_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928694 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22140 on: December 24, 2013, 02:28:47 pm »

The HMRC pantheon is based off things in the real world of ER. Each god, each symbol has some origin if you're really willing to dig for it.
Gasp.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22141 on: December 24, 2013, 05:59:13 pm »

I like Miyamoto's thing of bits of info. I also like the nyars gifts....hmmm I KNOW.
((Funny how more and more people start referring to me with my character's name. Not that I mind, I probably do it myself all the time. Guess that's what you get if you're playing an idealised expy of yourself.  :P ))

I'll do the bits of info thing as well as this. When we get done with our current missions (Probably pretty fast?) Nyars will have a sack. In his sack will be presents, numbered 1 to 100 or so. The contents of these presents will be random, anything from a single token to a grand prize hidden in one of them. And everyone will get to chose 1 of them.
((Looking forward to it. Question: will it also contain bad stuff? Or only nice presents, y'know, in the spirit of Christmas and stuff?

Also, nice morsels of info. If I may suggest something for future ones: something about the workings af amps, or maybe about the synthflesh entities hiding in the flesh. Or anything about the exotic tech really.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22142 on: December 24, 2013, 06:01:12 pm »

((Yeeesss, something I can use to further my ascension.
Or, yknow, help the team and stuff.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22143 on: December 24, 2013, 06:07:15 pm »

((Yeeesss, something I can use to further my ascension.
Or, yknow, help the team and stuff.))

((I take solace in the knowledge that, if Xan ever turns evil and starts munchin people, I can... do any number of things to bring about his messy demise. And you'd have to get through several layers of armor before you get at the lemming inside, so I'm feeling pretty good in my metal coffin.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22144 on: December 24, 2013, 06:14:20 pm »

((Oh, if I ever attack you it'll be something completely batshit overkill like turning your armor into a francium/iodine mix.))
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22145 on: December 24, 2013, 06:30:26 pm »

((Oh, if I ever attack you it'll be something completely batshit overkill like turning your armor into a francium/iodine mix.))

((Good luck with that! You'd need a matter converter amp for that though, and those don't come cheap. And a decomp to use it reliably, also not cheap. Nukes are cheap though...))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22146 on: December 24, 2013, 06:33:23 pm »

((Or you know, Xan could try targeting Miyamoto directly using a microwave amp. Probably a bad idea, but then again those are all bad ideas.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22147 on: December 24, 2013, 06:36:57 pm »

((Good luck with that! You'd need a matter converter amp for that though, and those don't come cheap. And a decomp to use it reliably, also not cheap. Nukes are cheap though...))
((The implication is that I'd only attack you with a matter converter amp.))
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22148 on: December 24, 2013, 06:56:24 pm »

((Or you know, Xan could try targeting Miyamoto directly using a microwave amp. Probably a bad idea, but then again those are all bad ideas.))

((Yeah, that would remove the restraints for the Avatar, which could turn out to be a bad day for all included. And the continent where it happened really, not sure for how long an AoW could keep going.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22149 on: December 25, 2013, 01:28:44 am »

I'll do the bits of info thing as well as this. When we get done with our current missions (Probably pretty fast?) Nyars will have a sack. In his sack will be presents, numbered 1 to 100 or so. The contents of these presents will be random, anything from a single token to a grand prize hidden in one of them. And everyone will get to chose 1 of them.
((Looking forward to it. Question: will it also contain bad stuff? Or only nice presents, y'know, in the spirit of Christmas and stuff?
((Define "nice".))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22150 on: December 25, 2013, 01:50:11 am »

((Define "nice".))
((Transdimensional psychic hovertank))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22151 on: December 25, 2013, 02:08:18 am »

((Define "nice".))
((Transdimensional psychic hovertank))

((I think that's what happens if Grate gets roboticised :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22152 on: December 25, 2013, 02:16:17 am »

((I think that a bag of metaphysical goodies has too much capacity to overcomplicate this situation, and it's already been highly overcomplicated by metaphysical events courtesy of Grate-Three-Squared.

We're already waist deep in paranormal disaster recovery, and what we need right now is to wind down.

A simple, straightforward, downright classic and old-timey assault mission, shuttles full of rookies and other people racing through point defenses to take over a large self-contained location and plunder its riches for the common good. Sort the UWM zealots from the common traders and civilians, exchange conventional weapons fire in narrow corridors, limit collateral damage, eventually take over ship systems and bring the whole thing back to jumpstart the revolution a bit, that sort of thing. Want to have goodies distributed, well a freighter making a supply run to a major world like Hephaestus is bound to have some things worth handing out. Practical things, fun things, all kinds of things.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22153 on: December 25, 2013, 02:41:44 am »

((I think that a bag of metaphysical goodies has too much capacity to overcomplicate this situation, and it's already been highly overcomplicated by metaphysical events courtesy of Grate-Three-Squared.

We're already waist deep in paranormal disaster recovery, and what we need right now is to wind down.

A simple, straightforward, downright classic and old-timey assault mission, shuttles full of rookies and other people racing through point defenses to take over a large self-contained location and plunder its riches for the common good. Sort the UWM zealots from the common traders and civilians, exchange conventional weapons fire in narrow corridors, limit collateral damage, eventually take over ship systems and bring the whole thing back to jumpstart the revolution a bit, that sort of thing. Want to have goodies distributed, well a freighter making a supply run to a major world like Hephaestus is bound to have some things worth handing out. Practical things, fun things, all kinds of things.))

((I think the goodie bag was more "random stuff" than actual artefacts. Things like tokens, ammunition, perhaps coupons for things from the armory, that sort of thing. I'm sure there might be artefacts in there, but it's not going to be nothing but them.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22154 on: December 25, 2013, 02:54:21 am »

((Ah. Oh well. That works.

I still wouldn't mind a ship assault mission in the nearer future, hehe. ^_^))

((In other news, I wanted to sketch something, but any interesting scene would take too long, so have a pair of insignia prototypes instead.

Spoiler: For ARM as a whole (click to show/hide)

I really like the symmetry feature in the new MyPaint. And the line and ellipse tools. ^_^))
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 03:51:32 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1475 1476 [1477] 1478 1479 ... 2101