_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1553 1554 [1555] 1556 1557 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933505 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #23310 on: January 28, 2014, 05:55:56 pm »

VR time while there's still time before the attack. AM's amp course.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)

You're gonna have to remind me what that is.

((The course the AM set up for Pancaek and me to teach us about efficient, general, and specific amp use, testing them out, and asking questions. There was also the option of a parkour of sorts to test our understanding of amp use. It was interrupted by the travel to Hephaestus, and I decided later to wait before returning to it because everyone went tinker-mad.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23311 on: January 28, 2014, 06:09:55 pm »

((@Hail: Good to see you, though. Right in time too, since we're getting closer to a timeskip which will have us thrown into the jaws of hell.))

"Yeah. I remember you asked me the same thing, though my answer was in the lines of 'I have no idea'." Milno answers, glancing to the side for a moment before his gaze returns to the AM and he raises the hand he has the alien glove on. "I've been thinking about asking you this for a while: think this gauntlet has an intelligence of sorts inside? I suffered some kind of feedback once."

Keep talking.

Spoiler: Timeskip Quote (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23312 on: January 28, 2014, 06:12:29 pm »

"We are now A.R.M. the...well, I forgot the acronym honestly. But it stands for something cool. Anyways, this was supposed to be a prison ship courtesy of the U.W.M., which sent out said prisoners to perform dangerous duties that would be expensive if done by less-expendable people. This organization was called the Hazardous Materials Requisition Corps, and was overseen by a supercomputer named Steve. It was pretty crazy, collecting alien artifacts and suppressing planetary revolts, until it turned out Steve wanted to revolt against the U.W.M. Thus, we became the paramilitary A.R.M., and were able to use the skills and items we acquired in our missions to fight against the powers that be. And we just took over an economically important U.W.M. planet. So that's where you are now."

"As for myself, my name is May. I use to be a sexy black man, but circumstances have changed that. You may recognize me from my work in the ever-popular film 'Hot Albino Virgin Girl Gets It Hard In All Holes Rough Sex Watch Now Only $1.99'. Feel free to ask any of those questions you must surely have."

May then turns to her comrades.
"Would you stop staring at her nekkid' body and fetch her some clothes?"
She then turns back to the newbie.
"Don't worry about it. You'll get use to yourself and everyone else being naked, some people more often than others."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23314 on: January 28, 2014, 06:38:38 pm »

Denzel grabs some clothes from the bin that look like they might fit and tosses them over to the newbie. "May here is not the commander, for the record. Below Steve are three people named Simus, Milno, and Miyamoto. They're the various commanders. Miyamoto is the oe in the five-meter tall avatar of war. We're preparing for a counter-assault by the UWM troops that were guarding the planet. Anything else you neede to know?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23315 on: January 28, 2014, 06:47:15 pm »

Hazardous Materials... HMRC. Son of a bitch.

( ︿) "Wait, supercomputer? You guys... have a full-blown artificial intelligence? And we're in space? And we're the rebels?!" Erin takes in a deep breath as she drops down to the floor, noncommittally shaking some of the goop off as her eyes light up to near-fluorescent levels.

( ) "That. Is. AWESOME!" She claps her hands excitedly, ignoring the projectile uniform and most of the rest of what May says as she hurries towards the door.

( ) "Actually, I could kinda use a checkup- I had a bit of an accident before all... this, and I wanna make sure that my new heart doesn't explode or anything before I get wrapped up in much else, haha! Man am I stiff!"
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23316 on: January 28, 2014, 07:01:22 pm »

"Oh, I can lead you to the infirmary then, with it's top notch, if slightly eccentric, staff. My boyfriend went there to stop dying of kidney failure, and another guy went in who vomited so hard he suffered severe internal damage. Follow me."

Lead newbie girl to the Infirmary.

((I forgot that this isn't some random person that we're dealing with, as Erin seems to rate pretty highly on the Elizas Scale of Hedonism and Depravity, what with the charges brought against her. I wouldn't be surprised if, like May, she ignored wearing anything other than MK-Level Armor for a while.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23317 on: January 28, 2014, 07:49:41 pm »

((Yay, I accomplished something noteworthy.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23318 on: January 28, 2014, 08:06:07 pm »

Follow May to the infirmary.

( ) "Sounds like a gas! So, anything else you can bring me up to speed on? Like, what'll I be doing, and what local personalities should I be aware of? And where is this AI that you mentioned- Steve I believe it was?"
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23319 on: January 28, 2014, 08:18:29 pm »

"Well, what are you good at? A lot of us are doing military stuff, but for newbies and less front-line people it might be better to turn your efforts to engineering/repairing or helping the administration of the planet. We're on Hepatitis, with Commissar Simus in power. Steve, as an AI, is all over the place wherever he's been implemented. You can talk to him right now, just say something to the ceiling."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23320 on: January 28, 2014, 08:24:14 pm »

Thomas steps out of the infirmary.  He could stand, that's good enough. At least he wasn't missing a limb again. Upon seeing May, he approaches her and the new girl.
"Hey May. Who's she?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23321 on: January 28, 2014, 08:24:54 pm »

"She's new, I'm showing her around."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23322 on: January 28, 2014, 08:28:17 pm »

"Ah."
He turns to Erin.
"Hi. My name is Thomas. Yours?"

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23323 on: January 28, 2014, 08:58:39 pm »

((Gotta love how she gets an intro while I just roll on board unnoticed.))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23324 on: January 28, 2014, 09:37:57 pm »

((Hey, my intro was a massive explosion. Then another massive explosion. You had it lucky.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1553 1554 [1555] 1556 1557 ... 2101