_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920965 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #24465 on: May 17, 2014, 05:08:42 am »

Return my loaned laser rifle to Simus and give her a goodbye that is certain to bring tears to everyone's eyes.

Return loaned equipment to Stacy.

Give Miyamoto those gauss handguns and that advanced MK1 I got from the ship.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #24466 on: May 17, 2014, 05:09:22 am »

"No, really guys. I've got a whole case of battle drugs here. They're not even illegal. I'm willing to sell them pretty cheap. Remember, taking two or three of these gives you superhuman abilities!"

If we get a levelup: +3 aux, +5 will.
Xan perks up at this - he may be a post human abomination, but his pill habit is hard to kick.

Tell me more about these. Did you buy them in the Armory?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #24467 on: May 17, 2014, 05:18:30 am »

Xan perks up at this - he may be a post human abomination, but his pill habit is hard to kick.

Tell me more about these. Did you buy them in the Armory?
"Nah, I won them during our little lottery. They're the same ones you can buy in the armory, but I've got three of each here. Thing is, I can't sell them back to the AM, so I'm just trying to pawn them off to you guys."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24468 on: May 17, 2014, 05:22:25 am »

Ah. Unfortunately, I can't take them, as I don't know what effect they'll have on my constantly changing biology, says the giant space octopus.

Do you know anyone who would like to buy a katana?
Sig! Onol

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24469 on: May 17, 2014, 05:24:51 am »

"Ah, worried about getting fat, eh? I get it.

Hmm, I don't think I really know anyone who is into that kind of thing. Maybe try the new bloods?"

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24470 on: May 17, 2014, 05:29:14 am »

"No, really guys. I've got a whole case of battle drugs here. They're not even illegal. I'm willing to sell them pretty cheap. Remember, taking two or three of these gives you superhuman abilities!"

If we get a levelup: +3 aux, +5 will.

((I'd buy a few. Didn't earn as many tokens as I'd hoped though, so it kinda depends how much you're asking for them. For starters, I'd be interested in will boost pills.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24471 on: May 17, 2014, 05:31:18 am »

Hmm, I don't think I really know anyone who is into that kind of thing. Maybe try the new bloods?"

I have 8 tentacles right now. Think about what I can do with those.
I can grow more.

The octopus slithers off to go do his own thing.
Sig! Onol

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24472 on: May 17, 2014, 06:11:30 am »

I have 8 tentacles right now. Think about what I can do with those.
I can grow more.

The octopus slithers off to go do his own thing.
"Bye."

"What a nice octopi, I wonder what he meant with that last bit."
"I bet he's one of them tentacle fetishists. Probably off to go grope some new blood."
"What happened to the other guy?"
"Oh, robo-voice? Got smashed along with our previous body. There's still little pieces here and there, but they tend to be...weird."

((I'd buy a few. Didn't earn as many tokens as I'd hoped though, so it kinda depends how much you're asking for them. For starters, I'd be interested in will boost pills.))
((Well, I'm pretty much thinking of asking 2 tokens for 3 pills. The will pills are a bit more expensive, though, seeing as those are the only ones I'd actually have a use for.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #24473 on: May 17, 2014, 08:24:18 am »

I'm not really going to need tokens anymore, not really. However, rather than straight donation, I'm considering... science. Miyamoto, what would you think about getting a few artefacts for the new guys instead? Stuff the might not be outdated by the time I get production ramped up here, and perhaps a bit more information on what to expect from the different labels.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24474 on: May 17, 2014, 08:41:18 am »

Once the... talking... octopus... left, Hasala approached the hawking robot. "I'll take a few of those pills, I guess."
Buy 1 Strength, 1 Endurance, and 1 Dexterity battlestims from Pancaek for 2 tokens.

No mission-related questions. A few RP questions, if we're staying on Hephaestus for a couple of turns after the debrief, and Steve's robobody stays in the briefing room.
Levelup: +1 Strength, +2 End, +2 Will; +1 Intuition, +1 Exotic, +1 Unconventional

I took Leo's stuff back in the Control Center, right?

Newbie Help Fund: Felix's stuff would go into this, if any of it was recovered. He had a Gauss rifle and some special ammo, all of which he looted from dead Sods, as well as one of the flamethrowers from the biohorror mini-mission in his locker. And Morul's rifle, but that isn't resellable. And he probably wants it back.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 09:18:25 am by swordsmith04 »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24475 on: May 17, 2014, 08:44:57 am »

"Wonderful choice, you won't regret it. Unless you will!"

So that's 1 strength, 1 endurance, 1 dexterity pill to Hasala. And two tokens to me.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24476 on: May 17, 2014, 08:56:29 am »

Steve pipes up among the gaggle of people hawking their junk "I have a unused emergency kit that I'd like to sell.  Only three tokens.  Remember, this has the tools and supplies needed to repair both humans and robots.  It's invaluable for operatives going into hostile environments, and might just save your life, or even your brain!"

((I'd sell it for two, but I really want eight tokens for a large green box.  I'll sell it for two if someone is kind enough to give a kinda-newbie a single token.  *puppy dog eyes*))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24477 on: May 17, 2014, 09:01:19 am »

Steve pipes up among the gaggle of people hawking their junk "I have a unused emergency kit that I'd like to sell.  Only three tokens.  Remember, this has the tools and supplies needed to repair both humans and robots.  It's invaluable for operatives going into hostile environments, and might just save your life, or even your brain!"

"I'll give you two for it and throw in a garden sprayer filled with suspicious hallucinogenic chemicals!"

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #24478 on: May 17, 2014, 09:08:10 am »

I'm not really going to need tokens anymore, not really. However, rather than straight donation, I'm considering... science. Miyamoto, what would you think about getting a few artefacts for the new guys instead? Stuff the might not be outdated by the time I get production ramped up here, and perhaps a bit more information on what to expect from the different labels.
"I think that's a great idea, personally. And to facilitate science, I think it's wise to purchase several with the same color but different shapes, so as to better understand the color's importance and the effect of the shapes."

Buy 3 3-token boxes from Nyars. All green and with no lines, but different shapes: triangle, square, and heptagon. Donate these to the newbie fund.

"Still a better use for my tokens than anything I could think of myself."
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24479 on: May 17, 2014, 09:14:12 am »

Get quotes on resale value of my repaired civilian exosuit and recovered UWM sidearms.

Will level after levelling is confirmed.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1630 1631 [1632] 1633 1634 ... 2101