_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393] 1394 1395 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947687 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20880 on: December 06, 2013, 10:04:33 am »

(("Hey, Miyamoto, can you determine how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20881 on: December 06, 2013, 10:52:24 am »

Start watching the previous missions. See what I can learn from them.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20882 on: December 06, 2013, 10:53:46 am »

practice performing autopsies in a vr machine.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20883 on: December 06, 2013, 11:22:36 am »

((What would you do if I said I was trying to become the ER-verse Tau?))
((I'd be... Ok with that. Tau are tolerable. As long as they don't start harping about the Greater Good of course. If they do, to the warp with them!))

(What are you trying to get, Radio? I apparently still have three tokens to my name and if that's all you need I can loan you them.)
((Thanks, but I'll check first how many I'll actually need. Might only need 1 or 2 once I sell the microwave manip.))

((He wants a decomp. Which, basically once he gets it will just ruin the point of tokens, depending on the price of carbon-14. I'd like to see him up against program-Alexei then...))
((Why would that ruin the point of tokens?))
(("Hey, Miyamoto, I need a box of gauss rounds, can you make one?"
"Hey Miyamoto, I need a twenty-pound sphere of enriched uranium, can you make one?"
"Hey Miyamoto, I need a five-meter-long katana made of pattern-welded tungsten/titanium alloy, can you make one?"
"Hey Miyamoto, I need a set of Sailor Moon style battleship plate armor for my Avatar of War, can you make one?"

The possibilities are endless.
Well, almost. Limited by Miyamoto's knowledge of technology and willpower pool. So functionally endless.))

(("Shut up, I'm making action figures of Gilgamesh and myself to play with, leave me alone."

Anyways, before we start dreaming let's first check how far Miya's matter conversion/manipulation go. I'll do some testing once I have the decomp to get an idea what we can do with this. Maybe he can only reform matter in a uniform way, or maybe complex machines made out of multiple components aren't possible. And even if they are, I'm sure we can come up with a way to keep things balanced, like limits on how many times I can create stuff between missions, or for how many tokens worth. Creating or manipulating life is also out of the question, bar maybe very simple/basic things. We'll see.))

(("Hey, Miyamoto, can you determine how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?"))
*Melts the tootsie Pop*

"One."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 11:26:16 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20884 on: December 06, 2013, 11:24:40 am »

((Technically I could get myself a matter convertr amp if I somehow accrued 16 tokens right now.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20885 on: December 06, 2013, 11:26:06 am »

Wait a little, see if any new briefing information is forthcoming.

If not, get the drones from Miya, leave for the Rec Room and get into Tinker.

Summon a copy of one of the mapping drones I have, and a standard Scout Eye. Examine both thoroughly.

Are the designs related, internally? Is one based off the other or are they entirely different? Which, if so, is a more "advanced" design, in terms of flight time, maneuvering, comms range, and other capabilities? Which uses more advanced tech?

Summon a drone rack, and compare the same parameters of an individual "softball" drone to the scout eye and mapping drone.

Basically, determine which drone would be best used as the basis for a maneuverable "sensor swarm" around a user, as per the previously outlined "army drone" concept.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20886 on: December 06, 2013, 11:28:19 am »

((What would you do if I said I was trying to become the ER-verse Tau?))
((I'd be... Ok with that. Tau are tolerable. As long as they don't start harping about the Greater Good of course. If they do, to the warp with them!))
((Crusty jugglers...))

((Technically I could get myself a matter convertr amp if I somehow accrued 16 tokens right now.))
((Let's start a collection...to keep this from happening.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20887 on: December 06, 2013, 11:32:00 am »

(Miya also wouldn't be able to make and install amps, cameyes, synthflesh body parts, and manipulators either, most likely. Anyway, just ask Jim for however much you need when you get it figured, Radio. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20888 on: December 06, 2013, 11:34:56 am »

((Funnily enough, W40k's Eldar are probably the only kind of elf I can actually like, though I still prefer the Imperium by a large margin.

To put it in perspective, in several settings elves are despicable because they are too perfect, arrogant and xenophobic. Almost everyone in W40k is xenophobic, arrogant and insufferable. In an universe where everyone is a dick, being a dick is hardly a problem.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20889 on: December 06, 2013, 11:44:33 am »

((Funnily enough, W40k's Eldar are probably the only kind of elf I can actually like, though I still prefer the Imperium by a large margin.

To put it in perspective, in several settings elves are despicable because they are too perfect, arrogant and xenophobic. Almost everyone in W40k is xenophobic, arrogant and insufferable. In an universe where everyone is a dick, being a dick is hardly a problem.))

((Yep, Imperium all the way. The thing with the 'screw you Eldar' stems from my days of playing Dawn of War with a friend, where Eldar were some of the most irritating enemies, with their teleporting all the damn time. They still died in droves to Leman Russ to the face though. God I love that game.

What's funny about the Tau is that they started as the seemingly 'unambiguously good guys' until the 40K setting caught up with them and they were implied to forcefully sterilize the populace of conquered planets and employing brainwashing to pacify their own people.
Grimdark ensued.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20890 on: December 06, 2013, 11:47:50 am »

"HAHA! MY OBSESSION WITH CENTERS HAS RUBBED OFF ON MY QUANTUM PROTEGE!"

((As I always say, "If you're gonna be a dick be a big dick!"))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20891 on: December 06, 2013, 11:56:44 am »

((Yep, Imperium all the way. The thing with the 'screw you Eldar' stems from my days of playing Dawn of War with a friend, where Eldar were some of the most irritating enemies, with their teleporting all the damn time. They still died in droves to Leman Russ to the face though. God I love that game.

What's funny about the Tau is that they started as the seemingly 'unambiguously good guys' until the 40K setting caught up with them and they were implied to forcefully sterilize the populace of conquered planets and employing brainwashing to pacify their own people.
Grimdark ensued.
((GW: What's this? A newly introduced race with a lack of grimderp and actually somewhat different and interesting lore? A large influx of GRIIIMMDDEEEEERP OUGHTA put a stop to that!

In other words that video should become HMRC standard protocol.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20892 on: December 06, 2013, 12:07:07 pm »

((Grimderp is an awesome word.))

Head to AM, get a price quote on turning in the MkIII.

Head to VR, spawn a Heavy Laser Battlesuit, and examine its systems.  Test out the heavy laser it comes with on various targets, including a MkIII, Battlesuit, and AoW.  See how it compares to the Cutting Laser in terms of power.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20893 on: December 06, 2013, 12:11:02 pm »

Go get that mannequin from the AM if I haven't. Also get a price check for what I'd get for turning in my MKII.
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20894 on: December 06, 2013, 12:12:21 pm »

((Just ask for a *really* stretchy MkII with a large intake port.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393] 1394 1395 ... 2101