_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932360 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23415 on: January 30, 2014, 10:16:19 pm »

"Shark-mist doesn't have anything to do with Sharks, don't get your hopes up. It's just space-herpes."
((...I'm pretty sure it's, um, not that.))
((Why do we need this sort of commentary?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23416 on: January 30, 2014, 10:39:21 pm »

"Shark-mist doesn't have anything to do with Sharks, don't get your hopes up. It's just space-herpes."
((...I'm pretty sure it's, um, not that.))
((Why do we need this sort of commentary?))
((Partly to warn the newbie that this isn't a, how to put it, "video nasty".
And partly for the ulterior motive of prompting someone else to explain how it is like space-herpes, expanding my knowledge of sharkmist bwahaha!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23417 on: January 30, 2014, 10:49:34 pm »

((...I will just be very glad once we have the OOC thread. ::) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23418 on: January 30, 2014, 10:57:15 pm »

Erin pouts slightly at being completely blown off by Milno, but May pipes in before she can deliver a retort; she flinches slightly at her touch, but seems to let it slide after realizing who's doing the touching, and her eyes light up when virtual reality is mentioned.

( ) "Yes perfect." She moves to follow May towards the rec room, but stops for a moment to address the AM before leaving.

( ) "...Actually, if it's not too much trouble, could I get a lab coat, a lighter, and some smokes before I go?

...Oh, and some sandals."
She adds as an afterthought, rubbing one foot against her other calf.

Follow May to the Rec Room once items are either acquired or denied- once there, plug into the VR and get immediately sucked into Tinker. If given the choice of cigarettes; normal and blue.

( ︿) "Real shame about that sharkmist thing, it sounded intense.

...I should invent that."

Spoiler:  OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:01:13 pm by HailFire »
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23419 on: January 30, 2014, 11:10:06 pm »

"Yeah."

Get Lab Coat, Lighter, sandals, and normal/blue cigarettes from the A.M. for Erin.

"So you turn on the machine, put on the helmet, and it'll give you instructions from there. I'll join you."

Get into the VR and join in with Erin.

((Best Big Booty Friend That's Fine So If You Don't Like It Then Ya' Ass Gotta' Go Home

-Phrase Origin: Spinoza's Ethics))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23420 on: January 30, 2014, 11:34:04 pm »

The fact the armory's beginning to get a little crowded is not lost on Milno, though the departure of both albino freak and that someone probably as insane as her leaves a bit more of room. "Oh, yeah.". He pauses to put his helmet back on after checking his wristpad. "Any melee weapon inside or out of the armory list you'd say is a good one? I need something to fight up close aside from fists."

Ask AM.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23421 on: January 31, 2014, 01:26:43 am »

((Where is the nyars box grid?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23422 on: January 31, 2014, 01:50:14 am »

((Do you mean the box with the grid on it? The one that kills things. Because that's with Morul I think.))
((I think you mean this. It's really out of date though.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:29:12 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23423 on: January 31, 2014, 02:52:21 am »

((Yep, thanks))
"Hows-about a.... green .....pentagon with a vertical line... yeah"
buy thing, open, examine
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:55:16 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23424 on: January 31, 2014, 02:54:12 am »

"Any melee weapon inside or out of the armory list you'd say is a good one? I need something to fight up close aside from fists."
((I'd recommend X316, if you don't mind learning to use bladed weapons.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23425 on: January 31, 2014, 08:06:31 am »

...and you completely missed the point of TCM's post: May's trying to insinuate to Erin that Milno has herpes so she can monopolize her.  :P
((Oh...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23426 on: January 31, 2014, 10:27:46 am »

"Any melee weapon inside or out of the armory list you'd say is a good one? I need something to fight up close aside from fists."

((Milno has good UNCON skill, so kinetic amp, monorazor, tesla sabre or monosword seem like good options.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23427 on: January 31, 2014, 10:47:13 am »

((Milno has good UNCON skill, so kinetic amp, monorazor, tesla sabre or monosword seem like good options.))
((Mjolnir, design and build it.))
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 10:49:11 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23428 on: January 31, 2014, 12:20:17 pm »

Saint smiles and chuckles a little when Dubley points the potentially nuclear murderstick at him.

"Heh, we should probably find a better target for that thing.  So, what's your name?  I'm Steve Saint, although I have a feeling I'll go by just 'Saint'."

Saint then walks alongside Dubley to the Armory.  Upon getting there, he quickly engages the AM for a moment.  He also makes an effort to not stare at the nude ladies or anything, trying not to be noticed by them.

"You seem busy, so I'll keep this short.  I would like a cut down version of the exoskeleton, for two tokens.  Steve said you could procure one for me?"

Buy a sub-exoskeleton model C.

((Gaaahhhh.  Constant hospital trips are... bluergh.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #23429 on: January 31, 2014, 12:53:29 pm »

((Mjolnir, design and build it.))
((I've been drafting some designs, but you can't really make it return to you with reasonably portable technology, and making it project lightning is out of the question unless you're carrying a power pack and can ensure a charge differential between the hammer and the target. As it is, I'm reserving "Mjolnir" for a future gauss rifle-based lightning projector.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 ... 2101