_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1405 1406 [1407] 1408 1409 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947607 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21090 on: December 08, 2013, 02:24:32 pm »

((Buy decompensators, probably.))
((Or, something to magnify his overshots :P))

((I wonder if we could use Hawking to make a Quantum Manipulator...))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21091 on: December 08, 2013, 02:32:44 pm »

((Buy decompensators, probably.))
((Or, something to magnify his overshots :P))
((An overcompensator?))

((I wonder if we could use Hawking to make a Quantum Manipulator...))
((Hm...doubt it.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21092 on: December 08, 2013, 02:45:09 pm »

((What about reviving a Grate corpse, killing them repeatedly to get more Grates and using them to make one?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21093 on: December 08, 2013, 02:51:53 pm »

((Um...we don't know if Grate would still be quantum, and if he wasn't, you'd have to deal with Jim, Feyri, and Lyra at the very least...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21094 on: December 08, 2013, 03:01:53 pm »

((We could try shooting a Grate corpse and see if it results in a Grate corpse and a mutilated Grate corpse.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21095 on: December 08, 2013, 03:11:22 pm »

((Um...we don't know if Grate would still be quantum, and if he wasn't, you'd have to deal with Jim, Feyri, and Lyra at the very least...))
((And STEPHEN HAWKING, STEPHEN HAWKING is getting a bit attached to Grate as well. If you die then the first thing I'm going to do is get your other corpse revived and when its back up STEPHEN HAWKING will smack it across the face and say "NEVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!" :P))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #21096 on: December 08, 2013, 03:30:26 pm »

((@GWG: I'm just saying that I'm fairly certain you need a human mind for it to work properly. But who knows, I might be wrong. Piecewise is the only one who knows how his space magic works. Try that if you survive or have your other corpse revived. We'll get some new data, whether it works or not.

And I just realized Grate has all the powers and abilities of the AM now (can sense everything around him with incredible detail and can alter it), but none of the control. Wonder if the AM somehow got exposed to the thing manipulator batteries contain and got incredibly lucky. Or maybe she worked on developing amps and manipulators. Or was an early test subject. Hmmm...))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #21097 on: December 08, 2013, 03:33:08 pm »

((@GWG: I'm just saying that I'm fairly certain you need a human mind for it to work properly. But who knows, I might be wrong. PiecewiseANDSTEPHENHAWKING is the only one who knows how his space magic works. Try that if you survive or have your other corpse revived. We'll get some new data, whether it works or not.

And I just realized Grate has all the powers and abilities of the AM now (can sense everything around him with incredible detail and can alter it), but none of the control. Wonder if the AM somehow got exposed to the thing manipulator batteries contain and got incredibly lucky. Or maybe she worked on developing amps and manipulators. Or was an early test subject. Hmmm...))
((FTFY))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21098 on: December 08, 2013, 03:33:55 pm »

((@GWG: I'm just saying that I'm fairly certain you need a human mind for it to work properly. But who knows, I might be wrong. Piecewise is the only one who knows how his space magic works. Try that if you survive or have your other corpse revived. We'll get some new data, whether it works or not.

((Maybe you should ask her. After this, of course.
And maybe the AM will be able to help control Grate's power?))
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #21099 on: December 08, 2013, 09:29:57 pm »

As a minor aside from all the normal stuff:

I've been playing starbound's beta recently. And since there's a robot race to use, I figured, hey, why not name one steve and go on adventures? So I did. And steve and I bounced around the galaxy and had a gay old time, raiding tombs, assaulting military bases, mining ore on freezing moons and more often then not getting in over our heads.

But now an update is coming to the beta, one that will wipe the world clean and steve shall fall neath that cleansing digital fire, never to rise again. So, to commemorate his short life, I give you his shitty home, shittily stitched together in paint:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh18dhnkzxebq2d/home.png

and his final moments, atop the bell tower,  playing his electric guitar as the light of the universe fades.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0jf1scjxj7xst7/the%20final%20moments%20of%20steve.png

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21100 on: December 08, 2013, 09:34:56 pm »

((Sweet axe.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21101 on: December 08, 2013, 09:49:02 pm »

Fare-Thee-Well, Steve.

P.S. Can we imagine that that Steve's house was destroyed by a rampaging quantum/space-magic anomaly?
Sig

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #21102 on: December 08, 2013, 10:59:17 pm »

((Speak of the devil... me and my group have been doing the same, occasionally in a small multiplayer when the kid who has a dedicated server gets on (where I myself am a Glitch), mostly just swapping information from our single player games (where I am multiple, depending).

Compared to me, and probably to all of us... you have a freaking awesome base.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21103 on: December 08, 2013, 11:18:24 pm »

(( What I find most impressive is that it looks a lot like the glitch towns you find in-game. I don't suppose you ransacked one for that base, did you? :P ))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21104 on: December 09, 2013, 12:09:09 am »

Yeah, I made an ultramodern pad for all of my fellow florans to live in, where the new blended with the old and was lit in creepy green light.
And now I'm going to lose it.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1405 1406 [1407] 1408 1409 ... 2101