]

Profession: Mercenary [+1 Intuition & Unconventional, -1 Med. Tech & Handiwork]
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 12:05:36 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24513 on: May 17, 2014, 11:50:27 pm »

...I sense a great disturbance in the Force.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24514 on: May 17, 2014, 11:58:33 pm »

<snip>

Skills:

Speech: 0 [-1]
Intuition: 0 [-1][+1]
Handiwork: 0 [-1][-1]
Conventional Weapons: 0 [-1]
Unconventional Weapons: 5 [+1][+1]
Exotic weapons: 0 [-1]
Auxiliary systems: 0 [-1]
Medical tech: 0 [-1][-1]

((Fixed that for you. That an... interesting skills layout. Bad at everything, especially bad at several things, but good at one thing.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24515 on: May 18, 2014, 12:05:13 am »

<snip>

Skills:

Speech: 0 [-1]
Intuition: 0 [-1][+1]
Handiwork: 0 [-1][-1]
Conventional Weapons: 0 [-1]
Unconventional Weapons: 5 [+1][+1]
Exotic weapons: 0 [-1]
Auxiliary systems: 0 [-1]
Medical tech: 0 [-1][-1]

((Fixed that for you. That an... interesting skills layout. Bad at everything, especially bad at several things, but good at one thing.))

Thanks, I had just put up the +1/-1's to show what Skills the Mercenary profession was effecting. Though upon reflection, I'm going to take a few points and put them into Intuition, otherwise the -1 and +1 cancel each other out.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24516 on: May 18, 2014, 12:19:37 am »

Pre first mission stats change! (We can do that right? As long as we haven't gone on our first mission?)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Being absorbed in cheesy Kung-fu movies, Vincent finally realizes he no longer has his instrument on him and decides to ask Steve about how to acquire a new keytar

"Steve? Is it possible to purchase instruments on this ship?"
Changed, but you sure you don't want to take back those things you bought? Not gonna be able to afford a kinetic amp otherwise.

>Check the armory.

Buy 3 3-token boxes from Nyars. All green and with no lines, but different shapes: triangle, square, and heptagon. Donate these to the newbie fund.

Vincent nabs the triangle
Nabbed

((I still want to be at least semi-useful for the next mission, if I switch the gun and armour out for a keytar and amp, am I at this point able to provide buffs?))

Vincent opens the box, eager to figure out what is inside
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24517 on: May 18, 2014, 02:20:39 am »

From the series of still-functioning pods that managed to keep people alive in stasis for years, a single catgirl bursts from the confines of one as it suddenly opens, sending her sprawling to the ground, naked and covered in goop like a second birth. D'usse flopped in place a bit, "No...I'm dying...save me..." She made a brief convulsive motion and laid still.

Then she opened her eyes, greeted with the sight of sterile, cold ceiling and the slimy feeling of gelatinous goop. Shakily, she got to her feet. "...I don't think I smoked anything recently..." She began walking towards the exit of the room, groaning from the first sensation of senses she had perceived in years. She moaned, meandering down the hallway, "Oh God...why..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24518 on: May 18, 2014, 02:41:47 am »

(I'll fill in for the May tradition and greet TCM's new char. ^^^)

Jim wanders the halls and bumps into D'usse.

Bored of the TV for now, Jim decided to walk around... and it wasn't long before he saw what had to be a new arrival - a nude catgirl looking groggy. "Looks like Steve let out another one," the clone muttered to himself as he made his way over. "Hey, are you all right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24519 on: May 18, 2014, 06:03:45 am »

"Come and see, come and see, great wares for young and old! Today's items are combat drugs! Three pills for only two tokens, guaranteed to make you better at killing everyone around you! The special today is three (3) charisma pills for only a single token, guaranteed to make you the most suave motherfucker on this ship, at least fro a little while."

*harking intesifies as prospect of synthflesh body gets closer within reach*

Spoiler: Pan's available stims (click to show/hide)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24520 on: May 18, 2014, 06:07:31 am »

Magilla approaches Pancaek.
"You sell any endurance drugs?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24521 on: May 18, 2014, 06:08:19 am »

"Come and see, come and see, great wares for young and old! Today's items are combat drugs! Three pills for only two tokens, guaranteed to make you better at killing everyone around you! The special today is three (3) charisma pills for only a single token, guaranteed to make you the most suave motherfucker on this ship, at least fro a little while."

*harking intesifies as prospect of synthflesh body gets closer within reach*

Spoiler: Pan's available stims (click to show/hide)

((Maybe check with pw if you can swap one kind of pill for another? And again, willing to buy will boost pills, 2 token for all three pills?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24522 on: May 18, 2014, 06:15:01 am »

"Another customer, quick! sell him everything!"
"I do indeed. We've still got 2 endurance enhancing stims left. They, and one more stim of your choice, can be yours for only two tokens!"

((Maybe check with pw if you can swap one kind of pill for another? And again, willing to buy will boost pills, 2 token for all three pills?))
((I somehow doubt that PW will allow that, but it couldn't hurt to try. Also, 3 will pills sold to the robot too fat to fit through doors!))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24523 on: May 18, 2014, 06:51:28 am »

"Another customer, quick! sell him everything!"
"I do indeed. We've still got 2 endurance enhancing stims left. They, and one more stim of your choice, can be yours for only two tokens!"

((I somehow doubt that PW will allow that, but it couldn't hurt to try. Also, 3 will pills sold to the robot too fat to fit through doors!))

Buy 3 will pills from Pancaek for 2 tokens.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24524 on: May 18, 2014, 08:49:51 am »

(I'll fill in for the May tradition and greet TCM's new char. ^^^)

Jim wanders the halls and bumps into D'usse.

Bored of the TV for now, Jim decided to walk around... and it wasn't long before he saw what had to be a new arrival - a nude catgirl looking groggy. "Looks like Steve let out another one," the clone muttered to himself as he made his way over. "Hey, are you all right?"

D'usse wandered until she found herself face to face with a giant-four armed man. She blinked a few times before pressing her back against the wall, sliding down until she was sitting with her face between her knees. "I'm trippin' bad, like....urghhh~"
Pages: 1 ... 1633 1634 [1635] 1636 1637 ... 2101