_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1364 1365 [1366] 1367 1368 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938456 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20475 on: November 30, 2013, 01:15:18 pm »

((I actually can't remember what I've done.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20476 on: November 30, 2013, 01:15:46 pm »

((I actually can't remember what I've done.))
((I'm not much better.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #20477 on: November 30, 2013, 01:20:15 pm »

((Oh dear, we need to give a value to our own actions? I mean, I'm not sure to how to go about this. I stood on that catwalk for pretty much 75% of the mission and then did my little amp stunt, but that's about it. I'm not actually sure what to ask. Also, do we have to give an amount for our bonus, or for our entire pay?))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #20478 on: November 30, 2013, 01:43:16 pm »

Gorat lets out a humorless laugh. "Leeets seeeee... I doused a flare. That's about it for positive contributions. I accidentally fried a teammate. That's about it for negative contributions. I did some ultimately pointless searching and running into all the wrong directions and getting beaten to killing the sods because someone or something was faster. I'd put those into the neutral bag. I guess I helped Teal up onto the roof... before I fried him. So yeah. 'Bonus' of negative one?"

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20479 on: November 30, 2013, 02:02:05 pm »

Lars looks up lovingly at Steve.  "You most glorious holiness, it was an honor to simply serve you and follow your commands.  If you are wondering what we did, I removed two Sods that were about to warn many others, and then lead a team to track down that heat source.  I would only ask a couple extra tokens for my labors.

Two token bonus, maybe?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #20480 on: November 30, 2013, 02:39:43 pm »

Quote from: STEPHEN HAWKING to Steve
You know how the kid was dead and then he was alive? I invented that. So yeah I'll count that as both keeping some veterans from losing their surrogate child, or "stabilizing the team" and also providing the Doctor, and by extension YOU with an interesting anomaly to research/exploit.
Also I helped with the guy who stole my old look. Not as much as others, but I'll list that as "distraction"

Not sure what value you would put on all that though.

((Yeah, STEPHEN HAWKING didn't really do all that much, but as I said he helped keep some vets from having a BSOD all over Steve's fancy monitors and if such things become exploitable, possibly contributed quantum immortality to Steve's/ARM's doom ARMy. Take from that what you will.

EDIT: also I just had an idea. Would it be possible for STEPHEN HAWKING to train his "quantum dodge" ability? The basic idea I have for it is that it would let him use his intelligence bonus instead of agility for purposes of dodging things.))
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 02:57:11 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20481 on: November 30, 2013, 04:32:05 pm »

Rate your own performance, huh? Well... I performed medic and corpse shoveling services for most of the mission, and recovered the blackship and helped insure the return of its data. On the downside... we blew up the shipyards. Sorry... I hope that isn't a serious problem for the facility as a whole, there must be more repair pits like that one. Though as you've pointed out, that was as much enemy action as anything else. Still, we could have done more. So... 3 to 5 token bonus for medic duty and blackship recovery and repair? Depending on the cost to replace the lost drones, I might prefer to keep the drone platform instead of a bonus. But hell if I know, I am really bad at this kind of evaluation.

Evaluation, 3 to 5 tokens?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:52:02 am by Kriellya »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20482 on: November 30, 2013, 04:33:06 pm »

"What did I do again in this mission?"

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #20483 on: November 30, 2013, 04:54:40 pm »

"well I moved boxes and mopped floors without setting off nuclear devices... but other than that I had little chance to do anything, could I claim a dead guy's salary?"
ask
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #20484 on: November 30, 2013, 04:58:38 pm »

"I... uh... I acted as a bullet sponge, saved a few lives, worked some technical wizardry?  Two tokens?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #20485 on: November 30, 2013, 05:29:31 pm »

I stood on the catwalk for the majority of the mission before dying and becoming what I am now. In the process of dying I took out a sniper. I also assisted in taking down the chair man.

Additionally, I assisted Morul in surviving by lending him my knife and disposed of the Sod corpses. Slightly above average, I would think. 2 token bonus, perhaps.

2 token bonus on top of the usual 5?

((Argh rating yourself is so difficult.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #20486 on: November 30, 2013, 06:18:23 pm »

Not much to say, really. Orders carried out - though you might want to send someone to retrieve that bomb now we're in command, and reactivate the junction. Only real bonus I can think of is hazard pay - we were an infiltration unit for this, with no armor and limited capability to defend ourselves were we discovered. That we were not could also be considered a bonus, in its stead, if you prefer. 2-4 tokens plus 5 token flat-rate.

That is, unless you have any objections or additions, Milno.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20487 on: November 30, 2013, 07:58:51 pm »

I played some music and got a civilian out of the line of fire with Chin.  Not too much other than that, set up a flanking move on some sods, but it proved unnecessary.  Backed up Bishop looking for the UM, but didn't find him.  Zero or +1.

Oh, and asked if any of the crates on the gangway were explosive.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20488 on: November 30, 2013, 08:05:47 pm »

"My team completed its objective flawlessly and I killed the UWM amp user. However, this decompensator is payment enough. I won't ask for more tokens. If you feel I deserve them, then distribute them to my team instead. They earned them."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #20489 on: November 30, 2013, 09:50:38 pm »

. . .

Quote from: Feyri Nirel > Steve
I don't desire anything in particular. The usual five, or none at all. It doesn't matter to me anymore. If I get the regulation five, then give it to someone else who needs it.

As for the defence team, give them what they deserve. The ship is unscathed, however their leader at the moment did not do much to aid that.

"I'll be expecting a field performance review on those, by the way!"
It proceeds according to specifications perfectly. Normal problems of getting used to the subtle angling and firing method as well as sight adjustments but overall, it works like a charm would. Flawless.
Pages: 1 ... 1364 1365 [1366] 1367 1368 ... 2101