_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1397 1398 [1399] 1400 1401 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947465 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20970 on: December 07, 2013, 02:02:01 pm »

((For the Doc to say that something may be dangerous... well, I'm not sure where to place him on power level, but signs point to more powerful than the AM. That said, he'd probably be quite probably be more interested in the transformation than in the damage to the ship. That's his domain.))

Get into cover, as far as possible.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20971 on: December 07, 2013, 02:06:00 pm »

"May, let's leave for a bit. I'm not liking those noises."
Thomas halts the cooking and runs.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20972 on: December 07, 2013, 02:16:34 pm »

((For the Doc to say that something may be dangerous... well, I'm not sure where to place him on power level, but signs point to more powerful than the AM. That said, he'd probably be quite probably be more interested in the transformation than in the damage to the ship. That's his domain.))
((So what you're saying is, I shouldn't have asked the Doc for advice.))

((P.S. I think Grate is now more of an eldritch abomination than Xan.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20973 on: December 07, 2013, 02:22:38 pm »

Anyone ever seen that movie Akira? I like that movie.

Also, if it seems like I missed you:

Shipyard pit
Kri
Anton
Simus
Corsair

Survivor coaxing
Lars
Charles
Stacy
Devastator

Amp Overload
Morul
Maurice
Mesk
Dubley *NAV*
Stephen

Corpse clean up
Xan
Pancaek

Survey
Denzel
Bishop

Thats what I have for activities. After this is cleaned up, of course. But yeah, seriously, you guys might want to duck.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20974 on: December 07, 2013, 02:26:31 pm »

Get people away from Grate, using battlesuit's strength and rockets. Don't let people close, even the ones who PMd you actions to shoot him. Especially those ones. Running away is the most sensible thing to do anyway. ((Hey, some of us want to see what happens. And it is more sensible to run away than to try to shoot him, since he could turn the bullets to candy. Or worse, turn the shooter into light. And it makes sense in character.))

And going to the amp overload even without Gilgamesh seems appropriate, since I indirectly caused it. I should help with all that.
I'd be going without Gilgamesh if i went on a diplomacy mini-mission too, right?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20975 on: December 07, 2013, 02:29:40 pm »

Also, if it seems like I missed you:
((You left Grate off!))

((Hey, some of us want to see what happens. And it is more sensible to run away than to try to shoot him, since he could turn the bullets to candy. Or worse, turn the shooter into light. And it makes sense in character.))
((There's always the chance that this...stuff is going to react to Grate's subconscious, and I'm pretty sure that "Kill the person who just tried to kill me!" is in everyone's subconscious.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #20976 on: December 07, 2013, 02:31:02 pm »

((I might have tried to shoot him, but I'd think the odds would be bad at best.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20977 on: December 07, 2013, 02:32:26 pm »

"Someone fucked with space magic again, it seems. Im just going to take a step back and...""

Take cover, be ready to deflect harmful whatevers with my amps
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 03:13:34 pm by Pancaek »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20978 on: December 07, 2013, 02:39:46 pm »

((At least not the Doc alone.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20979 on: December 07, 2013, 02:50:43 pm »

((@GM After checking the map, I see that the briefing room is exactly on the opposite side of  the area, with the infirmary sitting in between, and the Rec Room pretty much sharing that, though a bit to the side. Apparently Maurice is either in the briefing room with everyone else, or in the Rec room per that never confirmed action, in both cases pretty much as away from Grate as possible and, er, shielded by the infirmary.))
Same action, though sit in the further corner of the Rec Room if currently there.
In case Maurice is somewhere else or if the map is dangerously incorrect about room placement, duck and cover.

EDIT: Consider threat level and adequacy of taking additional safety measures once again, just in case. If I come to different conclusions this time, duck & cover or whatever seems appropriate.
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. If that anomalous hazard reaches here, no use in ducking... or is there?
((Basically, keeping possible player's misunderstanding and ensuing stupidity in reign with possible character's misunderstanding and ensuing stupidity :P ))
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 04:15:33 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20980 on: December 07, 2013, 02:53:56 pm »

"Well!"

Get out of the way of pretty much everybody - duck away in a corner if possible and hope that I do not die horribly.

"Steve, are we allowed to go to the other sections of the ship now? We're not prisoners anymore, are we?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20981 on: December 07, 2013, 02:54:08 pm »

((Where is the map for the ship again anyway?))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20982 on: December 07, 2013, 02:54:23 pm »

((@GM After checking the map, I see that the briefing room is exactly on the opposite side of  the area, with the infirmary sitting in between, and the Rec Room pretty much sharing that, though a bit to the side. Apparently Maurice is either in the briefing room with everyone else, or in the Rec room per that never confirmed action, in both cases pretty much as away from Grate as possible and, er, shielded by the infirmary.))
Same action, though sit in the further corner of the Rec Room if currently there.
In case Maurice is somewhere else or if the map is dangerously incorrect about room placement, duck and cover.

((Do you happen to have a link to the map? I can't remember where the armory is))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20983 on: December 07, 2013, 02:59:06 pm »

((I consulted with this one, which dates back to the Halloween event.))

Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20984 on: December 07, 2013, 03:48:54 pm »

"Dammit I JUST FIXED THAT! AND IT BROKE AGAIN! I think I hate children."

STEPHEN HAWKING decides not to interfere with the small child again. He is currently on the fence as to whether he should start hating children.

((Nice job breaking it GWG. I suppose if you die then we can try and revive the QGrate corpse and hope its "you"))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 1397 1398 [1399] 1400 1401 ... 2101