_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938830 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Everyone else.
« Reply #20445 on: November 29, 2013, 10:34:24 pm »

((If we tossed enough of us into the former shipyard pit, would it be an ARMpit?

And perhaps someone should make us a coat of ARMs.

... I'll stop now, before you use your right to bear ARMs against me for my puns.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 10:37:32 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20446 on: November 29, 2013, 10:38:58 pm »

((You could say Xan is armed to the teeth.  And May enjoys naked ARM wrestling.  And uh.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20447 on: November 29, 2013, 11:37:20 pm »

((I have theoretically infinite arms.))
((DO EET. I want to point and laugh at the results!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20448 on: November 29, 2013, 11:59:34 pm »

((I have theoretically infinite arms.))
((DO EET. I want to point and laugh at the results!))
((So if Xan does that, would that make him an ARMadillo?

Also, with the revelations as to UWM's nature, and Jim as a squad leader, could you say that we're... forewarned and foreARMed?

I say we burn off the bad puns now, so they don't distract us in the future. :P ))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20449 on: November 30, 2013, 12:04:19 am »

((Are you saying we should prepare for...an ARMistace?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20450 on: November 30, 2013, 12:39:06 am »

((Are you saying we should prepare for...an ARMistace?))
((I'm saying our list of crimes against the UWM is about to be supplemented with participation in "ARMed rebellion".))

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #20451 on: November 30, 2013, 01:13:50 am »

((Or we'll just provoke ARMageddon.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20452 on: November 30, 2013, 01:41:19 am »

im normally so good with making lame  puns but I just cant think of one.
I hope the enimies aren't ARMed to the teeth anyway.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #20453 on: November 30, 2013, 02:37:55 am »

@ steve"Rebellion?, I knew it was bound to happen eventually but why now?, I understand that they have decayed but this seems to be a bit... "rapid", also what do I do? "
ask
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20454 on: November 30, 2013, 02:52:47 am »

@ steve"Rebellion?, I knew it was bound to happen eventually but why now?, I understand that they have decayed but this seems to be a bit... "rapid", also what do I do? "
ask
Anton chimes in.

"To save Steve the trouble of answering that again, this whole thing was Steve's plan from... well, apparently from before he was an AI, if that's even possible. The HMRC was created as a cauldron of sorts, a staging ground to raise a military force of criminals and undesirables, hidden in plain sight, all to eventually overthrow the UWM's governing body as it grows corrupt and complacent over time. This "rapid" phase is the result of several centuries of waiting for the right moment.

As to what to do, I expect we'll all be told that shortly. I bet it involves a lot of building and training.
"

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #20455 on: November 30, 2013, 06:14:02 am »

"Even though that dosen't even make sense... how do we take down a force with a thousand thousand times more men, bloody ghostships and whatever other armaments that they could bring to bear? I see no victory for us"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20456 on: November 30, 2013, 06:30:30 am »

"Even though that dosen't even make sense... how do we take down a force with a thousand thousand times more men, bloody ghostships and whatever other armaments that they could bring to bear? I see no victory for us"
"Firstly, we aren't the only HMRC - ex-HMRC - ship, although given certain crewmembers we might be the more important one. Steve has rather more people than just us here.

And, well - look out the window, if you find one. Where are we? I think that's one of the largest, if not the largest industrial and military construction world, defended so heavily we needed all the planning and luck we could manage to get to take it over, but take it over we did. Other ships in Steve's fleet hit similar targets. That massive force, with its ghostships and armaments, is about to have its metaphorical and literal fuel lines cut off. And now we, or rather Steve, control this and other production and military strongholds. When the UWM tries to return to their bases, they'll face their own impervious defenses, and without the benefit of a backdoor. It doesn't guarantee us a victory, by far, but from an engineer's standpoint - mine, for instance - we sure do have the resources and infrastructure necessary to pull it off.
"

Anton pauses to think for a moment.

"Or have them within our reach, at least - I'm sure Steve has all sorts of similar missions in mind for our nearest future."

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20457 on: November 30, 2013, 06:31:26 am »

((I suppose you could say SC is Steve's left hand, guiding a strong ARM.)
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20458 on: November 30, 2013, 08:19:53 am »

(I'ma have to start hurtin' peeps.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20459 on: November 30, 2013, 09:46:55 am »

(I'ma have to start hurtin' peeps.)
(I'ma have to start helping.)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 ... 2101