_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935960 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20805 on: December 05, 2013, 11:58:19 am »

((I'd be impressed with any generator that small that managed a decent power output.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20806 on: December 05, 2013, 12:03:16 pm »

((Yeah well, we have devices that make physics cry in a corner, and you are questioning whether or not our suits have generators that can power them indefinitely. This is the glorious spacefuture. Tech has gotten better.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20807 on: December 05, 2013, 12:08:03 pm »

((Yes, but which is more suited for this--super-science batteries, or super-science generators?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20808 on: December 05, 2013, 12:13:51 pm »

"That's reasonable enough, but I don't think anyone has ran out of ammunition in combat.  Besides, which, I want to create a variety of options for combat, rather than just one or two.  A lot of times particular weapons have proven ineffective, and a cannon can use a large variety of ammunition, wheras a laser can only fire one kind of shot.
Anton chuckles and flexes his right arm, hefting the Red Hand compact electrolaser, and then clenches his fist, activating the spark-gap.

"Already working on that one. Besides, I have many ideas for energy weapons as well."

Speaking of energy weapons, did you want your Gungnir prototype back? i have thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to see a standardized model added to the armory.
"Ah, right. Well, you did donate the rifle, and the saber plus conversion was what, six token? And I think you donated... two? Three? Can't be bothered to remember right now. Gimme.. let's say two token and a field performance review, and it's yours to keep. I'll talk to Steve and the Armory Master about making it standard issue once we're out of debriefing."
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20809 on: December 05, 2013, 12:50:05 pm »

((piecewise said even the humble MkI has a generator capable of keeping the suit going on for very, very long. It was also made much more powerful than necessary for a reason I forgot.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20810 on: December 05, 2013, 12:56:11 pm »

((I think it was to be able to power certain equipment in the event of a power failure/power unavailable in this dimension. You can take the headlamps out and use the wires for them to power things. That's also why the power to the headlamps goes past one hundred percent, so you could power things, but going past it with just the lamps overloads them and renders them useless.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20811 on: December 05, 2013, 01:09:33 pm »

((Yeah, that's correct. The headlamps' wiring can be used to power other things.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20812 on: December 05, 2013, 01:49:22 pm »

((Thank you all! It was lonely without bay12.
Happy to hear good about Maurice-intern. Thank you for keeping him in good hands, Piecewise.
@GM I am not sure, leaning towards the level-ups. Could you explain a bit what the 'routine' includes? To quote,
When HMRC go to the doctor, it's usually because they're missing an entire limb or because they have a rail road tie lodged in their skull.
So, civilian-grade routine, military-grade routine or HMRC-grade routine?
Also, just checking, in the end, did Maurice make any tokens on the side? Remember reading about one unsuccessful attempt.
About the internship - is it officially over (as in the Doctor deciding it finished), or is Maurice yet to somehow ask him about that? Or is it going to continue 'in the background'/between missions sort of Renen's apprenticeship?))

((Assuming I am free from my duties at the moment,))
Grab a soda can from my cooler and open it. Take my datapad and wander off to the wrec room, looking for a 'Corpsman fresh from the mission to chat with.
I still cannot think of us in any other way than the 'Corps. Old habits die hard, don't they?
Swiftly, heh.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20813 on: December 05, 2013, 03:15:18 pm »

((About the drones: ever considered slapping some high explosives in there and call it a day? Most drones don't survive an encounter with a half-decent enemy anyway, and in a pinch they could double as impromptu grenades or mines. Just, y'know, make sure they don't go off upon impact before being armed, what with their tendency to go kamikaze on walls and other solid objects.))

"That's more or less what I was thinking, Hawking.  Or perhaps cutting out the rocket engines and making a tracked drone or a hovercraft, with a cannon of some kind.  More of a squad-support weapon, rather than an individual weapon.  You could even have it seperated into pieces and assembled where it's needed.

As for a cannon, I was thinking that some kind of explosive shell with a shaped warhead, or perhaps an explosively-formed projectile, would be ideal, as if it can form a jet of high-temperature plasma upon contact with the target, or if it is stopped by a kinetic sink or amp-barrier, it would then produce a lot more stress on the user.  And there's other options as well.

So, overall, I think a drone with perhaps a sixty-millimeter cannon would be very useful.  It could work as a direct-fire weapon, a crew-served weapon, a remote-fired mortar for long-range fire support, etcetera.

((So basically a tricked-out gunner bot? Just sayjin', in these cases it's often more cost-efficient to take something that already exists in the armory and build from that. With the added benefit of knowing that stuff in the armory is proven to work good; otherwise it wouldn't be in there. So unless you can get it for free as a prototype (in which case it has to fill a unique niche) looking at what exists already might be a good starting point, if you don't have tokens to burn on custom-made gear. Also remember that there are several things that are standard equipment that aren't listed in the OP, such as battlesuit variants. So you might want to check with the AM (or doc in special cases) if something that suits your needs already exists.

Not to take away your tinkering fun, of course!

... This reminds me, we should check what kind of artillery and air support is available, or what kinds we could build anyways. Or maybe we could design remote-controlled drones based on the research data from mission 7. We have a planet and a year's time to prepare after all, so we'll have to start thinking bigger than we're used to, if we're to defend a planet. Though I'm sure PW will let us know when such things are needed.))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:17:05 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20814 on: December 05, 2013, 03:17:07 pm »

you can get it for free as a prototype
((Wait what?!?))
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20815 on: December 05, 2013, 03:18:10 pm »

Happy to hear good about Maurice-intern. Thank you for keeping him in good hands, Piecewise.
@GM I am not sure, leaning towards the level-ups. Could you explain a bit what the 'routine' includes? To quote,
When HMRC go to the doctor, it's usually because they're missing an entire limb or because they have a rail road tie lodged in their skull.
Also, just checking, in the end, did Maurice make any tokens on the side? Remember reading about one unsuccessful attempt.
About the internship - is it officially over (as in the Doctor deciding it finished), or is Maurice yet to somehow ask him about that? Or is it going to continue 'in the background'/between missions sort of Renen's apprenticeship?))

Grab a soda can from my cooler and open it. Take my datapad and wander off to the wrec room, looking for a 'Corpsman fresh from the mission to chat with.
I still cannot think of us in any other way than the 'Corps. Old habits die hard, don't they?
Swiftly, heh.

((I think we're still in the briefing, so I can't introduce you to Xan the Doc's project.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20816 on: December 05, 2013, 03:18:54 pm »

you can get it for free as a prototype
((Wait what?!?))

((Yes, sometimes you can get something VR-designed for free if it's a viable idea. You get 1 prototype for free and a chance to prove it works, if it does it gets added to the armory. There are other restrictions, do some digging in the thread for more info.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20817 on: December 05, 2013, 03:20:28 pm »

((That works. And voted!
Normal level ups then? If so, +5 Willpower, +3 Exo))

Also +3 Token (2 Steve, 1 Miyamoto)

Trundle over to where my old body was and retrieve my MK II.
Updated. You have your MKII still.

"Why am I mysterious?"
"Because I'm not really sure what happened to you, good fellow! There were reports that you died, mine included, but that seems to have not happened. Also, you may or may not be a ghost of some description. You should ask someone who stayed when you emerged from under the block - I was too busy avoiding the area at the time."
"Oh. I see."

As per Unholy and the loot debacle, I understand his annoyance, but I also understand the other arguments. So hows about this compromise:
If you directly kill someone or something, their Loot is yours, period. If you just find stuff sitting around, then it goes in the community pile BUT people who actually found stuff get first pick of the pile, since it's their work they're sharing.
Fair?
((It's not perfect, but as long as it's standardized I don't mind overmuch. I suppose that we can hammer out issues in the future.))

+3 Tokens (2 Steve, 1 Miyamoto)
+2 Dexterity, +2 Endurance, +1 Willpower, +1 Conventional Weapons, +2 [Quantum Stuff/Intuition]*

*Ideal world, I'd like it if Grate could get some kind of ability to reflect his unusual survival. If you think that "being alive" is enough of an ability, I'll take a +1 to Intuition to reflect the insight.

((Also, I noticed that the semiOP lists Grate on the Wall of Remembrance, without any note of his resurrection. And that the character descriptions for some people are out-of-date or missing. For instance, why are Miyamoto and Lyra absent, and shouldn't the current statuses of Feyri and Jim be noted?
In other news, inbound action post to attempt.))
Well, that player description does need update badly. But that death list doesn't. Take that as you will.

+5 will
+3 exotic
1 token (miyamoto), +2token(steve) = 3 total
Current activity: Sitting on Jim

reposting for convience:

+5 Will, +3 Exo for Jim. No tokens.
Updated.

((Anton has 2 token payout, 3 token bonus, on top of his previous total of zero token, so he's got 5 total.))

Level-up:

DEX: +3 (6 total)
WIL: +2 (5 total)

Speech +1 (2 total)
ConWeap: +2 (3 total)

updated.

+5 Dexterity(or whatever's used for firing the pyramid of power)
+3 Exotic Weapons (or whatever's used for firing the pyramid of power)
+[3+2] tokens

Update

Grate had started to take cover from the impending, probably-space-magic-including fight. He considers his options.

He has a gauss rifle; this could do for now.
He has a manipulator and a little idea how to use it. The battery life is...problematic, though.
He has 6 tokens.

Grate decides to save his tokens for now, since he doesn't know what to do with them. He briefly considers trying to make a token pill, but decides that that's silly.
What could he do with the manipulator? He was a bit...uneasy about using it, all things considered. Bad juju. On the other hand, he wanted to do something with it...
Token pill. Manipulator. Manipulator pill?

Head to the locker and open it, removing the pill machine. Remove the battery for the manipulator and see if either the battery or the rest of the manipulator will fit. If either does so, put them through the machine.
(Assuming at least one works:)
Grate stares at the pill. He had no idea what would happen. It could be great...or horrible.
Was this really such a good idea? This wasn't just using bad juju; this was eating it. Maybe he should test it...but manipulators are expensive. Well, only a few tokens, but that's half of Grate's pocket change. And he doesn't even know if the tests will be helpful.
Maybe he should just throw away or sell the pills.
"Um...okay..." Grate wipes his eyes and wanders about.

Wander about, confused and sad. (And slightly useless at the moment.)
You walk in a little circle of depression.
Grate, back at the ship, kicks a wall.
"Ow. That was dumb...almost as dumb as going out with Miss Feyri. What can I do? Glare them to death?"
He formalizes his wandering into a path for the dormitory.
"I'm useless. I can't do anything, unless maybe something gets broken and I need to fix it. And when something breaks...everything always breaks.

What am I good at? What makes me not dead weight?
Well, I guess I could be a bullet sponge, but I'm not big or threatening enough for anyone to intentionally shoot at me when other people are around, so that's even stupider than it sounded a minute ago.
I guess I could use some kind of techy stuff...

"I could get what, a Scout Eye? Medicine? Maybe some better armor? There's tons of eyes already, and they're not that useful really. Medicine? I'm no medic. It's better than nothing, but I can't do anything. Especially when people get stabbed in the back with chunks of frozen air or exploded by their own magic sand or blown apart with layshow rifles or something. I guess I could take heads back, maybe get a monorazor, but Head Recovery Guy isn't very useful."

"...Who am I kidding, I'll take what I can get."

Wish I wasn't so useless.
Also say hi to Grate when I pass him (WE'RE USELESS BUDDIES :P)
"...Who am I kidding, I'll take what I can get."
Pray to every god I have ever heard of. Isallam, Zeus, Thor, Quantum...even Steve. Can't hurt, right?
Pause, nervously.
Eat any pills the machine makes, before I have second thoughts.

(If neither fits)
Grate stares at the two oversized objects and puts the battery back in the manipulator. Time to think of something else.

...Are you sure you want to do that?

((you replace the entire manipulator))
You can replace those batteries?

+5 to Dex. +3 to Con. 6 tokens (2 Miya, 4 Steve).

Go see the doctor about my stupid mutation and get it fixed back to normal. NO EXPERIMENTING!

((Please make a note of my rocket rifle! I plan to trade it in soon!))

The doc is just gonna chop your arm off and let you regrow it. Just a heads up. That fine?

+1 Charisma, +2 Strength, +2 Dexterity.
+1 handiwork, +1 speech, +1 intuition. 1 token (miyamoto).

Go to VR and check all options.

The battle of Hexbarax
Poacher
Punch many things
Tinker
Duel
Mission Replay

+5 Strength, +3 Conventional Weapons - having a robot body has really helped Stacy overcome the weakness and unsteadiness that the flesh is known for! Of course, he still needs to learn how to aim, but that may change soon!

Stacy currently has 5 tokens, two of which are from the mission!

Run for the armory and see if I can trade in the kinetic hammer for the original price of 4 tokens, considering it has gone completely unused in all the time I've had it. If yes, purchase the High Energy Projector!
You buy a high energy projector

Kills: ?
Tokens: 0
I kicked you three tokens.

((Welcome back, Nik!))

+1 Token (1 Miya, 0 Steve)
+3 Will, +2 Cha
+1 Exo, +2 Aux

((Got the +1 Exo bonus, and +1 Will bonus. And I won't put more into Exo for a while I guess, since I don't want to become an overshoot machine...))

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Kicked you a few more tokens.

Though this mission was brief, Lars felt he had learned a lot.  His experience with his new suit plus seeing what could be done with Gilgamesh up close had given him more insight into mechanical understanding.  Watching the miracles done by Jim was truly enlightening.  Getting ready for his position as a Prophet of Steve would really test his ability to spread the Word...

But he felt ready.

Tokens:  3 mission plus 3 bonus, +6

Stats:  +3 Charisma, +2 Willpower
Skills:  +1 Exo, +2 Aux

((Kriellya:  Lars now has ten tokens before selling the suit, so almost certainly he will have enough to get a battlesuit.  The problem is the Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier is reaaaaaally tempting, but an IC reason to get it is lacked.  Maybe another mission down the road.  I statted for it, just in case- the stats are down Lars's line anyway.))

((PPE:  Note there are two versions of this amp.  This is the lower one:  below is the stronger one.))

((NO training O.O, ok moving on.))

+2 tokens
Level up:
+ 5 Will
+ 1 Intuition, Con and Aux.

Go to the VR. See if there is anything new.

((Welcome back, Nick.))

Just that mission replay thing thats been around for a long time now.

+5 Will
+3 Conventional

+9 Tokens (3 Miyamoto+3 Steve+3 Auron's debt (see Unholy_Pariah's action))

EDIT: Do bonuses from a synthflesh body (+1 Dex, +1 to weapon use) still count inside a battlesuit?

They don't stack, really.

(I think you just buy a new one. Ninja'd. Also, you should get some of your blood and a bit of synthflesh, then take that pill and see if you can get yourself a synthflesh body. >.>)
((Actually I just thought of something. A pill made of Grate could grant Quantum Immortality. Useless for Grate himself, seeing as how he might still be that anyway, but hey, just a thought :P))

STEPHEN HAWKING INVENTED LEVEL UPS:

+5 Endurance
+3 Unconventional (may change to conventional, depending on shuriken launcher price)

+5 Tokens (3 Steve+2 Bonus)

He then does a quick tinker to invent the Wrist-Mounted Monoatomic Shuriken Launcher, and check its price.

Monoatomic shurikens are gonna be prohibitively expensive.

*ding* Level Up!

+5 INT
+3 AUX

+7 Tokens (5 Steve, 2 Fund)

Continue waiting for planning meeting.

(( Welcome back, Nik.You've basically enabled the Doctor to become a recluse who works with nothing but his abominations. And now I feel the envy, I want to be able to do routine medical for free :P

And @Toaster, yeah it will depend on the trade in. If it's near full price, just turn it in, I can only afford it it's ~half price.))

((And @Toaster, yeah it will depend on the trade in. If it's near full price, just turn it in, I can only afford it it's ~half price.))

((You could always borrow tokens to get that cheap MkIII.

Also, good to see you again, Nikitian. Your character has been useful to the Doc and the crew.))

Tokens: 5 Joker +2 Bonus. +2 from Pancaek after he pays the loan.
Total: Either 20 or 22 since my records are a bit confusing about whether the 2 tokens borrowed are included or not.

Level Up:
+5 End
+3 Uncon (No idea where to spend skill points, so this will suffice for now).

Dubley Steptimus LEVELUP! (even though he was on the mission for all of 5 minutes)

+2 Charisma
+3 Strength
+2 Conventional weapons
+1 Auxiliary weapons

And a whopping ONE TOKEN from Steve.

Ask Maurice if he can cure my baldness. I don't trust that other guy.
Maurice ended his internship so He no longer has access to their facilities.

ker-ding

stats: +2 dex, +2 endurance , +1 will
skills: +1 uncon, +2 aux

moneh: +5 joker +4 steve bonus -2 repayment milno loan = 7 tokens total for myself, 2 tokens to Milno

"Yeah, I could really use the food in my mouth right now. Want to come whip something up with me in the kitchen?"
Thomas tugs on May again, bringing her towards the ktichen at a brisk pace.
"Okay, anything you want in particular?"

"Let's make something we can share with everyone so they'll stop being mad. How about falafel?"
"Okay, but you'll have to show me how to make it. What is it, some kind of fruit platter or something?"
((*BAZONG*
+2 END
+3 INT
+3 INT))

stats: 1 endurance, 2 will, 2 strength.
Skills: 1 handiwork, 2 auxilary.
Moneys: +4 steve, +2 team fund, -3 repay flint.

Pay flint for jump rockets.

Spoiler: stats after levelup (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Possessions (click to show/hide)
((ive reordered my loot to match your list and bolded the discrepancies.))

watch the speaker, and tilt my head slightly to my left when he comments on the doc, my ears upright, my tail wavering about below me.

Aww.  Pet the kitty.

"James Kelly. This is Lyra. Good to meet you, Leo." Jim extended one of the hands not supporting Lyra toward Leo. "Things seem to have turned out quite good in regards to the mission, though given the atmosphere of the briefing room you wouldn't know it."

"I wouldn't worry about it, bitching about the pay is truly universal."

"That said, though, I wouldn't mind an upgrade.  There any people good at making things and finding what you need around here?  I've got some ideas, and the AM is a bit... intimidating."

Two tokens.  One from Steve, one from Mya.

+2 Strength, +2 Endurance, +1 Dexterity.
+1 Auxillary Systems, +2 Conventional Weapons

((Hey PW, what should I do about my character, is he dead, or will he be recovered?  If he is recovered do I get a level up or not?))
You're an interesting case, mr. Alarith. You will have the chance of being recovered. And you will have the chance to level up. In fact, you'll be the focus of a mini-mission thats coming up. So sit tight for a little bit sir. You'll have fun soon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20818 on: December 05, 2013, 03:22:21 pm »

"Yeah, I could really use the food in my mouth right now. Want to come whip something up with me in the kitchen?"
Thomas tugs on May again, bringing her towards the ktichen at a brisk pace.
"Okay, anything you want in particular?"

"Let's make something we can share with everyone so they'll stop being mad. How about falafel?"
"Okay, but you'll have to show me how to make it. What is it, some kind of fruit platter or something?"

"It's fried chickpea balls actually. It's good! I just have to get the ingredients." 

Go to Armory Master. Retrieve the following:

Spoiler: Felafel Ingredients (click to show/hide)

((THE DROPBOX IS GONE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP TRACK OF MY STATS NOW~))

You get your supplies.

((Here.))

((Thank you!))

MAY: LEVEL GET!

+3 Charisma
+2 Intelligence

+2 Speech
+1 Medical

+1 Token

It was consensual that you be a cat-human hybrid, right? Because otherwise that's fairly creepy, and I wouldn't put it past the Doctor. If it was though, it's cute, a little unusual, but cute nonetheless.

Simus turns towards Leo, her arsenal slightly clinking as she does.

Leo, was it? I'm Simus. Making things is something of my forte. What do you want?

Spoiler: Level up! (click to show/hide)

Tokens: 2 in my 'wallet', +7 from this mission. 9 tokens total.

Xan sheet as of level up:
Spoiler: Xan Flesh Horror (click to show/hide)

((I'm gonna need to backtrack to find out whether or not I was part of the Miyamoto Survivors' Benefit, and whether or not i got any extra tokens.
on 38kb/s internet. Kill me now.

But for now I believe it's Zero.

5 Will
3 Uncon

I've kicked a few tokens your way.

Spoiler: Denzel Gaunt (click to show/hide)

Level Up!
+2 Intelligence, +3 Will, +2 Exotic Weapons, +1 Auxilliary
+4 Tokens (2 from fund, 2 bonus)

((Hmm, I'm unsure about what to spend skill points in, seeing as how investing in most will just make me overshoot most of the time. Gonna go with exo to turn that -1 into a +1/3 for now. Still, any other ideas are welcome.))

Seeing that Amp specialist at work taught Miyamoto a thing or two about the more exotic aspects of fighting. His new status as general in Steve's little rebellion made him more self-confident, while jumping around and pureeing sods made him more dexterious for sure.

+3 in Exo, +3 in char, +2 in dex, + 2 tokens from team fund, + 5 tokens Steve bonus

Adjusted copy-pastable version for the dropbox:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Also, hi Nik! Good to have you back. We can always use more (non-kickboxing you to death) doctors. ))

((I'm personally against the 'full military' option, since I can't really see how to implement it at this point without having to shuffle 'round gear. Though being an 'official' general instead of a de-facto one would be cool. About pay: I'd say Steve gives out a standard pay (based on mission difficulty, lenght and overall performace) and that bonuses to this are awarded from the team fund. So kinda the reverse of what we did here.))

If you directly kill someone or something, their Loot is yours, period. If you just find stuff sitting around, then it goes in the community pile BUT people who actually found stuff get first pick of the pile, since it's their work they're sharing.
Fair?

((Well, this does mean Miya and other vets might be scoring the most stuff on combat missions, but if this settles this dispute I'm ok with it. And one can still donate stuff to the team fund if he wants to anyway.))

And a whopping ONE TOKEN from Steve.

((Sorry man, not enough tokens to go around. I'd have given him something, if only because he joined Miyamoto in lasering the frack out of that floor (TAKE THAT GROUND) but hey, you just started and got a free tokens and a free level-up. So you're still better of than most new recruits.))

But for now I believe it's Zero.

((Same here. I'd share with you two if I weren't saving up for that decomp. Tell you and other newbs-sans-pay what though: once I have said decomp you can both request Miya something to build for you, free of charge, with the universal manip. Sounds good?))

((Ill post a level-up, ignore as required PW))

+3 int
+2 will

+1 Handi

+1 Con

+1 Aux

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tokens
1 miya + 1 steve + 5 starting = 7 total

Swiftly, heh.

Routine basically means anything that doesn't involve alien infestation or exotic stuff.

Fuck there are a lot of you guys. We're over the maximum post length.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20819 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:08 pm »

mission replay.

((Time to do some silliness with this!))
Pages: 1 ... 1386 1387 [1388] 1389 1390 ... 2101