_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947751 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21015 on: December 07, 2013, 07:34:02 pm »

((Well...I just think your timing could have been better.))
((Why? Its like 5 seconds out of his day for me to ask, 0.0001 for him to decide and 2 to say "sure" or "not happening".
Besides, my timing would have been perfectly acceptable if you hadnt eaten that pill against the doctors advice.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21016 on: December 07, 2013, 07:36:24 pm »

((Actually, Tack, I rented the mannequin so I could test different designs out. If anyone's feeling brace enough after this I could graft some bio weapons directly onto you.))
((I really prefer 'Wear' to 'Graft'. What's to say that it, if implanted in a person, won't just try to eat them?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21017 on: December 07, 2013, 07:41:58 pm »

((I could, for instance, make a glove over your hand that essentially functioned as a shock glove via electric glands. I'd fuse it with your nervous system so you could operate it, and you in turn could give me some tokens.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21018 on: December 07, 2013, 07:45:01 pm »

((Actually, Tack, I rented the mannequin so I could test different designs out. If anyone's feeling brace enough after this I could graft some bio weapons directly onto you.))
((I really prefer 'Wear' to 'Graft'. What's to say that it, if implanted in a person, won't just try to eat them?))
((This, although i would really love having a non parasitic bio suit that produces medical grade drugs and silk thread.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21019 on: December 07, 2013, 07:49:20 pm »

((This, although i would really love having a non parasitic bio suit that produces medical grade drugs and silk thread.))
((I could do that for some token (and practice).))
Sig! Onol

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21020 on: December 07, 2013, 07:54:54 pm »

((I could do that for some token (and practice).))
((You could probably treat it just like a tinker creation, just without the materials cost- food is free, after all. You could probably even get the dynamic bonus for VR practice if you got yourself loaded in.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21021 on: December 07, 2013, 07:59:05 pm »

((I don't think I can VR since the system won't know how to interface with me.))
Sig! Onol

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21022 on: December 07, 2013, 08:01:07 pm »

((I don't think I can VR since the system won't know how to interface with me.))
((Eh. You can probably find a way around it. An implant or something- just ask the doc/AM after they deal with Grate.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21023 on: December 07, 2013, 08:01:28 pm »

((If radio hadnt forced me to give up my loot id happily pay you but currently all i can really offer is my UE corpse to replace the biomass.
I need what few tokens i have left to get some impact gel or something for my suit to prevent fall damage in the future.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21024 on: December 07, 2013, 08:06:52 pm »

((Why? Its like 5 seconds out of his day for me to ask, 0.0001 for him to decide and 2 to say "sure" or "not happening".
Besides, my timing would have been perfectly acceptable if you hadnt eaten that pill against the doctors advice.))
((Technically, he never advised against it. He just said that it might be dangerous, and considering that that's also an apt description of walking through an inhabited section of the Sword.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21025 on: December 07, 2013, 08:15:04 pm »

((Technically, he never advised against it. He just said that it might be dangerous, and considering that that's also an apt description of walking through an inhabited section of the Sword.))
((Yes but this is the doc we are talking about, he would say that poking altered Ivan with a flaming stick might be dangerous. You gotta keep things in perspective.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21026 on: December 07, 2013, 08:29:14 pm »

((Alright alright, I made a mistake. Let's just agree to disagree on exactly what my mistake was.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21027 on: December 07, 2013, 08:39:20 pm »

((Grate got a second chance at life.  Why not go crazy with it?

Plus, he clearly saw something beyond the pale during his quantum resurrection.  Perhaps something out there told him that this was the best way to figure it out?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21028 on: December 07, 2013, 08:46:25 pm »

((Um...sure?))
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #21029 on: December 07, 2013, 08:55:26 pm »

((Also, typically, this type of turn in ER typically precedes a massive explosion.  Just FYI.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1400 1401 [1402] 1403 1404 ... 2101