_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934589 times)

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: OSHA nightmares
« Reply #21720 on: December 16, 2013, 01:47:39 am »

((I want to play! But reading the thread will take a while, and I definitely don't want to start until I've read the whole thing.

Can one of you give me the map of the ship? I'd like to have a visual aid for the Sims3 game I'm starting.

Also, I will update the the little map with some features that are often mentioned, like VR, couch and Tv, and the clothing box. Then maybe Piecewise can put the map in the OP and have people be less confused about where they are.

Also, Merry Christmas!))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21721 on: December 16, 2013, 02:59:02 am »

((We don't have a map of the ship. We have a sort of a schematic of the general area the ex-HMRC, now ARM troopers, are allowed in. It's a sort of a square corridor with rooms. Hangar at the bottom, briefing room at the top, armory to the lower left IIRC, rec room/VR/training room/mess hall on the right, plus the R&D department, barracks, and infirmary in other places. The map doesn't strictly speaking matter, unless you have to go from one place to another while something dangerous happens in a room you might be going past on your way.

That map exists somewhere as an image, but I can't really find it at the moment.

Might need to draw a better one.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21722 on: December 16, 2013, 04:13:09 am »

((I want to play! But reading the thread will take a while, and I definitely don't want to start until I've read the whole thing.

Can one of you give me the map of the ship? I'd like to have a visual aid for the Sims3 game I'm starting.

Also, I will update the the little map with some features that are often mentioned, like VR, couch and Tv, and the clothing box. Then maybe Piecewise can put the map in the OP and have people be less confused about where they are.

Also, Merry Christmas!))

(( The terrible thing about us not being able to find it is I *know* it was posted again sometime in the last week XD ))

(( Fuck it, let me go find it XD ))

(( TA DA! ))

(( It's rough, but functional :P

And as much as I encourage you to read the entire thread, because it is *fantastic reading*, if you're just starting it and want to play, post a toon now! Or at least start working on it :P There is a ton of thread, but because the missions are essentially self contained, you can pretty easily step in whenever, and we're more than happy to catch you up to speed :D ))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21723 on: December 16, 2013, 04:13:47 am »

(( Wait, you'd like to have a visual reference for what?

Oh dear. I think some sims are about to have a very bad day. ))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21724 on: December 16, 2013, 04:19:30 am »

Where are the cryo pods?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21725 on: December 16, 2013, 04:43:43 am »

Where are the cryo pods?
((Presumably somewhere in a hidden chamber adjacent to the barracks, as that's where everybody appears.

Also, the accepted convention for OOC (Out-Of-Character) text is double parentheses -> ))

((Also also, I have been planning to make good on my threat of making a robot pony companion for a while now. I wonder if staying at Hephaestus will actually make Anton capable of following through with it. *evil grin* ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21726 on: December 16, 2013, 04:56:04 am »

((That's what I have so far from what I've read. I'm pretty sure the pods are in the docking bay. At least they used to be. LOL

Perhaps Piecewise can post this on the front of the ship thread? Unless it's incorrect.

I have five characters worked up already. One of each profession. But I'm not ready to play yet. Hopefully done reading before holidays are over though!))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21727 on: December 16, 2013, 05:00:53 am »

((Here be dragons indeed... I love that bit btw. That and the infinite inner rooms in the infirmary. :P))

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21728 on: December 16, 2013, 05:05:14 am »

((@Zacko: Yeah. I remember Steve saying something about "what happened the last time the Doctor didn't lock the doors." and that there was a lot of room back there. Seemed mysterious. House of Leaves... :+)) ))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #21729 on: December 16, 2013, 05:05:51 am »

((I wonder if it's possible to somehow seduce the AM. Of course it would require a freaking preordained roll of divine providence and unimaginable perfection, but I think it might be possible.))

Meansdarling

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21730 on: December 16, 2013, 05:11:28 am »

((Power-game charisma? You'd have to survive a few missions with no other traits. That'd be very difficult. LOL Unless you can really talk a bullet out of hitting you? LOL))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21731 on: December 16, 2013, 05:13:17 am »

((I'd imagine you would get an amp or manipulator of some kind as a weapon and some kind of good armour. Maybe a kinetic shunt? I've been thinking of getting one of those under my suit...))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21732 on: December 16, 2013, 05:18:28 am »

((I wonder if it's possible to somehow seduce the AM. Of course it would require a freaking preordained roll of divine providence and unimaginable perfection, but I think it might be possible.))
((Apparently Milno and the AM have something happening.
Also depending on how poorly I do in the subsequent fight against my 'kid', I may go and ask the Doc to help me get better at beating the crap out of people.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #21733 on: December 16, 2013, 06:30:57 am »

Crawl out of stasis pod. Cough up goo in lungs, put on clothes. Observe surroundings.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21734 on: December 16, 2013, 07:49:07 am »

((Note: last guy who tried this ended up becoming May :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1447 1448 [1449] 1450 1451 ... 2101