_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930663 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22005 on: December 19, 2013, 10:19:28 pm »

May decided to take the position of head housekeeper (shipkeeper) and guide as her deadlier teammates went out to perform mission duty and the handier ones worked on repairing the ship's infrastructure.

Fall out of stasis pod, inspect area. Also, put on clothes

May, hearing the sound of another statis pod opening, runs over to greet the new addition to the team. As he sprawls out onto the floor, naked and covered in fluid, she tosses a full suit of standard clothing at his feet. "Hi! Welcome to Hell! My name is May, H.R.M.C. Veteran and most well known for the popular online film 'Hot Albino Virgin Girl Gets It Hard In All Holes Rough Sex Watch Now Only $1.99'. I imagine you have a lot of questions, so feel free to ask me anything."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22006 on: December 19, 2013, 10:47:20 pm »

((Hey, TCM, can you retroactively introduce some people to the HMRC?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22007 on: December 19, 2013, 11:01:35 pm »

((Who are you thinking of?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22008 on: December 19, 2013, 11:04:03 pm »

((I dunno. Honestly, I'm thinking of Psycho Gecko from the Worm comments, who was about ten times as crazy as you and introduced newcomers to the comment section.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22009 on: December 19, 2013, 11:13:39 pm »

((I dunno. Honestly, I'm thinking of Psycho Gecko from the Worm comments, who was about ten times as crazy as you and introduced newcomers to the comment section.))

((Okay.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22010 on: December 20, 2013, 12:09:52 am »

No. What is going on?
Cleanup, new meat.

Says the dragon.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22011 on: December 20, 2013, 12:10:45 am »

Huh. So this is what hell looks like. I was wondering why I recognized you. I...er...one of my friends has that one. Also, why is it so...holey around here?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22012 on: December 20, 2013, 12:17:37 am »

Huh. So this is what hell looks like.
((...Well, he's not wrong, per se.))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22013 on: December 20, 2013, 12:27:22 am »

Huh. So this is what hell looks like. I was wondering why I recognized you. I...er...one of my friends has that one. Also, why is it so...holey around here?

"It's a long story, involving one of our younger members attempt to ingest all e power of a kinetic manipulator via pill form. Then he broke and stuff happened and giant supernova explosions, which resulted in many holes. Even if you hear a more detailed version, it doesn't make any more sense. Here, we use the laws of physics similarly to how Thomas used me in that film.

Also, I should note we're no longer the HRMC. We're ARM, which stands for something. We're waging a war against the UWM now for some reason. So welcome aboard comrade.

Any other questions?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22014 on: December 20, 2013, 12:29:48 am »

((It was a microwave manipulator battery, not a kinetic manipulator. Do those even exist?))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22015 on: December 20, 2013, 12:35:40 am »

((It was a microwave manipulator battery, not a kinetic manipulator. Do those even exist?))

((She wasn't watching, second-source knowledge and all.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22016 on: December 20, 2013, 01:01:35 am »

Huh. Alrighty then. Wait, I'm not in the HMRC? I thought I was supposed to be going to them? We're waging a war against the UWM? Eh, whatever they put me here. Fuck the UWM anyways.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22017 on: December 20, 2013, 01:14:07 am »

((So he's not really the RL Stephen Hawking through dimensional travel/cryo pod/time machine? Good. I was a bit worried that that might be the case.))

((Well I'm sure everyone else will tell you its stasis er....I forget the term because its late and tired but anyway, my head-canon is that the RL Stephen Hawking was pulled into the future by a potential quantum future version of himself that invented everything. This linked the minds of RL Stephen Hawking and future memetic god STEPHEN HAWKING, so now the experiences and knowledge of future HAWKING are bleeding into the brain of our HAWKING. Thus the crazy. As for why he can walk the ERverse treats having your entire body pulped as a nuisance, so a nerve disease seems like a incredibly trivial fix by comparison.

OH and guys? I wasn't actually the one who suggested the quantum revive, PW put that line about STEPHEN HAWKING just not being hit by the explosion "due to some quantum mechanical wizardry" and then someone else made an off-hand comment about reviving grate. You know the rest.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:15:51 am by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22018 on: December 20, 2013, 01:25:38 am »

((It was more BFEL saying that because his character seems to bend physics slightly in an area around him, maybe perhaps Grates' head got wedged into a crack and survived, and i assume Piecewise going "Meh, why not. Now how can I use this to fuck the players over some more."))
OH and guys? I wasn't actually the one who suggested the quantum revive, PW put that line about STEPHEN HAWKING just not being hit by the explosion "due to some quantum mechanical wizardry" and then someone else made an off-hand comment about reviving grate. You know the rest.))
((That would be me. ;D

Not an offhand one either, it was a straight-up suggestion to the GM, of course with the clause that it's still up to him to allow it or not.))
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:27:17 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22019 on: December 20, 2013, 02:50:34 am »

((Ah, the grace with which PW ushers us to our appropriate threads like unruly children with large explosive weaponry. Well done.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1466 1467 [1468] 1469 1470 ... 2101