_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448] 1449 1450 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935845 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: OSHA nightmares
« Reply #21705 on: December 15, 2013, 10:46:42 pm »

((Piecewise updates ER once a day, every day except on Sunday. Dude needs his rest.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21706 on: December 16, 2013, 12:14:54 am »

((All right. Of course my ultimate goal will likely only be to the extent of remote controlling all robot characters, but still.))
((Um...the "robot" characters are controlled by human brains.
Also that's really mean to everyone so unfortunate as to lose their entire body for the service of ARM or the HMRC.))

((So whats the average rate-of-posting for the GM here? And just how much of this thread is OOC convo? :P))
((Every day or two, with him updating all the threads more or less at once if applicable. Which I don't think it is at the moment. And...yeah, there's a lot of OOC. It's kinda fun, and important for planning stuff out without accidentally angering one of the bazillion other players.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21707 on: December 16, 2013, 12:38:24 am »

((Far enough for Steve to notice. I think he may have shut the lights off.))

((If I recall correctly, he was trying to pry open a control panel to start hacking, but then Steve shocked him into submission. No hacking was actually performed.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21708 on: December 16, 2013, 12:48:55 am »

((If I recall correctly, he was trying to pry open a control panel to start hacking, but then Steve shocked him into submission. No hacking was actually performed.))
((I think someone did start hacking the wireless signals between Steve and the inmates with a datapad, and got far enough for Jim to notice and forcibly shut him down.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21709 on: December 16, 2013, 12:50:40 am »

((I think someone did start hacking the wireless signals between Steve and the inmates with a datapad, and got far enough for Jim to notice and forcibly shut him down.))
((I believe he got a list of all wireless signals, thought he had access and futilely attempted to hack it.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21710 on: December 16, 2013, 12:58:00 am »

((If I recall, he actually got a jamming program up that stopped Steve from shocking him.

Steve threatened to use Jim to get him to stop.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21711 on: December 16, 2013, 01:03:07 am »

((Hmm..))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #21712 on: December 16, 2013, 01:07:25 am »

((Nope, he just screwed up and Steve didn't consider him to be a threat so he directed the pissed off inmates at him after:))
Spotting an old image from the past Cloud immediately selects it and then checks that the tablet is scanning for all systems within range and fine tunes it to pick up the smallest of systems.
You select your background image and then try and modify the datapad so that it will search through all the wireless systems around. [aux:4+1+1]
You successfully get a functional listing  of all the wireless devices around you and cause every single wristpad and data pad within 100 feet to start beeping. Subtle.
((Edit: there's something about blocking wireless signals, not sure if that includes the implants.))
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 01:13:54 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21713 on: December 16, 2013, 01:27:42 am »

((Yeah, he made himself a full wireless jammer. Whether or not it worked on the implants is debatable, since Steve may or may not have tried before either warning him or threatening him.

... Looking back at all of that, what was he thinking with that character? He did pretty much everything possible to piss absolutely everyone off.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21714 on: December 16, 2013, 01:32:54 am »

((Maybe it was because "It's what my character would do!" I've seen lots of people do that, in person and online, to justify all sorts of disruptive and suicidal behavior. It usually indicates terrible character design or laziness. Rich Berlew (whose surname I cannot for the life of me spell right) says it best.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21715 on: December 16, 2013, 01:35:16 am »

((Although in some cases it actually is because that's what their character would do.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21716 on: December 16, 2013, 01:38:17 am »

((Read the provided, albeit oddly-colored, link. There are very nearly always other options...and if you've created a character that absolutely cannot exist without shooting the healer in the head* or insulting a god-level being*, you haven't done very well with making a character.))

((*The first got accidentally fed to a hydra, although no one tried to save him. What do you think happened to the second character?
That player was an idiot. In the campaign mentioned first, his next character wound up fighting the final boss and the rest of the party at once.))
Sig

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21717 on: December 16, 2013, 01:42:02 am »

(Interesting article.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21718 on: December 16, 2013, 01:42:19 am »

((Hey, I remember that thing.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #21719 on: December 16, 2013, 01:45:33 am »

((I wondered when someone would pull that up. :p
...Merry Christmas everyone!))
Pages: 1 ... 1446 1447 [1448] 1449 1450 ... 2101