_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1383 1384 [1385] 1386 1387 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937207 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20760 on: December 04, 2013, 04:45:51 pm »

close my eyes and yawn, then begin to purr and lean back a little against Jim's arm.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20761 on: December 04, 2013, 04:49:28 pm »

"That said, though, I wouldn't mind an upgrade.  There any people good at making things and finding what you need around here?  I've got some ideas, and the AM is a bit... intimidating."
((If Grate survives eating pure space magic, he'd be willing to help.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20762 on: December 04, 2013, 04:52:07 pm »

"Why do we have a giant cat around? Is she that mute half-pint after a meeting with Doc?" Milno asks as he goes through the recordings of the teams' actions. They seem to indicate that yes, it is that mute girl.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20763 on: December 04, 2013, 04:54:17 pm »

((Hey PW, what should I do about my character, is he dead, or will he be recovered?  If he is recovered do I get a level up or not?))
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20764 on: December 04, 2013, 04:54:53 pm »

((What happened to him?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #20765 on: December 04, 2013, 05:05:42 pm »

((Suffered the effects of a flesh psychokinetic amplifier overload. He might not be completely human right now. Hopefully, his brain survived and the Doc can either put him back together or at least put him in a robot body.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20766 on: December 04, 2013, 05:06:36 pm »

"Why do we have a giant cat around? Is she that mute half-pint after a meeting with Doc?" Milno asks as he goes through the recordings of the teams' actions. They seem to indicate that yes, it is that mute girl.
stop purring, open my eyes, and look at the speaker, my tail ceasing to stir, and my ears still straight up.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20767 on: December 04, 2013, 05:14:12 pm »

"I wouldn't worry about it, bitching about the pay is truly universal."

"That said, though, I wouldn't mind an upgrade.  There any people good at making things and finding what you need around here?  I've got some ideas, and the AM is a bit... intimidating."

"Well, there's Simus and Anton. They're both good technicians - at least, I hear Anton is. I've never actually spoken to the man."

"Yes, that's her, although mute half-pint is a little rude... farmboy." The left side of Jim's mouth quirked up a bit as he spoke to Milno, letting him know he was just fooling around and didn't mean any offense.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20768 on: December 04, 2013, 05:18:16 pm »

Her name is Lyra, Milno. Feyri said, someway a bit from Jim.

...Preferably get controlled by Lenglon or Jim.

I will 'level up' later on.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20769 on: December 04, 2013, 05:26:53 pm »

((Suffered the effects of a flesh psychokinetic amplifier overload.))
((Oh yeah, that guy!))

"Yes, that's her, although mute half-pint is a little rude... farmboy."
((Inconceivable!))
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20770 on: December 04, 2013, 05:45:23 pm »

"Yeah, I could really use the food in my mouth right now. Want to come whip something up with me in the kitchen?"
Thomas tugs on May again, bringing her towards the ktichen at a brisk pace.
"Okay, anything you want in particular?"

"Let's make something we can share with everyone so they'll stop being mad. How about falafel?"
"Okay, but you'll have to show me how to make it. What is it, some kind of fruit platter or something?"

"It's fried chickpea balls actually. It's good! I just have to get the ingredients." 

Go to Armory Master. Retrieve the following:

Spoiler: Felafel Ingredients (click to show/hide)

((THE DROPBOX IS GONE, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP TRACK OF MY STATS NOW~))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20771 on: December 04, 2013, 06:08:11 pm »

((Here.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20772 on: December 04, 2013, 06:15:46 pm »

((Here.))

((Thank you!))

MAY: LEVEL GET!

+3 Charisma
+2 Intelligence

+2 Speech
+1 Medical

+1 Token
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20773 on: December 04, 2013, 06:33:57 pm »

It was consensual that you be a cat-human hybrid, right? Because otherwise that's fairly creepy, and I wouldn't put it past the Doctor. If it was though, it's cute, a little unusual, but cute nonetheless.

Simus turns towards Leo, her arsenal slightly clinking as she does.

Leo, was it? I'm Simus. Making things is something of my forte. What do you want?

Spoiler: Level up! (click to show/hide)

Tokens: 2 in my 'wallet', +7 from this mission. 9 tokens total.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20774 on: December 04, 2013, 06:44:31 pm »

"mew!"
close my eyes again and resume purring as my tail goes back to flopping around freely.
Pages: 1 ... 1383 1384 [1385] 1386 1387 ... 2101