_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 [1603] 1604 1605 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939379 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24030 on: March 19, 2014, 04:21:23 pm »

(I was making a joke about May's over-endowed figure and what Jim first saw upon returning to the Sword. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24031 on: March 19, 2014, 04:30:23 pm »

((Might as post here while I'm waiting for the next mission so that I get a marginally safer first mission.))
Magilla goes to the TV and changes the channel to the Banana channel.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24032 on: March 19, 2014, 04:57:53 pm »

((Might as post here while I'm waiting for the next mission so that I get a marginally safer first mission.))

You do what you want of course, but if I were you, I'd jump at this chance to get some 'easy' tokens, and a quick level-up. Just try to get put on a team with veteran characters, and you'll do fine. Hell, even if you use all your tokens for a Mk.II, you can still get a weapon from the pile.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24033 on: March 19, 2014, 05:47:27 pm »

((Maybe May should join one of these boarding parties. What exactly are we boarding again?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24034 on: March 19, 2014, 05:48:52 pm »

((Maybe May should join one of these boarding parties. What exactly are we boarding again?))

The UWM ships that are in orbit. The ones who launched all those drop pods at us.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24035 on: March 19, 2014, 06:27:06 pm »

The UWM ships that are in orbit. The ones who launched all those drop pods at us.

((Hmm, could May help out?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #24037 on: March 19, 2014, 08:07:34 pm »

((She has a MFM and the skill to use it.  And an emergency kit, which she's somewhat competent with.

So yes.  Not as much as the vets who're focused purely on combat, but she's certainly better than a rookie.))

((Tell that to the guy she stops from bleeding out.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24038 on: March 19, 2014, 10:07:17 pm »

May sits up in the bed, attempting to use a lighter to ignite the end of a cigarette held in her mouth, both of the items produced from out of pure nothingness. This act directly violated the conservation of mass, and would have sent Antoine Lavoisier spinning around in his grave, had his burial site not already been desecrated by a combination of natural weathering and the construction of an underground sandwich shop over the course of centuries. The phenomena didn't bother May in the slightest, a pair of black sunglasses hiding her eyes, which had appeared in a similar manner as her other spontaneously created items. She soon succeeds in her lighting attempt, inhaling from the device and exhaling a smoke ring in the shape of an 'O' which dissipates against the ceiling. Her ivory skin is damp with perspiration, among other things.

"Mmmph, that wasn't bad. Not at all. Only 47 minutes? Sure, you could work on your endurance a bit more, but you sure know when to switch the-hey! Are you awake?" May shoves the semi-catatonic Joabasio, who emits no response at the moment. "Oh well. Listen, I hear the boarding party is starting right now. Can't stick around, I've got work to be done." May slips out from the bed, donning the clothing that had previously belonged to Jobasio. It wasn't a big deal, since the clothes were in a seemingly limitless supply, and were modified to fit any wearer (though May had to admit they were a bit tight.) Fully clothed, she exits the room to join the others, flashing Jobasio a look at her eyes behind her sunglasses before she departs. "See you later, party boy."

Join up for a spot with the Boarding Parties.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24039 on: March 19, 2014, 10:18:16 pm »

Jim handed the remote to the gorilla who sat down next to him, seemingly not surprised in the slightest by it's existence (but who could blame him when he'd seen much weirder things?), and raised a hand as if to say 'later' at May as she left. "Have fun storming the UWM ships."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24040 on: March 19, 2014, 11:00:50 pm »

Jim handed the remote to the gorilla who sat down next to him, seemingly not surprised in the slightest by it's existence (but who could blame him when he'd seen much weirder things?), and raised a hand as if to say 'later' at May as she left. "Have fun storming the UWM ships."

May waves back as she passes him, "Have fun watching cable television with your gorilla."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24041 on: March 19, 2014, 11:04:42 pm »

"He's not mine. He's probably the Doc's, I guess." Jim shrugged with all four arms. "Want me to check on what's-his-name and see if he's still alive, here in a few minutes?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24042 on: March 19, 2014, 11:12:41 pm »

"He's not mine. He's probably the Doc's, I guess." Jim shrugged with all four arms. "Want me to check on what's-his-name and see if he's still alive, here in a few minutes?"

"Yeah, I'd appreciate it if you could."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24043 on: March 19, 2014, 11:19:29 pm »

"Sure thing. See you when you get back, May. Try to bring at least one person back with you; this revolution would fall pretty flat if it was just me, Miya, Steve, and I guess the primate here." Jim laughed to himself and crossed his legs, putting his right ankle on his left knee, before turning his attention back to the TV.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24044 on: March 20, 2014, 10:23:11 am »

(Is the jiggle channel on TV or is Jim just watching May? :P)

Jim changes channels.

Banana's jiggling through zero-g it is!

May sits up in the bed, attempting to use a lighter to ignite the end of a cigarette held in her mouth, both of the items produced from out of pure nothingness. This act directly violated the conservation of mass, and would have sent Antoine Lavoisier spinning around in his grave, had his burial site not already been desecrated by a combination of natural weathering and the construction of an underground sandwich shop over the course of centuries. The phenomena didn't bother May in the slightest, a pair of black sunglasses hiding her eyes, which had appeared in a similar manner as her other spontaneously created items. She soon succeeds in her lighting attempt, inhaling from the device and exhaling a smoke ring in the shape of an 'O' which dissipates against the ceiling. Her ivory skin is damp with perspiration, among other things.

"Mmmph, that wasn't bad. Not at all. Only 47 minutes? Sure, you could work on your endurance a bit more, but you sure know when to switch the-hey! Are you awake?" May shoves the semi-catatonic Joabasio, who emits no response at the moment. "Oh well. Listen, I hear the boarding party is starting right now. Can't stick around, I've got work to be done." May slips out from the bed, donning the clothing that had previously belonged to Jobasio. It wasn't a big deal, since the clothes were in a seemingly limitless supply, and were modified to fit any wearer (though May had to admit they were a bit tight.) Fully clothed, she exits the room to join the others, flashing Jobasio a look at her eyes behind her sunglasses before she departs. "See you later, party boy."

Join up for a spot with the Boarding Parties.
Other thread then.

Pages: 1 ... 1601 1602 [1603] 1604 1605 ... 2101