_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1587 1588 [1589] 1590 1591 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936756 times)

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23820 on: February 15, 2014, 12:43:41 pm »

Despite intending to go to the armory Angel had obviously gotten turned around a bit and ended up in the infirmiry... Maybe the stasis effects were lingering a bit longer than he intended or it was the old "officer and a map" problem...ah well he needed to check it out anyway... taking a few minutes to look around the front... the infirmary staff appeared competent, which was reassuring, an army might traditionally march on its stomach, but medicine came in a close second. Still no time for dawdling there were UWM to pick a fight with...

Following the signs to the armory againit occured to Angel that he had no idea of the rank structure on board ship Ah well... when in doubt salute everything and the ones who aren't supposed to be saluted will tell you... usually at high volume so on reaching the kiosk he stould to attention and snapped a salute to the AM (and anyone else there)

Sir!

Go to the armory this time, don't get lost along the way again, salute anything that gets two out of three on alive, humanoid, motile. Purchase a monoatomoic razor, a Laser Rifle and spare clip

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23821 on: February 15, 2014, 02:31:43 pm »

Quote from: piecewise
Quote from: Phoenix Flame on Today at 05:33:25 am

Sir!
    Understand we are now in rebellion against the UWM,
    Understand all UWM forces to be desginated hostile.
    Requesting full sit-rep and briefing documentation for strategic and tactical planning
     Also requesting rules of engagement.
    Permission to dress and find armament Sir!?

Angel grinned inwardly though his expression didn't change, he'd lost a lot of good people to the UWM... I'm going to enjoy this oh yes...

Assuming Steve grants permission dress and head to armory

>Yeah, sure. Talk to the guy named miyamoto for combat plans.

You get dressed and head to the infirmary to no doubt shout at more people.

((Erm... I'll have to double check the ship map when I can find it... but is there a reason I'm apparently going to the infirmary rather than the armory?))
Cause I typed the wrong word.

You're in the armory.

"That's a no, then. Thanks anyway. I think that's pretty much all I needed to know."

Leave the VR course. Light a normal cig, and watch TV.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
You light up a normal cigarette and go sit on the couch with Pancaek to watch some TV.

Human head on a robot body. I am not giving up my new hair so soon.

((I thought Auron was forbidden from leaving the ship.))

(Maybe? I dunno.)

Alright. You're gonna be in the goo for a while.

turn off ThunderTron the go onto VR.
Thundertron does not turn off. He merely lowers his murder frenzy.

You go to the VR machine anyways.

((Rainbow Cannon is awesome!))

Check blue and indigo next. Pictograms and configuration, don't fire.
Blue shows what looks like a simple lightning bolt over a starburst pattern and Indigo shows several lines, but the look of it.

The blue configuration causes the body of the gun to split in two, with a large underslung section and a smaller, spiky rod-like protrusion above it, both running parallel to each other. The underslung portion has almost no light coming from it while the spiky bit is so bright it's hard to look at.

Indigo causes the gun to become very short again, and for the front to branch off into a dozen small, individually moving "heads" like some sort of mechanical hydra.

"Hm... where there's ants, there have to be other things as well, right?"

Put the least sticky available dessert into another jar (also obtained from the armory), and seek other insects. If there's ants, there have to be more things, right?
Alright lets see. Spin the wheel and....

You find a rock that looks kinda like a beaver.

Go help Stacy.
SPIN THE WHEEL AGAIN!

YOU FIND A FUNGUS!

((I thought Auron was forbidden from leaving the ship.))

((He is. In fact, Steve has instructions to knock him out if he tries. I can understand him being let out to modify his robutt, since that was on Miyamoto's orders, but after that he should be confined as per orders that were given to Steve.))
So I guess thats a thing.

Head to the armoury, look around.
The armory is a kiosk with a big sign that details the weapons you can buy. It also features a nice lady who will give you those weapons once you pay. Or murder you depending on your actions.

(Eh, go ahead and do it. I'm just going to wait until something interesting happens to start paying attention again, because I'm pretty damn bored with all this planning and faffing about.)

Consider previous legal matter dropped.

Prometheus Lawsuit dropped.

Zap until I find some kind of comedy show. All this talk of doom and imminant invasion requires some brainless entertainment

You flick to some sort of sitcom about a dad attempting to raise his son and the various antics and situations they get into.  Did his son just kill zeus? And invent time travel? This series seems very unbalanced.

Despite intending to go to the armory Angel had obviously gotten turned around a bit and ended up in the infirmiry... Maybe the stasis effects were lingering a bit longer than he intended or it was the old "officer and a map" problem...ah well he needed to check it out anyway... taking a few minutes to look around the front... the infirmary staff appeared competent, which was reassuring, an army might traditionally march on its stomach, but medicine came in a close second. Still no time for dawdling there were UWM to pick a fight with...

Following the signs to the armory againit occured to Angel that he had no idea of the rank structure on board ship Ah well... when in doubt salute everything and the ones who aren't supposed to be saluted will tell you... usually at high volume so on reaching the kiosk he stould to attention and snapped a salute to the AM (and anyone else there)

Sir!

Go to the armory this time, don't get lost along the way again, salute anything that gets two out of three on alive, humanoid, motile. Purchase a monoatomoic razor, a Laser Rifle and spare clip

I think you might have just saluted Manny, the animate severed hand.  Anyways.

Lets see. Mono-razor, laser rifle and spare battery added to inventory. Money removed.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23822 on: February 15, 2014, 02:35:46 pm »

Open tinker and load up Halberd mech design.
Spoiler: Halberd. (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 07:34:15 am by Tavik Toth »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23823 on: February 15, 2014, 02:54:26 pm »

"A-ha! Fascinating!"

How large is this beaver rock? If possible to carry inside a jar, collect! If not, stand and appreciate it for a moment. Search for more life afterwards.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #23824 on: February 15, 2014, 03:01:12 pm »

((Okay, we have some sort of cool lightning gun and... something weird. Let's leave test firing indigo for last.))

Question about green mode: Do the balls appear wherever the green-shotgun-blast-light-thing passes through or only on whatever it hits?

Question about indigo mode: The heads move around on their own? If yes, move the gun around. Do they seem to point at something in particular? Do the heads glow or does the glow come from somewhere else? If the heads don't glow, try very gently touching a head with my battlesuit's finger, see how it feels and how the head reacts.

Let's try orange. Pictogram and shape only, do not fire. Also need the pictogram of yellow, I already got the form.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:36:23 pm by Parisbre56 »

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23825 on: February 15, 2014, 03:50:26 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Explore the ship a bit, plug into VR and review past HMRC/ARM missions ... be mildly concerned... then if there's still time head to the gym and train
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:11:24 pm by Phoenix Flame »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23826 on: February 15, 2014, 04:05:25 pm »

Check if I have tokens. Head to the common room. Look for people.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23827 on: February 15, 2014, 04:12:49 pm »

Store the fungus in a jar. Continue probing for life.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23828 on: February 15, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »

Bubble
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #23829 on: February 15, 2014, 05:02:37 pm »

"That's just silly. Not even the Internet on Xenospit could cook up something like that. I hope."

Continue watching and smoking.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23830 on: February 15, 2014, 05:17:29 pm »

Restart the Mission Replay program.

Yes, while Tinkering. It's called multitasking. If I can forum while launching a (virtual) spaceship, Grate can tinker while doing the Mission Replay thing.

If the former logic is accepted, look around to remember where I was, grab the monorazor, and peek out to get an idea of the scope of the situation.

((I was on Mission 1 right before a catastrophic drop pod failure.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23831 on: February 15, 2014, 10:17:31 pm »

Dominika looks around the mess hall.
"Right. Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23832 on: February 15, 2014, 11:06:01 pm »

((@piecewise: I have no idea if Milno had that gel-thing added to his rocket pods. I do remember being the first one to research it but I'm not sure if I added them.))

Milno heads once more to the armory after some exercising, having had an idea that may help in the battle sure to come. He passes by a few recently-spilled newbies but doesn't pay them too much attention, making a straight line towards the armory's kiosk.

Check prices and quality of shields; maximum price of around 15 tokens.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23833 on: February 16, 2014, 12:48:45 am »

Dominika looks around the mess hall.
"Right. Is there anyone who can tell me what's going on?"
Denzel takes note of the wandering newbie, and seeing that May isn't rushing towards her, decides to step in. "Well. What you need to know is that you just got dumped out of stasis to serve in what was formerly the HMRC, but is now the ARM, a group rebelling against the UWM under the lead of Steve, our overseer and AI commander. The armory is over there, where you buy weapons. The infirmary is over that way, and that's where The Doctor will put you back together or put you in a robot body, depending on your condition. We're going to be defending this planet, Hephaestus, from counterattack by the UWM in a bit of time, so go ahead and get settled in.

Oh, and be careful about what Nyars over by the research labs sells. The products tend to have unintended consequences. Any questions?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23834 on: February 16, 2014, 06:48:01 am »

Return squished guys items to him, remove jacks
body from my crate if its still there and deliver it to
the infirmaryorgue.

Inspect my EMP claymores and IR tripwires, whats
the yield on the EMP? Can either item be activated
via radio signal or triggered via other means? Do
they have unlabeled buttons/dials? Whats the EMP
effect radius?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1587 1588 [1589] 1590 1591 ... 2101