_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1605 1606 [1607] 1608 1609 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939474 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24090 on: March 27, 2014, 11:00:56 am »

"Ah, here we go!"

Definitely watch this. ESPECIALLY if the hero drops cheesy one-liners to punctuate ridiculous kills.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24091 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:25 pm »

Charles holds his weapon at rest now. "Okay, you're free to go. There isn't too much work at the moment though since we already launched the boarding teams"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24092 on: March 28, 2014, 10:03:43 am »

"Ah, here we go!"

Definitely watch this. ESPECIALLY if the hero drops cheesy one-liners to punctuate ridiculous kills.
In action movie tradition, the main character seems only vaguely acquainted with English and slurs all his lines out in a thick, unknown accent.

He throws a main into a wood chipper and remarks "WHAAHHGAHHHRAHHAHHATHHHAAAAA"

The subtitle reads "I guess you could say I've got a Red thumb" followed by "[Murder noises intensify]"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24093 on: March 28, 2014, 10:16:42 am »

"That's officially fucking amazing. Memorizing that one. Hmm. Need to figure out a way to woodchipper people with my amps..."

This movie can only get better. Keep watching.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24094 on: March 29, 2014, 05:26:02 am »

((The wiki said to post my character sheet here?))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:17:43 pm by Kedly »
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24095 on: March 29, 2014, 10:07:04 am »

Charles holds his weapon at rest now. "Okay, you're free to go. There isn't too much work at the moment though since we already launched the boarding teams"

"Uh, thanks." Curious what exactly was down that elevator, Hasala strode past the guard and took the elevator down. At the bottom, the doors opened onto a deserted... command center, for lack of a better description. He wandered around for a minute or two before finding a bank of monitors, some of which showing video feeds from... suit cameras? Hasala guessed this must be Mission Control for that boarding operation supposedly going on. Either they were going to a hell of a lot of work to convince him, or there actually was a revolution going on. So many questions... like where everybody was, if this was Mission Control. Most of the video feeds showed that the boarding teams were doing fine on their own, but one team seemed to be waiting for orders. Hasala wondered if they would know he wasn't Mission Control...

Magoo my way into control of the Sods of Boarding Team H.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24096 on: March 29, 2014, 05:05:40 pm »

(Woohoo, somebody actually used the newbie section of the wiki!

Ahum, I mean, Hello! Welcome blahblahblah get eaten by aliens blahblahblah yes this is the place to post your char sheet.

Do you know what mission we are on right now, and if yes, would you like a sod team to command? (if not, you won't be able to participate in the current mission I'm afraid)

By the way, after reading that newbie section as an actual newbie: is there anything you think should be added or explained in more detail? Anything you're still confused about that should have been made clear?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:12:06 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24097 on: March 29, 2014, 06:31:41 pm »

((Other than this used to be your char being sent on dangerous missions that will likely get you killed for an oppressive totalitarian government, and now its about being sent on dangerous missions that will likely get you killed AGAINST a oppressive Totalitarian space government no, I dont currently know what is going on, but I could get caught up and post by the end of the night  [Aka I don't know what a sod team is, but if it gets me gaming sooner than sure =P] =D as for any questions, I'm the kind of person who asks as they come up? So I don't really have any for now. I like the tips and tricks though =D))
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24098 on: March 29, 2014, 06:38:35 pm »

((Other than this used to be your char being sent on dangerous missions that will likely get you killed for an oppressive totalitarian government, and now its about being sent on dangerous missions that will likely get you killed AGAINST a oppressive Totalitarian space government no, I dont currently know what is going on, but I could get caught up and post by the end of the night  [Aka I don't know what a sod team is, but if it gets me gaming sooner than sure =P] =D as for any questions, I'm the kind of person who asks as they come up? So I don't really have any for now. I like the tips and tricks though =D))
((Sods are basically vat grown soldiers trained to obey their superiors no matter what. The current mission objective is to board and capture several enemy ships, which we reached by being fired out of a cannon. Noone else can board now that every team is already there, but you can still control a team of sods from afar if you so wish. That's about all the info you should need about the current mission. Also, hi. I'm new to this too.))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24099 on: March 29, 2014, 07:08:23 pm »

((=D Someone to learn how not to die with =D, also soldiers that aren't my char to learn how to not die with =D I'm so totally down for that =D)) Vincent wakes up and looks around "Crap... any intelligent person would have known not to be screwing around with a magisters daughter... still... worth it" Vincent nervously chuckles to himself

((Edit: I updated my profession to say which weapon class I got a bonus in))
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:18:23 pm by Kedly »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24100 on: March 30, 2014, 02:59:43 pm »

-post deleted.  One week isn't really long enough to play.-
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 04:03:10 pm by Devastator »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24101 on: March 31, 2014, 08:40:30 am »

"That's officially fucking amazing. Memorizing that one. Hmm. Need to figure out a way to woodchipper people with my amps..."

This movie can only get better. Keep watching.

The next kill involves a sausage making machine and the one liner "Nice to Meat you."

You're beginning to sense a pattern here.

Another new person eh? Okie dokie. You know whats going on and what you're doing and such or do you need to be caught up?

"Uh, thanks." Curious what exactly was down that elevator, Hasala strode past the guard and took the elevator down. At the bottom, the doors opened onto a deserted... command center, for lack of a better description. He wandered around for a minute or two before finding a bank of monitors, some of which showing video feeds from... suit cameras? Hasala guessed this must be Mission Control for that boarding operation supposedly going on. Either they were going to a hell of a lot of work to convince him, or there actually was a revolution going on. So many questions... like where everybody was, if this was Mission Control. Most of the video feeds showed that the boarding teams were doing fine on their own, but one team seemed to be waiting for orders. Hasala wondered if they would know he wasn't Mission Control...

Magoo my way into control of the Sods of Boarding Team H.

Unless anyone objects, assume you're controlling them.

But control them from the other thread.

((=D Someone to learn how not to die with =D, also soldiers that aren't my char to learn how to not die with =D I'm so totally down for that =D)) Vincent wakes up and looks around "Crap... any intelligent person would have known not to be screwing around with a magisters daughter... still... worth it" Vincent nervously chuckles to himself

((Edit: I updated my profession to say which weapon class I got a bonus in))

For future reference, most things can go unbolded. Bolding is for actions, ie things you wanna do this turn. Something like talking to another player or doing character related things that don't really effect your status or the world can just be done without requiring input. So wake up and look around is a good action, but you don't have to bold the part about nervous laughter, unless you very specifically want your character to laugh nervously as part of their action, probably in an exaggerated manner.

You flop out of the stasis pod and look around. You are in a barracks of sorts, rows of beds bolted to the wall on either side. There's a box of clothing near you, which is helpful because you are naked. It is a state of being you should probably become accustomed to.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24102 on: March 31, 2014, 11:09:52 am »

Wake up.
Status check.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24103 on: March 31, 2014, 11:27:18 am »

"Must remember to study up on homophones before my next mission. Let's see what else this guy has got."

Jim keeps watching. If the TV remote has a 'Guide' feature, check and see if this is part of a marathon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24104 on: March 31, 2014, 01:28:56 pm »

Carry over command of sod team H to Swordsmith's char.

Check if it would be possible to shoot the last two sod teams at another ship (one that hasn't been boarded yet) to try and take another one for ourselves.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 1605 1606 [1607] 1608 1609 ... 2101