_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5822408 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21180 on: December 09, 2013, 08:08:34 pm »

Miyamoto, I don't know if I can help beyond being untouchable for the most part. However, if I can, I will. Give the word if you want me.

Sorry, Jim, but he has become a clear and present danger not only to us, but to the Sword in its entirety. I know you don't like it, but of us all, you're one of the most powerful, especially concerning amps. Take solace in the fact that even if we must kill him, permanently, to stop this, there is still a corpse of him with brain intact that can hopefully be revived.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21181 on: December 09, 2013, 08:14:25 pm »

((stuff))

((This is mildly creepy. Congratulations.

On a different note, we saw the manipulator's battery has Space Magic InsideTM, so if anything, Grate's demise has unlocked some more info for conspiracy theorists.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21182 on: December 09, 2013, 08:16:38 pm »

((And in my case, a chance to become stupiudly powerful.
Maybe.
Since when does the AM have the same powers as Grate, though? As far as I was aware she was just a really really powerful amp user.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21183 on: December 09, 2013, 08:45:33 pm »

((Dangit GWG, if you're gonna update the trope page that nobody looks at, could you at least add the current player characters?))
((I know only a handful as more than names and a couple defining quirks. Also, I was pressed for time; maybe tomorrow afternoon, if I remember this and not the paper I have due Friday.))

Actually, it's not like it's a whole lot of trouble to edit yourself in. Who's to know the most about you than yourself?))
((That's the ideal, yes, with more prolific tropers rounding it out.))

((I am adding more people to the character page. Since there are a lot of people, I will likely add new folders based off which mission they started in. It will be up to you guy to trope them, though.))
((You might also add a special folder for the fallen.))

((I added everyone from mission 1-10 to the tvtropes characters page, and Nyars. Haven't added everyone from mission 11 yet, because I haven't read that far.))
((Wait.
YOU'VE READ EVERY MISSION?!? I mean, have you read it recently, or are you working from memory, or what?))

((Since when does the AM have the same powers as Grate, though? As far as I was aware she was just a really really powerful amp user.))
((Since when is Grate's condition a "power"? I'd call it more of a highly destructive, arguably awesome, terrible curse.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21184 on: December 09, 2013, 08:48:25 pm »

((I dunno, apparently the AM can do everything Grate can, only better.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21185 on: December 09, 2013, 09:01:54 pm »

((I am adding more people to the character page. Since there are a lot of people, I will likely add new folders based off which mission they started in. It will be up to you guy to trope them, though.))

((I added everyone from mission 1-10 to the tvtropes characters page, and Nyars. Haven't added everyone from mission 11 yet, because I haven't read that far.))
((Wait.
YOU'VE READ EVERY MISSION?!? I mean, have you read it recently, or are you working from memory, or what?))
((I have a good memory, and too much time on my hands. Yeah, I'm reading the whole 3 threads. About 80-90% done. Had to read the beginning of each mission again, to remind me who was on it.))
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 09:17:08 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21186 on: December 09, 2013, 09:42:49 pm »

((I dunno, apparently the AM can do everything Grate can, only better.))
((I'd imagine they're just referring to her skill with amps.
And, really, when you're comparing it to a whirling maelstrom of chaos, it's not hard to beat that.))

((Wait.
((I have a good memory, and too much time on my hands. Yeah, I'm reading the whole 3 threads. About 80-90% done. Had to read the beginning of each mission again, to remind me who was on it.))
((*applauds*))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21187 on: December 09, 2013, 10:22:39 pm »

Stay calm and keep those that stay behind calm as well. Make sure no one panics and does something stupid/dangerous/needlessly excessive.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #21188 on: December 09, 2013, 10:25:15 pm »

[...Redact what I said 30~ or so pages earlier (too much OOC ghhh >__>). Could I ask that someone..just PM me when..the real mission starts..? Or when..my character would at least be called in action?
...I really don't think there's anything else to be done other than hang around Jim/Lyra/Grate or anyone else who needs help...
]

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #21189 on: December 09, 2013, 10:41:10 pm »

Just popping in to say thanks to NAV for his work on the trope page. That thing needed an update. Just like my notes, the front page of the game...my life...

ANYWAYS.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #21190 on: December 09, 2013, 11:01:08 pm »

(Cool, the page is being updated again.  SerCon: yeah, we should probably have player names by character names, along with maybe a status indication.)

Edit: (I started putting in player names and statuses, but it's far from complete.  And if somebody could fix all the accidental camelcase stuff that would be great.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 11:19:04 pm by Remalle »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21191 on: December 09, 2013, 11:15:52 pm »

[...Redact what I said 30~ or so pages earlier (too much OOC ghhh >__>). Could I ask that someone..just PM me when..the real mission starts..? Or when..my character would at least be called in action?
...I really don't think there's anything else to be done other than hang around Jim/Lyra/Grate or anyone else who needs help...
]
((*tries not to burst out laughing*
While Grate needs a LOT of help, you don't want to be hanging around him...))
Sig

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21192 on: December 09, 2013, 11:30:10 pm »

(Aye, Tirun, Grate's a walking manipulator failure right now..)

"Dammit, didn't you just about destroy a planet last mission with a manipulator?  Grate might kill this one.  And we just took it!  I don't think I can do anything, but someone has to try."

Walk to the door and shoot a gauss rifle shot at Grate.  Try to stay inside the Sword.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21193 on: December 10, 2013, 01:02:36 am »

((Congratz to NAV for updating the trope page. I should get back to working on it one of these days when I stop being simultaneously lazy, busy and tired.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21194 on: December 10, 2013, 03:05:21 am »

Well, we'll say you're in the inventory, but it's a bit early to start joining the cleaning crew. We have to finish making more work for you first.
((Changed due to friendly reminders.))

T. gives a casual shrug. He'd come to expect events like this over the previous mission.
'Kill Grate', 'Save Grate'. 'Play him music'.
Considering how close this place was coming to a civil war, he figured he might as well just give the kid some quiet time.
Could be good for the poor tyke.
And at the very least he could get a good seat for rubbernecking.

Go find a Security room. Watch the havok unfold. If the opportunity arises, lead Grate underground (via mic/video) and lock him there (via door controls).

((I'll just put all my buys and borrows here for when Grate is no longer a threat to everyone aboard this world.))
1. Namite thrower (Borrowed from M.)
2. Engineering suit. (Purchased from AM)
3. Grenades (If tokens left over).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:58:43 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1411 1412 [1413] 1414 1415 ... 2101